Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's your favorite tea?

Replies

• africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Hot Lipton Green Tea ! :):heart:
  • skinnylion
    skinnylion Posts: 213
    Twinings Earl Grey or Irish Breakfast, Tazo Chai (with either almond milk or regular milk), green tea, and peppermint. :)
  • Earl Gray
  • sllida
    sllida Posts: 115 Member
    Wow didn't know that there were so many teas out there will have to start trying some
  • JBennis1013
    JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
    I have a question for all you tea drinkers, if you are drinking a caffeine free tea, with nothing added, do you count it as water? Someone told me I should be, but when I looked it up online I got so many mixed opinions on it.

I count is as water
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Acquired a taste for Green Tea
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Twinings Lady Grey
    Roobis
    Green tea
    Peppermint with rosemary and lavender
    A good organic chai
    Pink Grapefruit and Mandarin
    And I have a Verbena plant which I dry the leaves of to make a refreshing lemony tea

I <3 tea
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    I have a question for all you tea drinkers, if you are drinking a caffeine free tea, with nothing added, do you count it as water? Someone told me I should be, but when I looked it up online I got so many mixed opinions on it.

I count is as water

Me too! I record the actual tea in snacks and then bump my water intake up one cup :)
  • Jmd1970
    Jmd1970 Posts: 13
    I loooove Rooibos tea. It has a really nice earthy, vanilla taste.
  • JBennis1013
    JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
    I'm gonna go to David's Tea in NYC prob within the next two weeks! Can't wait!
  • longhaul64
    longhaul64 Posts: 124
    Celestial Seasonings - English Breakfast Black Tea
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Zhena's Coconut Chai and when i can find it I love LOVE Barry's Tea from Ireland
  • Any Roobios blend. Also, Teavana samurai chai, white ayurvedic chai. Teavana is my happy place.
  • MrsAlcalde
    MrsAlcalde Posts: 261 Member
    Bigelow Lemon Lift mixed with Peppermint tea

I also like Lipton Green tea mixed with Bigelow Earl Grey

I don't use sweetner in either and I love it
  • MrsAlcalde
    MrsAlcalde Posts: 261 Member
    Zhena's Coconut Chai and when i can find it I love LOVE Barry's Tea from Ireland

Oooooo I'm so trying this one, sounds yummy
  • Cyanid3
    Cyanid3 Posts: 97 Member
    Tazo Passion tea! :drinker: loves it!
  • curds
    curds Posts: 201 Member
    OMW!

There's quite a fan base for Green TEA! Honestly, I didn't think it was all that bad before I moved to Asia and had the "real" version, it really tastes :noway: uhm well not for me and it smells fishy! But to each his own, the packet variety is not bad smell wise taste wise its still not for me, I did have a delicious lemon tea here I still have no clue how the person made the tear there all I could see was a water dispenser and some lemons!

I like rooibos tea the original tea, I've had "rooibos" and its so watered down its just sad all you get is a whiff of what it once was.

I like it with a lil honey and lemon juice/lemons/oranges or plain.
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    I love green and white loose-leaf teas from Teavana and Harney & Sons. Aside from those I also love Weight to Go PU-ERH tea blend from Teavana. I don't think the weight thing applies, but it tastes and smells wonderful.

That's my go-to drink this week along with a white vanilla grapefruit tea from Harney.

Edit: just adding that I drink mine plain and hot. :)
  • imbanter
    imbanter Posts: 72 Member
    I am a tea obsessive. I have at least 35 varieties of loose-leaf tea in my stash.

My all-time favourites are "Chocolate Cake" and "Read My Lips", both from David'sTea. Chocolate flavour + zero calories = a win in my books! :)

I love chocolate and I love tea. Are you telling me they are combined in something called "chocolate cake" AND it's calorie free. Please don't toy with my emotions....
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    1. London Fog
    2. Earl Grey Tea
    3. Matcha Green Tea

And then anything from David's Tea :)