How do you get to 1500 calories

Options
13»

Replies

• rahrahrita
    rahrahrita Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Brown rice, brown rice pasta, quinoa, potatoes.

I just don't know why you'd want to cut out bread/pasta unless you're gluten intolerant or something, but brown rice pasta is gluten free!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I have this problem some days as well. Most days actually. last night I was left with a 600 calorie defecit! today, it's already 4:20pm and i still have 1400 calories to go D:

^^Why are you starving yourself? Seriously I looked at your diary you had one cookie today?!?!?!

Please people EAT!

There is nothing wrong with breads, pasta, rice....all in moderation! Add nuts, avocados, peanut butter and olive oil to your diet to add calories! Eat bigger portions! Make a big ole healthy protein shake! Eat and enjoy...just stay in the calorie range.
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I have this problem some days as well. Most days actually. last night I was left with a 600 calorie defecit! today, it's already 4:20pm and i still have 1400 calories to go D:

^^Why are you starving yourself? Seriously I looked at your diary you had one cookie today?!?!?!

Please people EAT!

There is nothing wrong with breads, pasta, rice....all in moderation! Add nuts, avocados, peanut butter and olive oil to your diet to add calories! Eat bigger portions! Make a big ole healthy protein shake! Eat and enjoy...just stay in the calorie range.

I'm not starving myself at all? I was horribly ill all weekend. If you look, for Friday I had a total of 1900 calories, Saturday less because I was even worse off. Sunday, again still pretty sick but I did eat...

On average I eat around 1774 calories before eating back calories burned through exercise.