The Gym/Wife/Z. Class of Marriage Stress Part 3/III

Options

Replies

• Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Aww...what a great update. Meanwhile, if Lisa was going to be such a stalker and was thinking she had your wife's back, she should have just walked over and said hello to you. It's usually a pretty easy way to see if someone is guilty of something. And when you said, "Hey - this is my cousin, so-and-so," that's the end of that. Women can be so freaking dumb.
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I ♥ your posts!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    these are always so long, but too funny and entertaining to not read - thanks for the laughs!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I love your "updates." And the photos this time were a definite plus. Is it wrong of me that I am kind of hoping Lisa sticks her big nose in again, just so I have something interesting to read? :laugh:

Seriously, glad you got to the bottom of it and were able to work things out.

You're a cruel woman! Lisa is not getting a Christmas card this year!
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Aww...what a great update. Meanwhile, if Lisa was going to be such a stalker and was thinking she had your wife's back, she should have just walked over and said hello to you. It's usually a pretty easy way to see if someone is guilty of something. And when you said, "Hey - this is my cousin, so-and-so," that's the end of that. Women can be so freaking dumb.

I agree Lisa could have said "hey I know your wife right"?
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Those silly meddling Lisa's and nepharous conversaitons with "cousins" ruin everything!
  • sbrBirdy
    sbrBirdy Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I've read all three installments - and love love them all. You have a brilliant style of writing. Life is always better when you pretend it's a sitcom!
  • wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    looove it! not Lisa, but the rest of it, of course! Happy glowing
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    CLASSIC!
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha.

Lisa sounds like a gem, and it also sounds like she is showing early warning signs of CBS (crazy b*tch syndrome).
  • kelif5959
    kelif5959 Posts: 202
    Options
    That was a freakin' HOOT! I'm sad that I've missed previous posts!!!
  • Candi8099
    Candi8099 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    So excited to see the update! I'm glad it has ended on a somewhat positive note! I also dislike this Lisa girl! *shakes head* SOME friend for causing you two problems! I would be ashamed of myself if I were her.
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    lol...glad you got to the bottom of it. I hate nosy people that get things wrong. Smart man on not arguing the point on being distant :smile:
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I knew there had to be something behind all the madness. I'm glad she finally told you what was going on and why she was acting that way.
  • almostfortysix
    Options
    The coworker is a trouble maker for sure. How long have you been married? Had someone told me my husband was talking to another women for more than a few minutes and they looked into each other I would have asked Hey who's the Ho you were talking to at the gym? DO I need to go kick her *kitten*? LOL
    I like the shirt.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    That was a freakin' HOOT! I'm sad that I've missed previous posts!!!

#1.. Thy story that started it all..

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/567982-the-gym-that-causes-me-marriage-stress

#2.. Zumba is the DEVIL!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/572812-z-class-that-causes-me-marriage-stress-part-ii
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Another enjoyable chapter in As the Gym Turns!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    rofl, that was great. I get the "who was that" with hands on hips when I talk to any girl. my wife thinks all the girls at the gym want me for some reason, and I'm not even eye candy. lol

I had a similar cousin/wifes friend incident at the gym several years ago.
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    OMG :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sad: I really hope I can find parts I & II
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Too funny!

Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see!