Women, learn to pull up your pants!

Options

Replies

• curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options

You sir rock! I am going to get a pair of these to take the kickboxing class in..... Hopefully they have an American flag ones!

Or maybe I WILL go back to Zumba class one more time for my wife.. now they just need to have wrap shirts!

Against all my senses I'm going to order a pair of these..

43-51720-F.jpg I will be the coolest dude in the gym!

OMG...NO....you'll be the joke of the gym! And those damn bright pants are hurting my eyes! LOL

You doubt my level of commitment to look awesome. (I'm totally not kidding about these pants.) Picture this.. a handsome man lifting in those bad boys.. People would think.. Dude don't screw with that man. He means business. He is all about lifting!

LOL....there's a difference between commitment to look cute and burning everyones eyes with your pants....Personally if I was in there, I'd be laughing at them. Reminds me of some 80s hair bands rock video outfits....and I wouldn't think lifting, I'd think you were all about Whitesnake! lol
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    you gay brah?

coming from the dude throwing up a peace sign with a kissy face in one of his pics? yeah, brah....lol

....this woman obviously knows what she's doing. That being said I could never wear a thong while working out!!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options

LOL....there's a difference between commitment to look cute and burning everyones eyes with your pants....Personally if I was in there, I'd be laughing at them. Reminds me of some 80s hair bands rock video outfits....and I wouldn't think lifting, I'd think you were all about Whitesnake! lol

Here I go again on my own
    Goin' down the only road I've ever known.
    Like a drifter I was born to walk alone.
    An' I've made up my mind, I ain't wasting no more time
    But here I go again, here I go again,
    Here I go again, here I go!!!!!!

Yeah you are getting it.. 80's vibe... People would join in! Picture Kick boxing class in this... as it's been said.. Do you think someone would want to take a round house kick in the side of the head by these babies.. I don't think so.. I am totally going to rock this outfit at the gym. I'll take some pictures to make you all proud!

I just know not to wear a red thong with it.. I wear compression shorts.. Got to keep that guy tucked in and safe!
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    i had a girl do leg/butt stretches 3 feet in front of my face from the side! She was wearing yoga pants and she is very fit. I had to lay there for a while to not scare her with my body's reaction :P

way to funny lol i bet you hold your breath to so she doesn't hear you
    That's nothing.

I had two teenager girls on a bench. (free weight area) One was trying to back extensions or sit ups. I can't remember. But she couldn't keep stable so the other one straddled her thigh area so she wouldn't lift her legs.

I swear every dude in the free weight area stopped, jaw to the floor .,dropped whatever weights they happened to be holding and stared for like 10 seconds. It was a surreal reality fantasy come true and we could not believe it was happening right in front of us. The girls had no idea that they were performing every man's gym wet dream come true.

i would of love to of been there darn it. if a gale is going to show it why not look even if your s/o is in your life i think its ok as long as you don't touch but thats me
  • Klamber26
    Klamber26 Posts: 212
    Options
    Am I the only woman who thinks working out in a thong would be torture?? Ugh! I'd much rather go commando :tongue:

Am I the only woman who finds thongs quite comfortable and rarely wear any other type of underwear? :blushing:

I honestly don't feel them anymore and never think twice about it. The thing is, thongs are the only underwear you can wear with yoga pants that don't show panty lines. I don't think she's trying to show off, just doesn't realize her thong is visible.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Am I the only woman who thinks working out in a thong would be torture?? Ugh! I'd much rather go commando :tongue:

I second this. Ouch

Thinking the same thing!!

Cotton thong. Comfy, no wedgies and no panty lines. Close as i get to commando.
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that things going commando is nasty when working out?! I mean you are all sweaty and sticky.. yuck.. no swampass for me thanks. I'll stick with underwear and no crotch sweat stains on my workout pants.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Am I the only one that things going commando is nasty when working out?! I mean you are all sweaty and sticky.. yuck.. no swampass for me thanks. I'll stick with underwear and no crotch sweat stains on my workout pants.

That is kinda gross.... As a man I get swamp *kitten* at the gym.. even with underwear.
  • js25698
    js25698 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Ummm...if there was a beautiful woman in a red thong (or any color) in front of me at the gym; I would run TWO marathons before I looked at the display. But maybe that's just me...
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Maybe she didn't realize??

My washing machine broke Sat. and wasn't fixed until today, so my clothing options were limited, and I kept having malfunctions during workouts.

First at pilates, the pants were too big, so I kept showing my undies, but I didn't realize until there was 10 min left in the hour class.

Then today, in the gym in my apt building, no one is ever there. So I only had a pair of yoga pants, because everything else is finally in the wash, but thought whatever no one will come in. And then man after man files in. And running on the treadmill in yoga pants shows a lot, and one guy got right behind me on the bike. Uncomfortable.

Luckily my machine is fixed, and these problems should be behind me
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    A thong to work out in?? Sounds like she thought she was going to a photo shoot in stead of the gym! Screw that, I don't want that up my butt while I'm trying to exercise! Commando it is!!~
    I don't want my *kitten* on fire.
  • Klamber26
    Options
    Ummm...if there was a beautiful woman in a red thong (or any color) in front of me at the gym; I would run TWO marathons before I looked at the display. But maybe that's just me...

You would go out of your way not to look at a hot woman?
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

I call white knighting it..
  • Klamber26
    Options

What's the harm in looking?
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

What's the harm in looking?

I felt bad. I felt like I was a creeper kinda. I'm not an overly outgoing person when it comes to the opposite sex! I'm pretty clueless and naive.
  • pantsdailyon
    pantsdailyon Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You sir rock! I am going to get a pair of these to take the kickboxing class in..... Hopefully they have an American flag ones!
    I used to have the American flag ones. They weren't Zubaz brand, though.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    A thong to work out in?? Sounds like she thought she was going to a photo shoot in stead of the gym! Screw that, I don't want that up my butt while I'm trying to exercise! Commando it is!!~
    I don't want my *kitten* on fire.

I don't understand the *kitten* on fire comment.. Going commando does or going with a thong does?
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Is it really that distracting? Everyone once in a while when I wear an outfit to the gym for the first time I realize that my shorts are too short or theres way too much cleavage going on (everything seems to fit perfectly fine in the store but then once you start stretching or jogging you realize you were so wrong) and I've been impressed with the guys lack of looking.

Ask any man if a bright red thong in their face is distracting every time you do a crunch.. Most men will tell you.. A. They did a lot more crunches then they usually did.

Well, I mean I guess really she is helping you guys...she is just trying to motivate you to do crunches.

and there you go. ;)
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    You have until this time tomorrow or!!!

I am confused by this image. what does it say. And this time tomorrow til what?
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    who wears a thong to work out... i cant even fathom