anyone with 100lbs to lose??

Options

Replies

• IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I currently hop between 235-240 back and forth.
    My BMI chart says I should weigh 140-160. I havent seen the 150s since I did weight watchers a few years back.
    My body has always been most comfortable between 170-180 and that is easiest for me to maintain. (at least until degenerative disk disease and osteoarthritis set in)
    So, maybe not 100 exactly, but pretty close.
    Feel free to add me!
  • emmanoel25
    emmanoel25 Posts: 1
    Options
    This is my first day on MFP. I have lost 25 lbs and have another 75 to go! I started in November so I have a ways to go. I am happy to encourage you.:flowerforyou:
  • hashyash
    hashyash Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi I have well over 100 lbs left to lose I have already lost 40. I really need. Someone doing this with me as my friend here gave up long ago. But. I haven't I just keep going.so I am in with ya
  • Munjoyhillgal
    Munjoyhillgal Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am in. Have at least 100 to lose - down 12 so far. i just have to get though it one day at a time.
  • lmartin256
    lmartin256 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi there, I started my diet yesterday so we could motivate each other. I have 101lbs to lose so please count me in. :flowerforyou:
  • ribena1958
    ribena1958 Posts: 152
    Options
    not sure about pounds, I'd have to convert it! but I do have another 6 stone to loose
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hi I have well over a hundred pounds to lose :blushing: it would be nice to have more friends that know what it is like with the daily struggles of life. ....x Melissa
  • Paige200
    Paige200 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have 100lbs left to lose feel free to add me!!!!
  • curlyredmom
    Options
    i have over a hundred to lose. i am down ten since i started last month! already feeling better just with diet changes, about to start some exercize this week. feel free to add me!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Jaki; I have 155lbs to lose
  • lilhampton85
    Options
    Hello, my name is Amy and I have 70lbs to lose. Let's do this thang!!
  • SwtMelissa86
    SwtMelissa86 Posts: 165
    Options
    Hi... I have about 40 more to go! Add me! and good luck to you all! it is not easy, but it can be done!
  • AlyiEli2017
    AlyiEli2017 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have about 80 to lose. First goal is 56, second goal is 22. After that I may lose here and there. YOu can add me I dont mind motivating anyone.
  • kendrafox
    kendrafox Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Kendra and I have 100 pounds to loose. Feel free to add me.
  • fbranch7
    fbranch7 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I too, have 100+ pounds to lose...feel free to add me!
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I have 93 left to loose as i have just lost 7 lbs. ~Please add me if you like.
  • TheNewCrystal
    TheNewCrystal Posts: 100
    Options
    As of this morning 107lbs to go! Add me!
  • cwatson1214
    cwatson1214 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hello,

My original goal was just under 100lbs. I have already lost about 20 and a few inches in waist, hips and chest. I would love another pal to talk with for motivation and venting.

feel free to add me.

good luck
  • Errica32
    Errica32 Posts: 40
    Options
    <
    119 pounds to lose here!
  • worldgirl28
    worldgirl28 Posts: 68
    Options
    I would like to lose 105 lbs. So far, I'm two down! Feel free to add me if you'd like and good luck!!!