Legs, bum and hips!
  • chickabee5
    chickabee5 Posts: 90
    Options
    The stomach :(
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Between my waist and my knees, as well as my face. Depending on how much weight I've gained it'll move to my belly chest and back/ boobs. On the up side I lose weight from my midsection first! My arms pretty much stay the same no matter what I weigh.
  • JourneyOfaVirgo
    JourneyOfaVirgo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Belly, Back, and Face
  • vthetigercat
    Options
    My tummy and face. I have taken prednisone for years for a weird condition I have, so it has been a long struggle to keep that weight off. I finally got a handle on it now though :)
  • aneexer
    aneexer Posts: 29
    Options
    Belly then upper back, boobs, chin then face.
  • dalygirl_2010
    Options
    At Taco Bell!!

( ok, ok, all over mainly my tummy)
  • RiverTom
    RiverTom Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I couldn't really tell you as I can't remember. I haven't gained any significant amount of weight (above 5 pounds) since Summer 2010.
  • TheOfficialEpic
    Options
    Most of my weight gain goes to my left pinky toe.
  • bray2160
    bray2160 Posts: 12
    Options
    Personally, I like P90X more than any other weight loss product because it's convenient. I can use it at my leisure and it's probably one of the only programs that I've actually seen work. I know people who are currently on the system and have lost tons of weight. Their bodies are more defined as well.

For those of you who may be interested in getting in shape, you can get P90X for $65 at http://www.squidoo.com/where-can-i-buy-p90x also read the comments in the guestbook section to see that this place is legit.
  • Hileman22
    Hileman22 Posts: 4
    Options
    Lower belly :(
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Butt, hips and thighs!!! Grrr...........:grumble:
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Thighs, calves, and belly. My legs are usually the first to gain and last to lose.

mine too.... UGH!!
  • hereicomeskinnymini
    Options
    Mine goes right to my face, boobs, and midsection. Not that I like the other areas, but my face is the worst. I think a person's face kind of sets how the rest of their body looks. Even when I am not too much overweight, my chubby face plus any new fat making it chubbier makes me look way bigger overall.

Mine goes right to my face too ! Its horrible because its so easy to tell that i've gained weight. If i gain weight and it goes to my arms or legs its not as noticable- but of corse my fat has to go right to the fat face. Its hard to lose weight there too because there's no specific exercises to tone there! :ohwell:
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I gain pretty equally all over luckily. That being said, I am quite shocked at how much my face has drastically changed with the weight loss.
  • whenstars
    whenstars Posts: 27
    Options
    Mine goes right to my face, boobs, and midsection. Not that I like the other areas, but my face is the worst. I think a person's face kind of sets how the rest of their body looks. Even when I am not too much overweight, my chubby face plus any new fat making it chubbier makes me look way bigger overall.

My husband has gained quite a bit in his tummy, but his face remains rather slender so he really appears much thinner than he actually is. I am so jealous of people with thinner faces.

Mine is my face too. Even when I'm a size 10 I still have a round fat face. Not fair! Then it just distributes evenly all over me really.