Women, learn to pull up your pants!

Options

Replies

• HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    women who wear bright red or other attention grabbing thongs while wearing low cut pant or workout clothing are looking for attention. FYI; the one's there to actually workout and not looking for attention will not be wearing this type clothing...just saying.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Am I the only woman who thinks working out in a thong would be torture?? Ugh! I'd much rather go commando :tongue:

Butt floss + squats = ouch.
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    there is no such thing as workout undies. Commando baby!!!
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    you gay brah?

Nope. Just wants to honor the vows he made to his wife by not inadvertently lusting after other women. Kudos to him for wanting to do the right thing. :flowerforyou:

That's gay...

Not gay...if you lust in your heart you've already sinned.
  • ktillotson14
    Options
    Am I the only woman who thinks working out in a thong would be torture?? Ugh! I'd much rather go commando :tongue:

Victoria's Secret makes "yoga" thongs that are really comfortable...and low rise so they don't show when you bend over. Maybe I'm just used to it because I had to wear thongs under my leos for quick changes when I was competing.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    you gay brah?

Nope. Just wants to honor the vows he made to his wife by not inadvertently lusting after other women. Kudos to him for wanting to do the right thing. :flowerforyou:

That's gay...

*eyeroll* Oh boy another one....
  • 05saleengirl
    Options

Not when you're used to wearing them....its no different than any other day.
  • randomtai
    Options
    Thongs are very comfortable... Different strokes for different folks. Does not make someone an attention *kitten* or anything else by wearing them... Presume much?
  • randomtai
    Options

Not when you're used to wearing them....its no different than any other day.

EXACTLY!
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    you gay brah?

That's gay...

Agreed. Not gay at all. Admirable.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Thongs are very comfortable... Different strokes for different folks. Does not make someone an attention *kitten* or anything else by wearing them... Presume much?

I'm sorry. Please take your logic elsewhere. This is MFP where boobs, butts, and too much skin means you're obviously a raging hobag with no morals.

:flowerforyou:
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options

I prefer to workout in thongs only. I dont have to worry about anything shifting.
  • ktillotson14
    Options

I agree! And if they fit like they're supposed to no one can tell you're wearing one. It's much better than a tacky panty line.
  • randomtai
    Options

I'm sorry. Please take your logic elsewhere. This is MFP where boobs, butts, and too much skin means you're obviously a raging hobag with no morals.

:flowerforyou:

LMFAO!! :flowerforyou:
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Okay, the women who do this know exactly what they are doing and you are giving them the reaction they are looking for. Women who do this are very insecure and desperate for a man's approval. They get a high when a man (any man) reacts to what they are doing. They are that insecure.

Really?? Because of the type of underwear she has on? I don't know about anyone else, but when I'm working our, the last thing I care about is if someone does not approve of my underwear. I wear what's comfortable, although I'm but sporting pants that are low rise either at the gym. More than likely, that woman is in shape busting her *kitten* because she trains hard, not because is is there seeking a reaction.
  • Drussander
    Drussander Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Is this the sister thread to "Dudes, learn to cover your plumber's crack!"?
  • solyhhit
    solyhhit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    you gay brah?

Ahhh, wondered how long for a guido bigot to show up.
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    who cares? she can wear whatever she likes and so do you
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Women shouldn't wear bright red, or tight clothes, or thongs, or lift weights or go to the gym just in case you offend someone or in case some God-botherer thinks your there to tempt her sweaty old husband.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    she did this to get attention that is why she used a bright red thong color