Women, learn to pull up your pants!

Options
d2footballJRC
d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
So I went to man up and throw heavy stuff around at my gym. So I'm lifting and working out and do weighted sit ups and this lady who is always in the gym the same time as me. Very nice lady and very fit. Anyways she pops in an insanity DVD and starts warming up on the mat next to me. I look over and coming out of her Yoga pants every time she bends over is the brightest red thong I've ever seen. Seriously I felt horrible for looking but she was very beautiful, as a man I couldn't help but look. Women you need to pull your pants up! Seriously yoga pants is enough! Help us men stay focused on working out!

**Brought to you by the Married Men are tying to workout here club!**

Replies

• ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Or no undies at all. That should solve the problem!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    lol. I have ...erm...suffered through similar distractions. I totally feel your ehh...pain.
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    Pics or it didn't happen?
  • JeepBrah
    JeepBrah Posts: 150
    Options
    you gay brah?
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Or no undies at all. That should solve the problem!

^^^ 100% THIS

9821387.png
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    No worries. Just because you're looking at a menu, doesn't mean you're going to eat at the restaurant, nawwwwmean?

Women, continue wearing yoga pants and thongs. Thanks.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Pics or it didn't happen?

Thought about that... thought it might be a bit creepy to hear the camera sound go off everytime I did a crunch.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Am I the only woman who thinks working out in a thong would be torture?? Ugh! I'd much rather go commando :tongue:
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Am I the only woman who thinks working out in a thong would be torture?? Ugh! I'd much rather go commando :tongue:

I'm a man, but I don't see how that could be comfortable.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I've been told my red thong is a distraction. mostly because I'm a dude and some people dont get my humor :tongue:
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    I've been told my red thong is a distraction. mostly because I'm a dude and some people dont get my humor :tongue:

Nevermind, this post made me think differently about the women I was talking about!
  • nisalt
    nisalt Posts: 8 Member
    Options

I second this. Ouch
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Yeah, she should be going commando at the gym and i wear pants that are well high enough so that no one catches a look at my goodies. I think someone was looking for attention...just saying :)
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Yuck! I don't want to see anyone's underpants man or woman! I think it is tacky and shows a lack of class.
  • swisspea
    swisspea Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I was thinking the exact same thing.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    a bright red thong everytime? -sounds like she needs clean undies!
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options

I second this. Ouch

Thinking the same thing!!
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Focus on your own work. You're distracted too easily. Work smart.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i had a girl do leg/butt stretches 3 feet in front of my face from the side! She was wearing yoga pants and she is very fit. I had to lay there for a while to not scare her with my body's reaction :P
  • Rick_SH
    Rick_SH Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I agree but I don't worry about getting caught looking anymore. if people dress to be looked at, then by golly i'm gonna look. this includes the guys. some of them are freaking hilarious with how they dress. really?? you wearing that?? in here dude?? ha ha ha..