anyone with 100lbs to lose??

Options

Replies

• therrin4b
    therrin4b Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi! My name is Terry and I decided that I need a BIG change in my life!! I would love to get rid of 100 pounds!!! I just joined MFP today, but I started going to Curves a month ago. I've only lost 2.4 pounds but several inches so I'm gonna keep on keepin' on!

I'd love to be a part of this group that seems extremely supportive (from what I've read so far today)!!

140 pounds - here I come!!
  • smiledee
    smiledee Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I started out with 103 lbs. to lose and have lost 14 so far- feel free to friend me. I think motivation is so important during this time! :) We can do this!
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Losing 100lbs would get me right into the middle of Normal BMI. My goal is actually "thin" but 100 lbs should get me there and it's a nice round number.

40 so far and I'm hoping the other 60 by next march (my birthday)
  • Esme_32
    Esme_32 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi! I'm getting rid of over 100 pounds. So far I've removed 16 lbs. & I have no intention of finding them ever again. Feel free to add me =]
  • SexyFatMomma
    SexyFatMomma Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That would be me as well! We got work to do!
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've got at least 120 left to lose. Anyone is free to add me, I'm low on buddies :-)
  • hstewartlee0221
    Options
    me too ...same amount to loose as you ...I am 42 and a mother of two .....it has been creeping up for years...it sucks ...but I am super motivated and excited for the change in my life....looking for buddies to root me on and I can root for them on their journey. would you lie to be support buddies? just get back to me ...great job at making and taking that first step.
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I also have 100lbs to lose. Anybody who is in the same situation can feel free to add me as well! I'm always looking for some motivation and hopefully I can help motivate you!
  • dkinman
    dkinman Posts: 10
    Options
    I have a little more than 100lbs to lose. What a journey!!!
  • jacklynb46
    jacklynb46 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i have about 95 to lose feel free to add me..sopport helps alot
  • Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options
    That's me!! I still have 100lbs to lose and maybe more after I get to my first goal!! Feel free to add me anyone!! :D
  • DivaJadelyn
    DivaJadelyn Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I have between 95-105 to lose depending on my happiness once I reach 95 pounds lost. Feel free to add me! We can encourage eachother!!!
  • Calexalea
    Calexalea Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi there - I have about 150 to lose. Been saying it for years but now I AM doing something about it. I'd appreciate the support as well. We can do it !
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Same here with over 100!!! We can do this..cuz we ROCK!!!!
  • disneydiva21
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you guys ... right now im going a turbo jam/ zumba hybrid and starting southbeach in the morning
  • DianneBoo
    DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hello! I too have over 100 pounds to send packing on a one way vacation!!!! :) Am always looking for new friends for motivation and support. Feel free to add me! Good luck on your journey!
  • dreawest
    dreawest Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I am 30 down with at least 110 left to lose, ideally 130+
    I am in this for the long haul and love the interaction and support here:)
  • kbryantjr
    kbryantjr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes, Same here! Friend me if you like since I am new and doing my best! :glasses:
  • queenofbabble
    Options
    Hey:) I'm looking to lose over 100 pounds! It's going to be a long journey, with plenety of ups and downs, but this is something I really want! Anyone can feel free to addd me! :)
  • aharris74
    aharris74 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I'm Alisa I joined myfitnesspal on March 30, 2012 and My husband Wade are trying to lose weight together I still need to lose 143lb and he wants to lose 100 lbs and we could use the support.