The Gym/Wife/Z. Class of Marriage Stress Part 3/III

Options

Replies

• d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    OMG :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sad: I really hope I can find parts I & II

#1.. Thy story that started it all..

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/567982-the-gym-that-causes-me-marriage-stress

#2.. Zumba is the DEVIL!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/572812-z-class-that-causes-me-marriage-stress-part-ii
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    by the way, had that been me who was told by the co-worker about said "lady-friend" in the gym, your a** would have gotten a text, email and phone call all before she finished her sentence. I never would have sat on something like that for 3 weeks, lol. Oh, I might be crazy for that, too, but at least I wouldn't erupt like a volcano.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    by the way, had that been me who was told by the co-worker about said "lady-friend" in the gym, your a** would have gotten a text, email and phone call all before she finished her sentence. I never would have sat on something like that for 3 weeks, lol. Oh, I might be crazy for that, too, but at least I wouldn't erupt like a volcano.

That is because you are a hunter type of person!
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    You left out where you bought the shirt- strictly for informational purposes, you see. I'm not going to go to said store and buy one or anything. Also- was it affordable?

At a wonderful store called Burlington's Coat Factory in Omaha, Ne. The shirt cost a grand total of $9.99 and it's made by PUMA.

What, and you didn't come say hi to me???? :-O

I did enjoy the Zumba class is that way comment... You should wear that shirt, *I* like it.
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you remembered
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

I never forget things about friends who I said I would take a ball bat to one of their problems knees ;-) Even if said friend creates a new account and doesn't add me. (BOOM hit the funny part and ended seeking empathy! Take that Hollywood.)

BTW how is the sponsorship going?
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    You left out where you bought the shirt- strictly for informational purposes, you see. I'm not going to go to said store and buy one or anything. Also- was it affordable?

At a wonderful store called Burlington's Coat Factory in Omaha, Ne. The shirt cost a grand total of $9.99 and it's made by PUMA.

What, and you didn't come say hi to me???? :-O

I did enjoy the Zumba class is that way comment... You should wear that shirt, *I* like it.

I forget I have so many peeps up in Omaha! We need a Midwest MFP Gathering.
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    I've read all three installments - and love love them all. You have a brilliant style of writing. Life is always better when you pretend it's a sitcom!

Agreed!

And also....What a great way to put the life to sitcom thing! I realize now, I do view life this way quite often! haha
    Options

I never forget things about friends who I said I would take a ball bat to one of their problems knees ;-) Even if said friend creates a new account and doesn't add me. (BOOM hit the funny part and ended seeking empathy! Take that Hollywood.)

Busted, but since corrected. Hopefully the sponsorships will be trickling in.... I just did a guest blog (though now that I think about it, totally should have had you write it for me, lol) and an "a-ha" moment piece for something else. Good times!
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

Busted, but since corrected. Hopefully the sponsorships will be trickling in.... I just did a guest blog (though now that I think about it, totally should have had you write it for me, lol) and an "a-ha" moment piece for something else. Good times!

Yay we are friends again. Now you can be let into the super secret circle of funny stories and comments that no one else gets!

I lied... there is not super secret circle of funny stories. Usually just a bunch of rambling and complaints about me not putting the toilet seat down.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I read number three and then went back and read the first two. JR you are sooo funny! You have a wonderful writing style and the same kind of sense of humor that I do. Excellent reading. Thanks.:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    I read number three and then went back and read the first two. JR you are sooo funny! You have a wonderful writing style and the same kind of sense of humor that I do. Excellent reading. Thanks.:flowerforyou: :drinker:

Thanks glad you enjoyed it. I'm just glad this episode is over!!!!!! WHEW..
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options

Love this!! I am, unfortunately sad that it's over...:sad: ...what will I read now!!!??
  • kurenaikumo
    kurenaikumo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Best 3-5 minutes of my life this week! :laugh:
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

Love this!! I am, unfortunately sad that it's over...:sad: ...what will I read now!!!??

Trust me with my big mouth their will be more.... One day I'll learn the art of being smooooooooth... Til then I'm still like sand paper!
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Too funny!

Dear 'Lisa'... Open mouth, insert foot.

I just love reading your stories, dude.

Oh and it seems that the only exercise Lisa's getting at the gym is jumping to conclusions. So effin' that she follows people. XD
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Too funny!

Dear 'Lisa'... Open mouth, insert foot.

I just love reading your stories, dude.

Oh and it seems that the only exercise Lisa's getting at the gym is jumping to conclusions. So effin' that she follows people. XD

I'm surrounded by nosey women in my life! ;-)
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Best 3-5 minutes of my life this week! :laugh:

I had a funny comment but that would go against my PG stance in this post! :-D
  • klross
    klross Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You are the reason I keep coming to these message boards. You are hysterical!!!! Keep the stories coming. I'm pretty sure you could get a good Rom/Com script out of these posts. :happy:
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    You are the reason I keep coming to these message boards. You are hysterical!!!! Keep the stories coming. I'm pretty sure you could get a good Rom/Com script out of these posts. :happy:

What is a rom/com?