Women, learn to pull up your pants!

Options

Replies

• Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options

I actually felt bad then just realize they are those people that like to play the 'card' game. They are quick to judge but never ones to listen. They are the first to shout their opinions and views onto you, but not ones to even open the ears to hear. Also they lack any ability of humor. I fully expect them to do this in all the chit-chat threads OR they will have discriminated against me. ;-)

Stop appropriating "discrimination" as if it means the same thing as "disagreeing with my opinion".
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Who let the TROLLS out Who who who who!!! (sung to the tune "who let the dogs out")
  • patricknsmith
    patricknsmith Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hey man, you got free natty test booster out of that experience...LOL. There was a completely hot woman in my gym the other day wearing yoga pants and got on the butt blaster...Every single guy completely stopped lifting until she was done, it was hilarious. I had the best view of all though, as I was doing hanging leg raises. These women just don't understand how they can completely de-rail our workouts.

This right here is everything wrong about this entire discussion.

Thank you. My job here is done. I thoroughly hope you got all the disdain you were searching for and can now leave the internet and live a life outside of critiquing everyone's comments.

Dude your arms are sick, they make me jealous.. cover them up. I must oppress you as well.

Will the oppression never end? I have been attacked and oppressed on the internet!!! I will now go into seclusion, never to return. LMAO!!!!
    Thanks man. I still have a lot of work to do, but it'll get there. You, sir, have a far better transformation than I do. Congrats.
  • patricknsmith
    Options
    Who let the TROLLS out Who who who who!!! (sung to the tune "who let the dogs out")

Can't stop singing this now.
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options

Then my work here is done. LMAO!
  • AzhureSnow
    AzhureSnow Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Whoa!!

People are getting WAY too serious...

He was being sarcastic...

I look at people EVERY day and make judgments...

Just today I saw a girl wearing a sports bra and short tight shorts. I was like WOW.. I would like to be able to look like that. Were guys looking at her? HELL YES!! And I was too!! She was HOT!! Did I want to sleep with her NO... I'm straight.. and happily married..

When I look that good, I hope I distract you all from your workouts.. LOL!!

I actually felt bad then just realize they are those people that like to play the 'card' game. They are quick to judge but never ones to listen. They are the first to shout their opinions and views onto you, but not ones to even open the ears to hear. Also they lack any ability of humor. I fully expect them to do this in all the chit-chat threads OR they will have discriminated against me. ;-)

I'm actually a very funny person, but I know what topics are cool for humor, and what topics are inappropriate. Any kind of prejudiced or oppressive humor is a no-go.
    And I'm all for listening to alternative viewpoints.... however, making jokes in the above-mentioned categories is part of an oppressive system that I, personally, live through every day. Those "jokes" about any oppressed group of people serve as a way to continue the system of oppression. It's sad that those outside the fence can't see it for what it is, but those inside the fence spend every day fighting to overcome it. You, as a heterosexual, cisgendered, white male in the USA will never experience systemic oppression or discrimination. It. Does. Not. Happen.

Your behavior and commentary are a part of what the system created... those beliefs about gender roles were built when you were very young and as a result you assume they are "correct", but the marginalization and oppression that occurs against a certain group is NOT correct just because society "says it is".
  • patricknsmith
    Options

Then my work here is done. LMAO!

:drinker:

19997908.jpg
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Dude... next time stand in front of her while she's on her mat, with your junk firmly pressed against your gym shorts. If she complains then she'd be the a-hole, discriminating against you, and oppressing all of mankind!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options

Stop appropriating "discrimination" as if it means the same thing as "disagreeing with my opinion".

Quit judging someone you know nothing about. In this case your form of discrimination is disagreeing with my/your opinion. You don't know me or my background which is what makes it even more humorous. Yet you instantly jump to a conclusion about me and my background. You are sooo arrogant and lack clear foresight on this matter. You started an argument and brought your friends in because you wanted a fight. I would rather not air my personal life and history/past on a messageboard so you'll never know most likely. I can truly say though that you are way off base.

Do you not even see how you are what you hated when you laughed and attacked me for my skin color, gender, and presumed sexual orientation, yes I've mentioned I'm married. Does not cover the past, which you hadn't/haven't gotten to know. You are a disgrace to your views and what you stand for. I attacked you for none of those. Ask yourself who really let someone be themselves on things they can't change. Thanks for showing the boards what you really are.
  • AzhureSnow
    Options
    I fully expect them to do this in all the chit-chat threads OR they will have discriminated against me. ;-)

To discriminate against you would imply that I was somehow the one in power to begin with. As a female, that is impossible. The only people who are capable of discriminating and oppressing are those already in a power position. In our society, that means a narrow group of heterosexual, cis-gendered WASP males.

You haven't been "discriminated against" - you've been called out for being sexist and misogynistic.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Hey man, you got free natty test booster out of that experience...LOL. There was a completely hot woman in my gym the other day wearing yoga pants and got on the butt blaster...Every single guy completely stopped lifting until she was done, it was hilarious. I had the best view of all though, as I was doing hanging leg raises. These women just don't understand how they can completely de-rail our workouts.

This right here is everything wrong about this entire discussion.

Thank you. My job here is done. I thoroughly hope you got all the disdain you were searching for and can now leave the internet and live a life outside of critiquing everyone's comments.

Dude your arms are sick, they make me jealous.. cover them up. I must oppress you as well.

Will the oppression never end? I have been attacked and oppressed on the internet!!! I will now go into seclusion, never to return. LMAO!!!!
    Thanks man. I still have a lot of work to do, but it'll get there. You, sir, have a far better transformation than I do. Congrats.

Dude I'll see you on AM.com, this is why I go in spurts on this website forums. 95% of the forums is full of awesome people, but it's that 5% that always ruin it. Granted am hasn't been much better lately.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Damn. I wish someone would tell my wife that I am in the power position LOL
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Dude I'll see you on AM.com, this is why I go in spurts on this website forums. 95% of the forums is full of awesome people, but it's that 5% that always ruin it. Granted am hasn't been much better lately.

I am sooooo very sorry for ruining your little misogyny party.
  • AzhureSnow
    Options

Quit judging someone you know nothing about. In this case your form of discrimination is disagreeing with my/your opinion. You don't know me or my background which is what makes it even more humorous. Yet you instantly jump to a conclusion about me and my background. You are sooo arrogant and lack clear foresight on this matter. You started an argument and brought your friends in because you wanted a fight. I would rather not air my personal life and history/past on a messageboard so you'll never know most likely. I can truly say though that you are way off base.

Do you not even see how you are what you hated when you laughed and attacked me for my skin color, gender, and presumed sexual orientation, yes I've mentioned I'm married. Does not cover the past, which you hadn't/haven't gotten to know. You are a disgrace to your views and what you stand for. I attacked you for none of those. Ask yourself who really let someone be themselves on things they can't change. Thanks for showing the boards what you really are.

She didn't bring her friends in - I'd never seen her post before until this discussion started.

Do yourself a favor and read up on social justice issues as they relate to sexism and women's oppression. If it makes you uncomfortable, good... that's your privilege bubble bursting and it's the first of a long and humiliating journey into making a difference instead of making problems or excuses.
  • groovyfirechick
    Options
    Am I the only woman who thinks working out in a thong would be torture?? Ugh! I'd much rather go commando :tongue:

Am I the only woman who finds thongs quite comfortable and rarely wear any other type of underwear? :blushing:

I love wearing thongs but wouldn't work out in them....I sweat too much!
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    I fully expect them to do this in all the chit-chat threads OR they will have discriminated against me. ;-)

To discriminate against you would imply that I was somehow the one in power to begin with. As a female, that is impossible. The only people who are capable of discriminating and oppressing are those already in a power position. In our society, that means a narrow group of heterosexual, cis-gendered WASP males.

You haven't been "discriminated against" - you've been called out for being sexist and misogynistic.

How do I have anymore power than you do? That is crazy. I have no more clot or power in life then you do. I'm not some big shot CEO, I'm not in any position of power.

Making fun of me for being a white male, something I didn't pick and choose? That is discrimination can you really not see that? Are you really that dense? You have to be a troll.. if not you are just angry and this is apparently where I have more power, I know you aren't worth the time to deal with.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

Tell me about it, my wife is an Administrator and makes more money than me. I guess I should wake her up and tell her how it's going to be.
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I didn't read all 10 pages so this might have been addressed... My question... was it a thong or a G-string?
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Dude... next time stand in front of her while she's on her mat, with your junk firmly pressed against your gym shorts. If she complains then she'd be the a-hole, discriminating against you, and oppressing all of mankind!

Dude I'm just going to go commando with pants that keep falling down. I mean it's a society where we can do and wear what we want. If it makes them uncomfortable that is just a bubble of some sort popping.. I guess.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

Tell me about it, my wife is an Administrator and makes more money than me. I guess I should wake her up and tell her how it's going to be.

Now you'll be accused of forcing your wife to be the bread-winner. :laugh: You misogynist, you.