The Avengers

Options

Replies

• HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Saw it in 3D. Loved it! LOVED IT!

Hawkeye...mmm mmm mmm - Delicious!

I also loved the Batman trailer. I was in my glory!

Ohh an spiderman too.

Comic Book/Superhero geek girl here!
  • slavaheroyam
    Options
    Went to the midnight premier! It was glorious! Mark Ruffalo did a fantastic job as Bruce Banner, not that Ed Norton was bad, but... I really liked Mark's version and he really made the Hulk this sort of fleshed out, loveable character. As loveable as you can be for a big, green, rage monster. Needless to say, I'm totally going again to see it!
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    What were the post credits?????
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Hawkeye was pretty mediocre. I don't get the hype around Renner. I've yet to see any charisma in him. I've seen him in this and MI:Ghost Protocol.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Saw it premier night and loved it!! I'm bummed I missed the post-post, however. Oh well, I will just have to go see it again, darn it! :tongue:
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    It was amazing! Of course, I expected no less from Joss Whedon. :)
    On a side note, so much man-candy. Don't know who I like better, Captain America or Thor. Even Loki is kindof sexy in a bad boy way... :blushing:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    hermoine-type hand-raising situation right here
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options

The Chitauri leader leader sais to this figure "the humans are not to be underestimated, and to fight them would to be court death itself" the figure turns around and it's thanos ( he's got this obssesionwith death)
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Hawkeye was pretty mediocre. I don't get the hype around Renner. I've yet to see any charisma in him. I've seen him in this and MI:Ghost Protocol.

I hear "The Hurt Locker" was the movie that really launched his career, though I haven't seen that one. I did like him in "The Town", though, and I also remember him in S.W.A.T. and 28 Weeks Later playing basically the same soldier type of character.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Saw it Friday, I was so excited and it blew away even my highest expectations.

May go catch it again tonight. It really is that good.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I like it! I love the bonus scenes (both of them). I love movies that don't take themselves so seriously. Can't WAIT for Expendables 2.

I loved Avengers! And my boyfriend and I both said "We are going to see that" when we saw the preview for Expendables 2 :)
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    loved the Hulk.......thought they should have showed more male skin.....whats up with no men without shirts on
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    IT SUCKED!
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

Just YouTube shwarma, its gotta b up by now
  • ComicBookGeekGirl
    Options
    Saw it Friday night. It was EPIC. I can't get over Hawkeye. Jesusssss, that man and his glorious arms haunted my dreams last night. :blushing:
    Yes! He is super hot!! I didn't know there was more after the credits. Should have known since they did it with Thor. Booo...Now I'll have to go see it again!
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I want to take my son to see the movie but he's only 4. What's your opinion on taking a 4 year old boy? He's such a superhero junkie right now.
    Took my 5 year old and he LOVED it. It doesn't have anything that the other superhero movies haven't
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    IT SUCKED!

I assume ur kidding
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    hermoine-type hand-raising situation right here

Does this mean you have a question or know the answer ? :)
  • rcooper003
    rcooper003 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed it immensely. I expected it to be great and it exceeded my expectations. It is not my favorite movie based on a comic book (The Dark Knight takes that honor), but it is close.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Saw it Friday night. It was EPIC. I can't get over Hawkeye. Jesusssss, that man and his glorious arms haunted my dreams last night. :blushing:
    Yes! He is super hot!! I didn't know there was more after the credits. Should have known since they did it with Thor. Booo...Now I'll have to go see it again!
    Ah! That man. :) Yeah, even my dude wants to see it again, just because he loved it so much. I'm gonna be a horny little school girl and oogle hawkeye some more. >_>