New and would love to be friends (yes, You!)

Options
124»

Replies

• VooDooChylde
    VooDooChylde Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Dear potential friend,

I use to be an intervention away from being this guy. Seriously. I gained weight so quickly last spring after indulging morning, noon and night, in various cartons of ice cream. If I were to have received a paper cut, the cream running through my veins would have clotted more quickly than anything else.

I started working out in November but needed to focus on the consumption component. This website is brilliant(!) and after joining yesterday, I would like to not simply be a voyeur, but have an active community of friends to tumble around with while I lose about 80 pounds. Doesn't matter if your age/weight/story is different than mine. If you are up for it, let's roll.

I am trying to lose approximately the same as you so feel free to add me as your friend, I am fairly new here as well and would love more friends and support!
  • angelpie36426
    angelpie36426 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I check in daily, offer support, and I am down 7 pounds.
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    add me as well, if you wish, my diary is open and I log every day, I love being on MFP, it's been the best thing ever for me
  • hotgrl2
    hotgrl2 Posts: 11
    Options
    this is a great site, I've lost 21-22lbs already, would love to support you along the way, feel free to add me!
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I like happy and motivated people - and IF you have a sense of humour ('cause I do, and am more than slightly NUTS more than 1/2 the time!!!) then please... feel free to add me too... I will help to kick your *kitten* into gear, if you promise to do the same for me, then we will get along just Fiiiiiiiiiiine :drinker:
  • twinmum1982
    twinmum1982 Posts: 31
    Options
    :smile: Hi im just setting up ready to start my journey with mfp tomorrow would love to be friends
  • drummy3
    drummy3 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm new :) finally getting serious about losing weight. Tired of saying i'm going to do it and find it easier to order a pizza than cook something healthy. going to get off my butt ( I have a desk job so that makes it hard sometimes) and get motivated. Started off at 166 pounds and I'm down to 160 in 3 weeks. started eating healthy and counting my calories and I'm starting to notice the change when I slip on my work pants. it feels nice. feel free to add me because I could use all the inspiration I can get. its hard but i know in the end it will be worth it