Crushing on my female gym instructor!!!

Options

Replies

• Loraah
    Loraah Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Kid your 18 how can you say your bi, get your head sorted. Find a man.

I've been attracted to women since I hit puberty and almost ten years later I'm still attracted to women. And yes, I have been with men since then and tried to not think about women because it was "wrong." I can safely say that I have my "head sorted" and that I have spent many years developing/coming to terms with my sexuality.

Bottom line? 13 year old me knew just as well as 22 year old me that I like some lady lovin'.
    Age is irrelevant.

Brilliantly put!

Haha lady lovin'
  • BlueBaron37
    BlueBaron37 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Well you all nuts and close minded, don't add me has friend because I don't conform to your warped world.
  • BeautyAndTheGeeks
    Options
    Well you all nuts and close minded, don't add me has friend because I don't conform to your warped world.

Don't flatter yourself, I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who is clearly stuck in the past. Welcome to the 21st century, it's a great place to be.
  • BlueBaron37
    BlueBaron37 Posts: 107 Member
    Options

Don't flatter yourself, I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who is clearly stuck in the past. Welcome to the 21st century, it's a great place to be.

Yea !

learn history, this was the way of the ancient world then they became more civilised now we are going backward.

Ironic LOL

Bye.
  • Loraah
    Options
    I think you need to take a look at what century we are in!

Sometimes women love other women and men love men and sometimes they love both

Who the f would want to be friends with you, you disgust me
  • zinok
    zinok Posts: 185
    Options

I'm sorry, how are we closeminded? We're the ones saying that exploration of her sexuality is a good thing. You're the one with the bigoted old fashioned opinion that she needs to get her "head checked" for being attracted to a woman at age 18.
    Hate to break it to you, but homophobia and ageism are closeminded views.

That's fine that you don't conform to our "warped" world, I'm sure we all live much happier lives without you in it.
  • Loraah
    Options

I'm sorry, how are we closeminded? We're the ones saying that exploration of her sexuality is a good thing. You're the one with the bigoted old fashioned opinion that she needs to get her "head checked" for being attracted to a woman at age 18.

That's fine that you don't conform to our "warped" world, I'm sure we all live much happier lives without you in it.
    I wish I wasn't so flipping angry. My response would have been as good as yours :)
  • zinok
    zinok Posts: 185
    Options

I wish I wasn't so flipping angry. My response would have been as good as yours :)

(:
    Don't get upset beautiful, men like him aren't worth getting worked up over.
    I just imagine what an unsatisfying sex life he must have, being so closed off, and it makes me smile knowing that I get worlds more pleasure and happiness than him.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Oh oh I read this one in playboy. All I know is you two end up all hot and sweaty. I remember the pictures more than the story though. I'm a visual learner.
    I am picturing the "scissor"

Wtf is with the 'scissor' ? You boys need a better imagination :/
  • brittigno
    brittigno Posts: 193 Member
    Options

Just curious. Would you question a statement of heterosexuality from someone 18 or younger?
    tumblr_llmv4pKHGq1qafrh6.gif
  • AllTehBeers
    Options

(:
    I just imagine what an unsatisfying sex life he must have, being so closed off, and it makes me smile knowing that I get worlds more pleasure and happiness than him.

lmao! I can't comment about him, anything I would say would probably get me banned.

OP never hurts to strike up a conversation!
  • Loraah
    Options
    Many of the words going through my head would have got me banned for life

I am so not angry anymore! Although thinking about this mans sex life made me vomit in my mouth a tiny bit

(:

lmao! I can't comment about him, anything I would say would probably get me banned.

OP never hurts to strike up a conversation!
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    Many of the words going through my head would have got me banned for life

I am so not angry anymore! Although thinking about this mans sex life made me vomit in my mouth a tiny bit

Ewww! I don't want to think about that.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I pole dance, which translates to spending hours each week in the studios, standing with around very attractive women who are wearing next to nothing and often moving in provocative ways. It is sometimes slightly awkward as they tend to assume that I am straight. Especially when you end up spotting someone or being spotted (no, of course I don't mind holding you up by your hips...yeah...). Mostly, I just try not too think about it too much.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options

Just curious. Would you question a statement of heterosexuality from someone 18 or younger?

This exactly.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    My PT is smokin' hot. Part of the reason why I seeked him out :laugh: First session with him next week. Dear God, please don't let me make a food of myself, or giggle, or blush, or fall over, or get gas, or get camel toe in my capris.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options

What's with all the ageism is these forums sometimes? :huh:

It's not cool. Cut it out.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'm so busy in class that I can't really check out instructors.... but if I could, I totally would! Most people turn into cartoon drawn stick figures when I'm working out. circle for a head, doing whatever they do in their space in the room. At least your brain can comprehend others in class as real people LOL
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

I want to know the answer to this too. If she found a man, as you so advised, would you say "Kid, [you're] 18, how can you say [you're] straight?"

Oh, and usually, I don't correct grammar, but you're an *kitten*, so there you go.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Oh, and my advice for the OP, maybe you can burn a few more calories while thinking about her when you get home. :wink: :wink: :wink: