Women, learn to pull up your pants!

Options

Replies

• Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options

I'm chalking them up to trolls.. At least I really hope so.

Nope, not trolls.
  • paulasue145
    paulasue145 Posts: 157
    Options
    i get um.... out of breath...when i see some of the guys at the gym. I don't see the problem! i just try to keep my focus...but, i'm human. this got way off course and frankly...Crazy! lol

How dare you shame the men like that.. I agree this got crazy. Just makes the point I said in another post, becareful who you friend request on here, there is some crazies!

I'm Shameful! or is it Shameless?! ...I need to get some edumakation on that!
  • patricknsmith
    patricknsmith Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    i get um.... out of breath...when i see some of the guys at the gym. I don't see the problem! i just try to keep my focus...but, i'm human. this got way off course and frankly...Crazy! lol

I have loved this thread...How I do love "poking the bear" and antagonizing the trolls. It is man and woman's natural instincts to notice one another. Some people just take things too seriously and honestly, life would be kind of boring without them to keep me entertained.
  • paulasue145
    Options

I have loved this thread...How I do love "poking the bear" and antagonizing the trolls. It is man and woman's natural instincts to notice one another. Some people just take things too seriously and honestly, life would be kind of boring without them to keep me entertained.

Very true! I definately enjoyed reading it...
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options

I'm chalking them up to trolls.. At least I really hope so.

Nope, not trolls.

Well we have differences we probably can't hash out. I hope you the best and I hope you get to a point where we you feel more at ease with society. Most of us could care less on your choices you make in life. I wish you the best truly, while I may not agree with you, I still hope you reach and meet your dreams.
  • paulasue145
    Options
    awwww 90% of that was really sweet to her! hahahaha
  • paulasue145
    Options
    rolling... the post has me crying to death.. people on MFP are so hilarious, best comedy hour ever

ahahahaha ain't that the truth!
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

I thought it was a 100% nice I must not have worded it right. I just meant most of society do t have these judgement set up on people. Most of society doesn't care Because the people are all too busy living their own life.
  • paulasue145
    Options

I thought it was a 100% nice I must not have worded it right. I just meant most of society do t have these judgement set up on people. Most of society doesn't care Because the people are all too busy living their own life.

i'm just a joker, didn't mean anything by it. it Was nice...and a good way to end.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. Checking out women at the gym while you're "working out" huh? You've got some explaining to do when you get home tonight mister!!!!

Signed,

OP's wife
  • Aleara2012
    Aleara2012 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Am I the only woman who thinks working out in a thong would be torture?? Ugh! I'd much rather go commando :tongue:

its more comfortable!! having a WAD of fabric instead of just a thin piece go up your *kitten* is MUCH more comfortable! ANd no undies = swampass.. thong is the way to go!

My underwear don't go up my *kitten*! They stay perfectly positioned :p

?

granny-panty1.gif

Much more comfortable IMO :P

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSceenqgSucRnCBCWwUsa3ylJwY7urUB0rmcJw8s1_espC0V0LANg

There are plenty of choices of comforrtable sports wear, but of course, if one wants to draw male attention thongs and low cut trousers are the way to go. *shrug*
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    Seriously I felt horrible for looking but she was very beautiful, as a man I couldn't help but look. Women you need to pull your pants up! Seriously yoga pants is enough! Help us men stay focused on working out!

You couldn't help but look? Really? And it's her fault because you have no self-control?

If ever I get the urge to join gym, I'm sure this post or a similar one will be here to remind me why I shouldn't.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Seriously I felt horrible for looking but she was very beautiful, as a man I couldn't help but look. Women you need to pull your pants up! Seriously yoga pants is enough! Help us men stay focused on working out!

You couldn't help but look? Really? And it's her fault because you have no self-control?

If ever I get the urge to join gym, I'm sure this post or a similar one will be here to remind me why I shouldn't.

Yes if you are showing underwear and have it right into someones face then yes its hard not to look. This as been covered, sigh....

Really peple if this is why you wouldnt go to a gym you have issues. People are always looking and judging you on what you look like no matter where you are, wheter you are a girl or guy. No matter what you are wearing. Ever have someone say, you look nice today? Along the same lines, if someone looking at you when you are right in front of them bothers you, you might wantto avoid public at all costs. This was an overdrawn humor sarcasm post that 90% of you got. Its not like I was locked on it like a missile sighting, it was just very hard to miss the one splash of color in the place.
  • SinkTheBismarck
    Options
    Totally gonna wear a red thong for working out when I'm hot enough. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Just to measure some reactions
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Totally gonna wear a red thong for working out when I'm hot enough. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Just to measure some reactions

Exactly the same reason men wear muscle shirts and tank tops, to show off our swole arms!
  • SinkTheBismarck
    Options

Exactly the same reason men wear muscle shirts and tank tops, to show off our swole arms!

And I'm not gonna say I mind looking... Yum yum! :laugh:
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    a bright red thong everytime? -sounds like she needs clean undies!

Just one time.

As for the poster being distracted too easily...duh I'm a man. Football comes on and I forget about all my daily to do items!

Well then, you're easy. Focus! You won't get very far without it.

I don't think you are being very fair lol.... That would distract me at the gym. Sure I wouldn't look for long, but if she was right next to me, or directly in my line of sight, it would be difficult not to have her pull focus.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options

yes i wear those but im in the smallish/lean side im still hoping a hottie like you will look haha
  • SinkTheBismarck
    Options

yes i wear those but im in the smallish/lean side im still hoping a hottie like you will look haha

You don't seem small to me, I'd definitely check you out, just saying :wink:
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    d2footballJRC, don't let the haters keep you from posting here. I don't get how some folks can't understand humor and get their panties in a wad, but I find your posts hilarious and look forward to reading them.