If you wouldn't show your grandma

Options

Replies

• sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    This is my profile pic today because my friends and I appreciate each other's hard work and dedication and they all know that 59 lbs ago, I would not have felt comfortable enough to have ever done this. Don't bother trying to make us feel ashamed of these pics, it won't work.

As for my grandma, she saw my last Black Thong Thursday pic because it was immediately before the pic I took of her in a sombrero with a big ole margarita for her 89th birthday. And you wanna know what she said? "Hot damn, look at you!!!"

Nice try ... the pic stays. :flowerforyou:

Read an above post......your not showing your A*# cheeks.......ENOUGH SAID
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I suddenly have the urge to find a scantily clad picture of myself to post...
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Where did I say bikini?? Love how people assume!!!!!I said cleavage I mean everything but the nipple showing.....thongs...um i dont want to see a string in between your bare A*#..... and why post naked pics of yourself on a site like this..???

OBVIOUS SCREAM for attention......

Yes, it is. Why else show it if I didn't want attention?? What is wrong with wanting attention for something you are proud of?

The horse is dead, I'll stop beating it now.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    internet-grandma-why-in-the-world-dont-they-just-get-another-cup.jpg

OMG I'm dying.
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I dont want to see it either!! I understand that you are proud of your bodies and your hard work I would be to. BUT you can be proud of your body in a modest way. I dont want to see your breast nor see you butt. :sick:
  • dolldreams
    dolldreams Posts: 245 Member
    Options

:noway: :laugh:
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    if you don't want to see it don't look :flowerforyou:
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    My grandma was a stripper.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Lil_MiSsSunshiNe
    Options
    Yea well that huge gap between your eyebrows offends me. Please cover it up.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Where did I say bikini?? Love how people assume!!!!!I said cleavage I mean everything but the nipple showing.....thongs...um i dont want to see a string in between your bare A*#..... and why post naked pics of yourself on a site like this..???

I strongly recommend you never come to the Sturgis motorcycle rally.. your head would probably explode...

Haha try Rot Rally in Austin, TX every June. I have seen some things...

Fun fact: in Austin it's perfectly legal for a woman to walk around topless wearing only a thong. In fact, we recently celebrated the life (and mourned the passing) of a local celebrity: a homeless transvestite who wore little more than a thong and lucite heels while walking around downtown Austin. Perhaps it's my upbringing here that has desensitized me to nudity...

Austin has a day committed to women being topless...
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    judgemental as a lifestyle?
  • ashmarie484
    ashmarie484 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I suddenly have the urge to find a scantily clad picture of myself to post...

<
    BAM
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    This is my profile pic today because my friends and I appreciate each other's hard work and dedication and they all know that 59 lbs ago, I would not have felt comfortable enough to have ever done this. Don't bother trying to make us feel ashamed of these pics, it won't work.

As for my grandma, she saw my last Black Thong Thursday pic because it was immediately before the pic I took of her in a sombrero with a big ole margarita for her 89th birthday. And you wanna know what she said? "Hot damn, look at you!!!"

Nice try ... the pic stays. :flowerforyou:

Read an above post......your not showing your A*# cheeks.......ENOUGH SAID

Please please PLEASE show me your @ss cheeks Marnie. Pretty please....
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

I strongly recommend you never come to the Sturgis motorcycle rally.. your head would probably explode...

Fun fact: in Austin it's perfectly legal for a woman to walk around topless wearing only a thong. In fact, we recently celebrated the life (and mourned the passing) of a local celebrity: a homeless transvestite who wore little more than a thong and lucite heels while walking around downtown Austin. Perhaps it's my upbringing here that has desensitized me to nudity...

Americans are WAY oversensitive when it comes to nudity, but we have shows where people get their face blown off in graphic detail on primetime TV. Violent rape scenes = totally fine. Boobs = OH CANNOT UNSEE!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

It's legal here too!
  • LemonsAndCoffee
    LemonsAndCoffee Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You know what all those half nakkie pics do to me? Make me freakin jealous! I can't wait until I have a great body to show off! :drinker:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    There is an easy solution for those who just can't stand the cleavage butt shots or whatever it is that you're all going on about, there are block buttons or ignore buttons on each profile ;) problem solved, instead of having a thread like this once a month. If the mod's aren't deleting things as such and I've seen the mod's on top of things a lot, then evidently they are ok for the site. Complaining about it, isn't gonna change nothing.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Grandma or not, the site has rules about nudity. And it's a free site. So if you don't like the no nudity rule, too bad. :flowerforyou:
  • Lil_MiSsSunshiNe
    Options

I love this.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options

It's legal here too!

Damn! I need to move!
This discussion has been closed.