208 to 148 pounds

Options

Replies

• IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Love your story and success - too bad the moderators decided to jump in and take away your "after" photo. Would have really liked to see all of your hard work.

x2
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

And now here I am at 148 pounds! excuse the undies !! really wanted to show off my new body but didn't want to look skanky!

<moderator edited>

Yes I have stretch marks..... and I am not ashamed of them. :)

And I got the pics to be bigger! :)

You've GOT to be kidding me? A MOD took down a success story pic after the time in which the OP can edit and post another one up? REALLY? That's low.

OP, sorry this happened to you. You look fabulous. I didn't get a chance to say so earlier when the original pic was up.
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    Love your story and success - too bad the moderators decided to jump in and take away your "after" photo. Would have really liked to see all of your hard work.

x2

x3

Congratulations!! Though I can't see the after photo, I can tell you look amazing by everyone elses comments :)
  • susieq101178
    susieq101178 Posts: 305 Member
    Options

And now here I am at 148 pounds! excuse the undies !! really wanted to show off my new body but didn't want to look skanky!

<moderator edited>

Yes I have stretch marks..... and I am not ashamed of them. :)

And I got the pics to be bigger! :)

You've GOT to be kidding me? A MOD took down a success story pic after the time in which the OP can edit and post another one up? REALLY? That's low.

OP, sorry this happened to you. You look fabulous. I didn't get a chance to say so earlier when the original pic was up.

Agreed - not cool. But I went to the pics on your profile and you look incredible. Well done!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    your after pics are not there??? what happened??
  • Bizeebec150
    Bizeebec150 Posts: 88
    Options
    Congrats that is awesome!
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    <moderator edited>

Some people... Jealousy
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    haters_gonna_hate3.jpg

You look amazing darling don't let those idiots get you down :flowerforyou:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    That is really crappy that they took it down. Congrats on your success anyway!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? To Moderate and remove a perfectly fine SUCCESS picture is ridiculous. Not to mention this site is for adult use, not children.

Things have been taken too far. You are no longer being judicious without being judgmental.
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    congratulations on losing the weight
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Not sure where the pics are but congrats anyhow!
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Oh FFS, the mods removed your After photo?? Wtf is the point of a weight loss site that contains a success story thread without before and afters?

To the OP, I'm sorry you were a victim of this cowardly act. We're very proud of your success and you are incredibly inspirational :)
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    You are freaking gorgeous. I'm sorry I didn't get to see your after photos here, but your profile shows how successful you've become.
  • LandM2011
    LandM2011 Posts: 2
    Options
    Ditto!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I really wanted to see your 'after' pic, how sad it's been taken down....huge congrats anyway!!!
  • ktbug82
    ktbug82 Posts: 166
    Options
    I was really hoping to see your after picture, but by creeping on your profile- you look beautiful.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss. That's got to feel great losing so much weight. Hard work pays off. I can't see your after pic, but your profile pics show you look fantastic.

I'm disappointed your success pic was removed. From what I can gather, it was a picture of you in underwear (no more revealing than a bathing suit), but was removed because apparently someone reported it. For what, I'm not sure. But I hope it made someone's day safer, happier and less off-putting by removing a picture (already seen) celebrating someone's success.

There is a puritanical culture at MFP that keeps it from being a truly amazing site and community. It's really too bad because MFP is only slightly better than the other options out there. And it could be so much better.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss. I am so sorry somebody felt the need to report that. You look great and must be so happy.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss.

For the person that reported your pictures.
    joker.gif
    They have just showed themselves to be extremely immature, underhanded, cowardly and jealous.

Some people around here need to grow up and stop acting like 5 year olds.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!