Do these shorts look like they are too small on me?

Options

Replies

• omegadrh
    omegadrh Posts: 10
    Options
    The fourth pair ( http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f51/twiztidjuggalet/5412SZ33.jpg ) are the only ones that look a little small to me (though not terrible); the rest look great. Nice work!

(Though, even though you didn't ask, I'll add that the "distressing" on the front of the very last pair ( http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f51/twiztidjuggalet/5412SZ3.jpg ) seems a bit over the top to me.)
  • jakay_f
    jakay_f Posts: 28
    Options
    they look great question is how do they FEEL? sit down. reach up high, and bend over to the ground....... If they still feel okay they they are good and your are in a size 3!
  • MissMollieD
    MissMollieD Posts: 130
    Options
    Where did you get them? They look great and I need new shorts!
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!
  • mommy7
    mommy7 Posts: 153
    Options
    What brands are #4 and #5??? Those are super cute!!

You look fabulous!
  • kristalfrissy
    kristalfrissy Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You could pull off all of those right now. BUT I think that 4 and 5 might do better one size up. Sometimes--even tho you can wear the swaller size--one size up is more flattering cause it doesn't smush your bootie. But thats just me-ytou can get away with them now. congrats on your quick shopping trip tho!
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    the ones with the brown belt look a touch too tight, but you look great in all the others! :)
  • lsapphire
    lsapphire Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I think you look great in them
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    You look great in all of the shorts. I wish i had thighs like yours honey :)
    xxx
  • Shayztar
    Shayztar Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Most of them look pretty good. A couple look like if you were out and about with the kids in the heat and got a little swollen then you might not be comfortable. But since they look good, it's all in how you feel. Keep up the good work! My UGW isn't even a 3, more like an 8. LOL
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    no you look nothing like that first pic hahaha you look absolutely wonderful in those shorts!!!
  • andrewm255
    andrewm255 Posts: 1
    Options
    They are fine you look great, nice job
  • jkrim941
    jkrim941 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I love the shorts in #1. I would absolutely get them. I'm one of those people that doesn't make a clothing purchase unless it's really flattering. Those would be the only ones I purchase.
  • dalmiechick45
    dalmiechick45 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You looks Awesome! The super short ones with the white braided belt are not super falattering because they are pinching (3 more lbs and you're totally fine ) your legs... the rest of the look smoking hot!!!! Not trying to insult BY NO STRETCH, I just think those are pinching and maybe thats why you felt funny in them, the others look great!
  • Montanarush
    Montanarush Posts: 76
    Options
    You look pretty awesome to me....good job, girl!
  • simplyeater
    simplyeater Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    First of all you look terrific, congrats on your weight-loss and kudos on your hard work!!! I think everyone deserves an honest opinion on clothes (that's why my friends like me to go shopping with them). So here's mine... I think #1, 3, 5, 6 are the most flattering, but if any of the other ones make you particularly happy then go for it:)
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Shorts 1 Yes
    Shorts 2 No, but I am not a fan of the cut-off look...But they do fit you!
    Shorts 3 Yes
    Shorts 4 Yes
    Shorts 5 Yes
    Shorts 6 No...again I do not care for that cut off look
    Shorts 7 No...they fit, but I do not care for that stuff on the front. The back looks cute tho!!

You look great and congrats on size 3s!!! :happy:
  • dalmiechick45
    dalmiechick45 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    you are SO fishing for compliments right now.

But she's got the right bait. ;)

so funny, cute comment, she looks great anyone else who lost 5 sizes would be proud too- she deserves ccompliments... WHY?!?!? Cuz she worked her butt off (literally) and earned the right to look hot in shorts and have ppl tell her how cute she looks.
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    That first pic is hilarious. All of the shorts look like they fit just fine, but personally, I prefer the shorter shorts on you because they make your booty look nice. The longer ones make it look a little flat. So wear those short shorts and strut your stuff girl! You have nice legs, show them off!

On a side note, my mom always taught me to do the sit down test when trying on shorts. Sit down and when you stand back up they shouldn't be all bunched in your crotch area. That's a good indication they are too tight, and plus you wouldn't want to be seen in public picking out the crotch, hah!
  • Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    They look amazing. No complaints here!