Best...Movie....EVER!!!!!!!!!
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    IT WAS AWESOME
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Did not expect to see Thanos at the end , does this mean the silver surfer will be in the next one?
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Great movie! I plan to see it again at least once.
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I want to take my son to see the movie but he's only 4. What's your opinion on taking a 4 year old boy? He's such a superhero junkie right now.

Hmmmm...I honestly think that it's not the place for him. The movie was made for an older crowd, so I doubt he'll get a lot of the humor.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    And since I'm not a comic book buff, who was that red guy during the credits? I'm gathering it's another Marvel villan.
    Thanos. Set-up for the next installment.
  • Mommareed4
    Mommareed4 Posts: 144
    Options
    saw it last night... AWESOME movie! I want to see it again!
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I loved it! They've done a nice job setting up for this flick and it didn't disappoint ;)

I also plan on going to see it again....and over 200 million opening weekend...holy shat!
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Went for the midnight show in 3d opening night...............best movie i have ever seen in a theater............recommend it to everyone............
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    And since I'm not a comic book buff, who was that red guy during the credits? I'm gathering it's another Marvel villan.
    Thanos. Set-up for the next installment.

Thanks! *looking up Thanos*
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    I want to take my son to see the movie but he's only 4. What's your opinion on taking a 4 year old boy? He's such a superhero junkie right now.
    Hmmmm...I honestly think that it's not the place for him. The movie was made for an older crowd, so I doubt he'll get a lot of the humor.
    A kid doesn't have to grasp the humor to enjoy the film, and there was no "adult" humor, language, sex or nudity. :huh:

I took my 8 year-old girl to the midnight showing. She was thrilled, but was too tired to make it through the whole thing.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Did not expect to see Thanos at the end , does this mean the silver surfer will be in the next one?

Nope...20th Century Fox has the rights to Norrin Radd.

But we might get The Infinity Gauntlet in Avengers 2...It was shown in the Asgardian armory in Thor!
  • caitles14
    caitles14 Posts: 89
    Options
    Admittedly I'm not super into superhero movies or comic books, but my fiance really wanted to see it and I went with him. I was pleasantly surprised! It was definitely entertaining and fun, and the plot was simple enough for me to keep up, which is saying something! (I tend to get lost during action movies...) LOL :)
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Who's up for some shawarma?

Seriously...L....O....L.

I loved the movie. :) The man candy helped, but everything worked really well together.

My husband informed us it was Thanos and it apparently blew his mind. I know not why or who Thanos is, really.

The movie was fah-reaking awesome. It's probably the only thing that I would have left my baby to see. Love me some Thor and Iron Man! And Mark Ruffalo was amazing as Bruce Banner, loved him.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!! Saw it Saturday, family loved it, my oldest son loves comic books heroes!!! :)
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    Silver Surfer is owned by Fox, so not any time soon. It's all a mess. http://screenrant.com/marvel-comics-movies-characters-carl-6766/
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I LOVED IT. It was verry entertaining, I loved the humour - I was thrilled that it wasn't one fight/explosion after another. I thought the 3D was executed very well, also! :)
  • Captain_RG
    Captain_RG Posts: 96 Member
    Options

I took my son to see it this weekend. I watched it first on opening night to make sure it was "clean" enough for a 4 year old. He loved the action and laughed as hard as I did with the humor. That and he just loves seeing his favoritie superheroes on the big screen. He is still talking about the movie.
  • DONNALEES
    DONNALEES Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Saw it in 3D , enjoyed it. It was a good movie.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I like it! I love the bonus scenes (both of them). I love movies that don't take themselves so seriously. Can't WAIT for Expendables 2.