208 to 148 pounds

Options
1234568»

Replies

• ladyfingers39
    ladyfingers39 Posts: 335
    Options
    What a bummer, i don't even see them on your profile.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Maybe edit the post and throw up a different after photo. I looked at your profile, and you look amazing! Congratulations on all of your hard work.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    why is underwear anything diff then if she was wearing a bikini this sight is getting ridiculous with stuff.Who ever reports this stuff needs a life. Anyhow congrats hun
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    WHY would a SUCCESS Story be moderated?????? Seriously!!!!!!
    Please whomever reported this...grab you ****ing shoulders and pull hard. Support the AWESOME success of this person's journey to a healthier life!!!!!!

OP - YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    I scrolled through your profile pics and saw the new you and it kicks butt!! Congratulations on your awesome loss and new lifestyle!

I also saw your tumblr. I'm signed up for the Color Run in Miami! I saw you're doing the Philly one :smile: Hope you kick *kitten* at it!

Sorry I couldn't see your after picture. I'm sure it only highlighted your success! Mods, you guys suck bleep. That is all.
  • LavendersMom
    LavendersMom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thats really good. Girl, i've always told myself that I can not go over 200lbs. When I got on the scale one day it read 192.4. I will never forget that number. On April 9th, I told myself that i'm getting this together. Its hard for me to workout because I have a two year own road runner, a boyfriend, work and school. I hope that will all this movement, I can get to where you are. I know working out will help, but this time around, I'm fine with slow movement. Congradulations to you, your success and your union. May GOD Bless.
  • danniwhit
    danniwhit Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I really wanted to see your AFTER pic because I am the same height and my goal weight is around what you are at now...however it's gone. I did go to your profile and saw some pics and you look awesome!! Congrats on your success :o)
  • TeaRexParty
    TeaRexParty Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I've only been back to this site a few weeks and I've noticed some heavy handed moderating. Besides this threads being completely removed instead of just locked. According to my other friends this isn't the normal atmosphere here so wondering if they have a new mod or one is suffering burn out?

Anyway I felt strongly enough I made a report also but chose "other" and stated I was reporting the moderator and that somebody needs to double check their judgement call on this one.

Sorry this happened Angela but thank you so much for sharing your success story with us and posting your pics.
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    I'm disgusted that your "after" photograph has been removed, well done on your success, I'm just sorry that some freakoid puritanical ethos has stopped us seeing it.

EDITED TO ADD: I've "reported" the post asking for the decision for your after photograph to be reviewed. This whole site is about improving people's bodies, you aren't allowed to be a member until you're over 18, I totally fail to see the issue.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

This it the moderator that edited the after photos.

I would like to point out a few things. First, we don't just moderate for the fun of it. We do it for reasons.

Second, I will post the two relevant forum guidelines pertaining to this thread.

this is the guideline regarding pictures on the site.
    12. No Profane, Vulgar, Sexually Explicit or Illegal Images

All images on the site, including all profile pictures and images posted in the forums, should be work-place friendly. While we reserve the right to remove any photo we feel is inappropriate, here are some partial guidelines as to what is not acceptable:

- no nudity
    - no underwear, thongs, g-strings, or banana hammocks
    - no pants or shorts worn mid-hip or below (no saggers)
    - no photos in which hands or objects are the only bodily covering
    - no excessive cleavage (if you would wear it to work, it’s probably OK)
    - no close-up shots of cleavage, butt, breasts or crotch in any state of dress
    - no hateful or violent imagery
    - no images containing profanity
    If you are photographing yourself to demonstrate successful weight loss, tight fitting spandex is a great way to show the change in your shape, while still abiding by these guidelines. Photos altered to present inaccurate weight-loss results are prohibited. Please keep the experience at MyFitnessPal encouraging by keeping your "success" photos authentic.

And these are the guidelines with regards to moderator complaints
    11. No Airing of Grievances With Moderators

a) Protesting a moderator or admin action is not allowed on the Forums or in Groups. If you have a question or concern about a moderator or admin action, please email one of the moderators or Steven, an MFP staff member, with your concern and we will investigate the matter promptly.
    b) If you have concerns about another poster, or wish to report a guideline violation, the only appropriate venue is to use the Report Post link or to message a moderator or Steven, an MFP staff member. You may not air such concerns on the message boards themselves. If you have a general concern that does not involve a specific member, you may post your question in the Feedback or Help forums.
    and
    19. No Public Protests Of Moderator Actions Or Decisions

We at MyFitnessPal are people too, and all of our forum moderators are unpaid volunteers. We all work hard to improve the site and ensure MyFitnessPal remains a positive and friendly place for everyone. When problems arise, we do our best to be fair and nice people. We require that community members interact with us in a respectful manner, and while we understand that people get upset, we will not take abuse and we reserve the right to deny you access to the site at any time.

If you have an issue with a moderator decision or action, you may send a private message to a moderator or to Steven from the MFP Staff. But please do not post such disputes on the forums themselves.

the forum guidelines are here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines
    please read them before posting any other questions.

thank you,

SHBoss1673
    MyFitnessPal forums moderator
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I cant see the after pic because its gone but I am sure you look great! I can tell that from your profile pic. Great work!
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I just want to say thank you to everyones support on here - both for my weight loss and for the moderators removing my after photos. The support is really overwhelming!!!

So here are some *ahem* more appropriate afters, these are pictures where you can really see my change!

March 2012
    422124_613910921151_72000680_32556885_696732617_n.jpg

St. Patrick's Day 2012
    550002_619089099041_72000680_32586308_2106028906_n.jpg

End of March 2012
    558107_619076199891_72000792_32586098_188331501_n.jpg
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Wow is all I can say! You look amazing :flowerforyou:
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    i'd like to say you look amazing but your pics have been MODERATED and removed.
    Congratulations on your upcoming nuptuals
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    WOW!

That was definitely worth waiting for, you look totally transformed, what a wonderfully inspiring set of photographs!
  • beckyg101
    beckyg101 Posts: 30
    Options
    AMAZING! you are gorgeous!! And soo good that you are focussed on maintiaing now as it is soo easy to keep going and then get too thin!
  • brooke_92606
    Options
    Great Work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!