what's your May goal?

Options
unicorn1081
unicorn1081 Posts: 133 Member
hi everyone! let talk small goals. I mean we pretty much know our end goal, but sometimes some people forget to make small goals. Share everyone!

May goals: lose 2in off my belly( currently at 38in) and get down to a strong 165lbs(currently at 168lbs). :heart:

Replies

• mdulanto9177
    mdulanto9177 Posts: 160
    Options
    My goal is to drink more water....up to 7 cups a day...
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    My goal is to keep the scale and the measuring tape going in the right direction... DOWN! :)
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    This month I'm doing weekly goals. So for this week, it's to burn 3200 calories.
  • dorkboi
    dorkboi Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    5 lb loss and work up to 30 minute walks around the neighborhood.
  • TAnne123
    TAnne123 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My goal for this month is to start exercising again, just 20 minute walks 3 times a week. Anything is better than nothing!
  • Spruillie03
    Spruillie03 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    A while back my (now ex) boyfriend and I came up with a system of assigning points to various exercises. For example, every mile you bike is 1 point, every mile you run is 10 points, and so on. The goal was to reach 500 points by the end of each month.

Since he and I broke up in October, I had fallen off that wagon, but I've watched him continue and turn into a flippin' hottie. Seriously, he's got muscle, and abs and a v-shape torso that he'd never had before.... oh good LORD! YUMMMMMMY!

So I've decided that for May, I will try it again. I have 28 points for far. lol
  • claireyf12
    claireyf12 Posts: 106
    Options
    Good Luck with your goals - its my birthday 12th May i'm having a meal out and lots of other tings going on so my goal is not to put any weight on lol!!! :)
  • gracey2521
    gracey2521 Posts: 72
    Options
    My goal is to consistently eat healthy and to stop binging on the weekends!
  • misticache
    misticache Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    That's a really clever way to do it. And with a partner it's sort of like a competition. I love it.
  • kmcgaw
    kmcgaw Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My May goal is to be more active and get into the 170's.
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Maintain 15 min walk upon waking 6 days a week
    Maintain 30 min intense cardio 6 days a week
    Drop 4 pounds
    Drop Blood Pressure to 13x/<90 (current 137/96)
    3 sets 10 pushups (I so suck at push ups)
    3 sets 60 crunches
    3 sets 1 minute 6 inch killers
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    My goal for May is to lose 5 pounds. I am training for a half marathon that I will run on May 27th - so I want to lose the 5 pounds for that race as it will help improve my time :happy:
  • mattnjodie7382
    Options
    I am setting a weight goal. I am wanting to lose 10 this month. Thats 2.5 a week so it's not asking to much! or is it?! lol
  • LReReed
    LReReed Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My goal is to eat more veggies, and to only get frozen yogurt once this month.
  • tcbryson
    tcbryson Posts: 8
    Options
    My wedding is May 26th, so my goal each week in May is to exercise at least 30 minutes a day and not use all of my exercise calories back... ) I hope to lose another 8-10 lbs. by the wedding!!!!
  • DeniseBromley
    DeniseBromley Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My goal is to stick closer to my exercise schedule and try to burn at least 500 calories a day, 5+ days per week.
  • zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    To gain muscle! I want some guns! OK, maybe loose 1 lb of fat too. :bigsmile:
  • mdr3t
    mdr3t Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    To finally reach Onederland!
  • MelleyJ
    MelleyJ Posts: 198
    Options
    My goal is to lose an average of 1-2lbs per week. I blog my goals based on my start weight. I am currently 185. I want to be between 177 & 181 at the end of the week. This mont will be challenging because I am going on vacation for a week. Will take my fitness clothes and use the gym at the hotel, but I think I can still manage to make my goals. Good luck all!
  • AimeeLynn90
    AimeeLynn90 Posts: 94
    Options
    My goal is to lose another 10 pounds in May. I've managed to lose ten pounds per month since I've started (Currently 20 pounds lighter) and I figured I might as well keep it up and maintain my 10 pounds a month weight lost until it starts getting more difficult to lose the weight. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!