Replies

• hannahlbur
    hannahlbur Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Also I read you can get a yeast infection if you exercise in a thong?"
  • sailorsiren13
    sailorsiren13 Posts: 460
    Options
    Am I the only woman who thinks working out in a thong would be torture?? Ugh! I'd much rather go commando :tongue:

Am I the only woman who finds thongs quite comfortable and rarely wear any other type of underwear? :blushing:
    can't workout without wearing them underneath my leggings or skorts:wink: and i haven't had any female problems in at least 7 years :happy:
  • SinkTheBismarck
    Options

I think it doesn't have to do with exercise, but the thong itself :P
    I still wear them sometimes anyway. Specially when the case involves taking it off minutes after putting it on :laugh:
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options

I think it doesn't have to do with exercise, but the thong itself :P
    I still wear them sometimes anyway. Specially when the case involves taking it off minutes after putting it on :laugh:

I don't get it, minutes after you put it on.. that's not a long workout...... OH WAIT....

i-see-what-you-did-there-9138-400x250.jpg
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    d2footballJRC, don't let the haters keep you from posting here. I don't get how some folks can't understand humor and get their panties in a wad, but I find your posts hilarious and look forward to reading them.

Clearly they're squatting in their thongs.
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    Or no undies at all. That should solve the problem!
    haha yeah the best way when working out
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    d2footballJRC, don't let the haters keep you from posting here. I don't get how some folks can't understand humor and get their panties in a wad, but I find your posts hilarious and look forward to reading them.

I don't like squatting in tighty whities, I can only imagine a thong...

0020602_MrYuck_713258_answer_2_xlarge.png
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    dems-pants-ground.jpg
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Why would she do an Insanity DVD at the gym. Isn't that stuff all cardio? Might as well do it at home if you don't need equipment.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Why would she do an Insanity DVD at the gym. Isn't that stuff all cardio? Might as well do it at home if you don't need equipment.

Most likely space issues and or she just wants out of the house. I know I don't have a great place in my current home to really do insanity or asylum. New one (maybe, hopefully) has a nice area I can have a home gym but I do know I don't work out as hard at home as I do at the gym. It may just be a motivational thing.
  • ironanimal
    Options

I don't like squatting in tighty whities, I can only imagine a thong...

0020602_MrYuck_713258_answer_2_xlarge.png

For me, at most, it's compression shorts with my cargo shorts over the top.
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    I fully expect them to do this in all the chit-chat threads OR they will have discriminated against me. ;-)

To discriminate against you would imply that I was somehow the one in power to begin with. As a female, that is impossible. The only people who are capable of discriminating and oppressing are those already in a power position. In our society, that means a narrow group of heterosexual, cis-gendered WASP males.

You haven't been "discriminated against" - you've been called out for being sexist and misogynistic.

WOW!! I speak for most of the women here when I say "Please stop" . You sound completely ignorant, it's sad. You can (and will) write something back because you can't help yourself, I however will not. Enjoy writing your lame response :)
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

I have to wear moisture wicking materials, I hate cargo shorts when lifting as they feel all funny with the slight sweat feel to them.
  • ironanimal
    Options

I have to wear moisture wicking materials, I hate cargo shorts when lifting as they feel all funny with the slight sweat feel to them.

Mine are baggy so they don't really get sweaty - the compression shorts help with that too. Helps keep things cool down there. Compression shorts also help when you pop the buttons on an old pair of cargos and they come tumbling down :drinker:
  • patricknsmith
    patricknsmith Posts: 261 Member
    Options

Mine are baggy so they don't really get sweaty - the compression shorts help with that too. Helps keep things cool down there. Compression shorts also help when you pop the buttons on an old pair of cargos and they come tumbling down :drinker:

^^^ This. Happened to me last week. Lost a button on my shorts, compression shorts saved a case of indecent exposure.
  • gostumpy
    gostumpy Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    i may be a bit late to the convo, but...

"PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!"
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I disagree with the premise of this thread. Ladies, please feel free to show me your underwear any time!
  • Rhea30
    Rhea30 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Nope. Gonna wear my pants however I want to.
    Learn to control your thoughts. A woman's body isn't invitation to objectification, no matter how much is showing.

Wow someone needs to tell that to strippers.

Strippers are consenting to being sexualized in the context of their work. Learn the difference. :heart:

Just like you missed the whole context of this original topic. ;-)

Sometimes people can't see the forest for the trees.

Someone working out who decides to show skin is consenting to being sexualized as much as a stripper is ? Really? SMH

People check people out, its a part of life. Its not like he went up and groped the woman. I feel sorry for whatever poor soul ever tries to check you out or even worse, maybe talk to you.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Nope. Gonna wear my pants however I want to.
    Learn to control your thoughts. A woman's body isn't invitation to objectification, no matter how much is showing.

Wow someone needs to tell that to strippers.

Strippers are consenting to being sexualized in the context of their work. Learn the difference. :heart:

Just like you missed the whole context of this original topic. ;-)

Sometimes people can't see the forest for the trees.

Someone working out who decides to show skin is consenting to being sexualized as much as a stripper is ? Really? SMH

People check people out, its a part of life. Its not like he went up and groped the woman. I feel sorry for whatever poor soul ever tries to check you out or even worse, maybe talk to you.

Exactly, I didn't grab think about grabbing or more. I'm just saying something out loud others only think about.
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Pics or it didn't happen?

hahahaha