escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    IT SUCKED!

I assume ur kidding

It made me eat a Shawarma at 1:30am :-(
  • DrivenDiva
    DrivenDiva Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    That movie was fifteen types of AWESOME! I can watch it again, and again, and again, and AGAIN! And I plan to...will be going back this weekend and can't wait for DVD release!

It's in my top five for Superhero movies, hell MOVIES IN GENERAL period! For me, I love going to the movies and the audience is on the same page with emotion and going on a journey from start to end. There were so many break-outs in spontaneous laughter, screams, applause, and high fiving, which to me made for a more enjoyable experience!

I was not expecting it to be so well done because all the hype could have been a major letdown.
  • MrsT99
    MrsT99 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Went today. Loved it!!
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Yeah it was good and I Love Iron Man cocky ways!
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I am dying to see it. Was tempted to go this weekend but the theater by my house was PACKED for Avengers. If I get time tomorrow afternoon, it's on.
  • happinessforevercm
    Options
    I loved it! Great movie! :) I will be buying it for sure when it comes out!
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    LOVED! IT! So far my favorite of the Marvel movies! Can't wait to see Thanos!
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    LOVED IT!
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    IT SUCKED!

I assume ur kidding

It made me eat a Shawarma at 1:30am :-(

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    But looks like we'll be seeing Iron Man 3, Thor 2 and Captain America 2 before the sequel to the Avengers is released...I am not complaining =)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    What were the post credits?????

Just YouTube shwarma, its gotta b up by now

the next villain
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    hermoine-type hand-raising situation right here

Does this mean you have a question or know the answer ? :)

It means Im answering his question with enthusiasm...
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    When I watched not many seemed to catch Stan Lee's line about superheros in New York :) Love his little appearances. I won't claim to know much about comics, but I at least know who he is
  • nightsrainfall
    nightsrainfall Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Loved it. I generally like superhero movies, however this one was especially well done. Can't wait for it to come out so I can buy it and watch it again & again. :-)
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    What were the post credits?????

Just YouTube shwarma, its gotta b up by now

the next villain

The MFP villain
  • Brideofdnb
    Brideofdnb Posts: 5
    Options
    We took our 4 1/2 year old and he fidgeted maybe a total of 10 minutes during the whole 2 1/2 hours! He LOVED it! Each kid is different but I would say that there is enough going on to keep little ones entertained!
  • Brideofdnb
    Brideofdnb Posts: 5
    Options
    I disagree. My 4 year old loved the movie. It was the longest I have ever seen him sit still! He couldn't take his eyes off the screen everytime there was a fight.
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    It was amazing! Of course, I expected no less from Joss Whedon. :)
    On a side note, so much man-candy. Don't know who I like better, Captain America or Thor. Even Loki is kindof sexy in a bad boy way... :blushing:

I am so with you. I didn't have a thing for Loki until I saw him in this movie. I literally needed a moment...not even kidding.
  • carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVED it! Best movie I've seen in a very long time!! My favorite part is the whole Hulk tossing the bad guy around like a rag doll. I laughed so hard. Curious what the Hulk said after he smashed him though. Did you catch the line?

Puny God
  • FitBlitz
    FitBlitz Posts: 146
    Options
    I laughed so hard that I cried at quite a few points in the film. Best movie I've seen in years, seriously. D: