Where do you gain most of your weight?

Options
Mine goes right to my face, boobs, and midsection. Not that I like the other areas, but my face is the worst. I think a person's face kind of sets how the rest of their body looks. Even when I am not too much overweight, my chubby face plus any new fat making it chubbier makes me look way bigger overall.

My husband has gained quite a bit in his tummy, but his face remains rather slender so he really appears much thinner than he actually is. I am so jealous of people with thinner faces.

Replies

• tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I gain most of my weight going to gourmet food truck parks.

:bigsmile:
  • KathieSwenson
    KathieSwenson Posts: 179
    Options
    I pretty much gain equally all over. However when I lost weight, everyone noticed it in my face first. Then the waist and so on.
  • rcc1988
    rcc1988 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thighs, calves, and belly. My legs are usually the first to gain and last to lose.
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Belly.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Lower belly...ugh!
  • kelleymj
    kelleymj Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I gain in my butt and thighs...yuck! When I lose...I lose from my face and upper body first!
  • prettycollie
    prettycollie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My lower belly and upper arms its crazy I hate it!!!! :explode:
  • zhanaolivia
    zhanaolivia Posts: 65
    Options
    Mine goes right to my face, boobs, and midsection. Not that I like the other areas, but my face is the worst. I think a person's face kind of sets how the rest of their body looks. Even when I am not too much overweight, my chubby face plus any new fat making it chubbier makes me look way bigger overall.

My husband has gained quite a bit in his tummy, but his face remains rather slender so he really appears much thinner than he actually is. I am so jealous of people with thinner faces.

I gain it all on my legs, and a little on my lower tummy. My thighs are HUGE compared to the rest of me. It's the curse of my family, but luckily the rest of me stays pretty much in proportion.

BUt I know what you mean about faces. Recently I was looking over a couple of my old pictures (from when I was thinner) and I was totally stunned because I didn't think my face had changed with weight gain, but I've definitely got some jowls going on now. It's really made me more determined because until now I was counting on the fact that I could cover up the horrid thighs and belly. But my face is on full display so it's definitely time to change.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Probably the face, butt, thighs... and now that I'm older, seems that my abs are holding onto it fiercely. That didn't used to be an issue really in my 20's.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    I often refer to myself as no butt and all gut! GRRRRRR

And the first place I lose it???? Yeah, my butt, legs, hips! I wish I could transfer from belly to butt, hips and legs.
  • c8linmarie
    c8linmarie Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    First the belly, then the face. SUX! :sad:
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    MY *kitten* and hips! I have 54" hips w/ a 38" waist! UGH
  • IamL
    IamL Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Boobs and hips/butt. I told a friend about that once, and he said those are probably the best places to gain... Still don't like gaining, though.
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Probably the face, butt, thighs... and now that I'm older, seems that my abs are holding onto it fiercely. That didn't used to be an issue really in my 20's.

Yeah in my younger days, my stomach didn't hold much fat but now it does. At least when I lay down it is FLAT LOL
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    From the neck down it's fair game though I've always been able to maintain decent ankles (no cankles) and feet. My thighs, calves, stomach, buttocks, and upper arms are the worst though but I think my calves are half fat, half muscle as I was in band for 5 or so years which included a 7 1/2 mile parade march, band camp, and the joys of carrying a 15lb instrument in a 10lb case up and down school stairs 5 days a week.

That's not to say I don't have a bit of a double chin or that my face rounded out more as I gained weight but it's always been more normal than my body. You can see in my avatar image I have a decent double chin but I had my head tucked down in the photo so it poked out. (plus that photo's almost a year old, my face has slimmed significantly since)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Face and midsection. Mostly the face. I've never really been big, but any kind of gain at all and my face bloats out. First place to lose the weight too. :tongue:
  • Amuggsy78
    Amuggsy78 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I gain equally all over so most people are surprised when I tell them how much I weigh because it is usually disguised well under loose clothing. However when I started losing weight I seem to be losing from my already A cup breasts :sad: and not from my waist. There goes bikini season.:grumble:
  • Dozrzz
    Dozrzz Posts: 245
    Options
    Mine is all hips and thighs! I have been in a 16 pants but only a Medium shirt....talk about a pear shape!
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    My stomach area, hips, *kitten* and thighs...when I loose it, it's my face and upper body that thins out first.
  • camila_scl
    camila_scl Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    My stomach-area then my *kitten* and then my thighs.... then the arms and face