Replies

• katyejean
    katyejean Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    My lower stomach and my legs and arms.
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    The torso from the bottom up, excluding my butt. For fat storage purposes my butt seems to be an extension of my thighs, which are resistant to fat. I can have quite a wide rump, though, from the fat that lands on my hip bones and lower back above my buttocks. Flat, but wide.
  • AimeeLynn90
    AimeeLynn90 Posts: 94
    Options
    Belly for sure. But as much as that's where it all goes, it comes off fast when the weight comes off. :)
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    tummy!
  • rahrahrita
    rahrahrita Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    My weight doesn't really fluctuate, I started high and now it's declining, but I noticed it in my chest when I first started losing weight. Not my boobs, but my actual chest, like I could see chest bones even though I wasn't even thin. Then when I started losing more weight, I noticed it in my inner thighs, which made me ecstatic because that had always been my problem area. Now I can actually wear shorts and not worry about it riding up!
  • MariaAlbina
    MariaAlbina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Relatively all over, but I notice it most in my thighs and upper arms.
  • BazAbroad
    BazAbroad Posts: 248
    Options
    I joke about the family chin, ... or should I say chins,,,,
    any fat goes to chin production and gut lol...
    mean to say, but if I need motivation to train,,, I look at my older brothers and think, Gym it is,,,,,
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    When I gained the weight the first places that it all went to were my thighs, boobs, back, and then stomach (still gained weight everywhere). But it was noticable in my face.

When I started to lose, my thighs were the first to go...then my arms/face went down drastically...The weight is still holding on to my chest, lower back, and stomach. But I think my main concern is my stomach
  • amksmk
    amksmk Posts: 40
    Options
    thighs, lower belly, upper arms
  • steph0924
    steph0924 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My lower belly/spare tire area all around my lower waist. Creates a lovely inverted triangle backside. Blah
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Where do you gain most of your weight?

From a bag of M&M's.
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    thighs, belly, and then calves.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    my entire bottom half :/
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    thighs butt and tummy... basically no weight goes into my upper body. It's always skinny up there.
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    My thighs... last is my belly and 1st to go is my boobs and belly... then last... my thighs. Ugh!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    We've started eating dinner in front of the TV in the living room, so I'd say that's where I gain most of my weight. If we're talking about where I see that gained weight, it's pretty evenly distributed.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Thighs, hips (love it), arms (hate it).
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    All my gained weight goes straight to my dang belly. I don't like pot bellies! But that's exactly what happens if I get too big.
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    most of it goes straight to my muscles..
  • E_H9
    E_H9 Posts: 23
    Options
    My belly. I'm down to my goal weight and am pretty lean all over except my belly, I have a bit of flab I'm having trouble losing.