Ladies why must you wear stinky perfume to the gym?

Options
mwcraig34
mwcraig34 Posts: 359 Member
I understand that no one wants to smell bad, I get that. So put on some Secret or Axe and work out!

Today I'm on the elliptical trying to run and not fall off huffing and puffing like I do.... and a lady comes over and starts running on the treadmill next to me. Her perfume is so strong and so stinky that I have to pull my shirt up over my nose just to breath! Once I do this I notice that stinky lady is looking at me funny and I want to say, " What are you looking at stinky? I have to do this because of you" at this point I'm almost choking because the smell is so strong! I had to stop my work out because of her! Ladies please save the perfume for date nights or the club, but not for the gym! :happy:

Replies

• ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    When they sweat, it makes it 10 times worse....
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mwcraig34
    Options
    Yep^^^^
  • mwcraig34
    Options
    bump
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    when i smell a woman with such a strong scent applied, i always assume its to cover a strong scent she rather not advertise..........
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    FWIW, I feel the same sentiment about Axe.
  • mwcraig34
    Options
    It was choking me out!!! So you can only imagine what she is trying to cover up!!!!!
  • mwcraig34
    Options

Which kind there are like 20 of them! I'm just taking about the deodorant in general, put some on and that should cover it!
  • mwcraig34
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • MoreBean13
    Options

Which kind there are like 20 of them! I'm just taking about the deodorant in general, put some on and that should cover it!

I didn't realize they made deodorant. I am referring to the body spray, which also doubles as a chemical weapon. It's like standing outside a gas chamber near the mens locker room at the gym!
  • mwcraig34
    Options

I didn't realize they made deodorant. I am referring to the body spray, which also doubles as a chemical weapon. It's like standing outside a gas chamber near the mens locker room at the gym!

I hear you! The spray is pretty toxic! I have to say its hard enough for me to try and do my cardio with out the cloud of perfume!
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Axe for men... eww... hate that crap. Guys PLEASE stop buying their product. I feel like throwing up just thinking of it.
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    Axe for men... eww... hate that crap. Guys PLEASE stop buying their product. I feel like throwing up just thinking of it.

AMEN
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    at my old gym there was an old lady who wore tiny shorts, horrible perfume, and gloves because she didnt want to touch the equipment. it was sooooo anoying to work out anywear near her. *swish swish swish*
  • mwcraig34
    Options

AMEN

Hey wait a minute this is about the women not men! And Go!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    This is literally the first thing I thought of when I read that. Axe smells terrible. If you think it smells good, maybe you just don't know what actually smells pleasant and what doesn't.

Though I agree, I wouldn't wear perfume to the gym. Body spray is fine because it's lighter but perfume is too heavy imo.
    Axe is always a no!
  • plisha729
    plisha729 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    OOMMMGGG! ROTFLMAO! That is super hilarious... totally brought tears to my eyes!
  • Vi0l33t
    Vi0l33t Posts: 117 Member
    Options

it's the first few scents they made that are the worst. the newer ones aren't so bad.

But I totally get what this guy is saying. women do weird things, just accept it and the next time you encounter someone who reeks of scent, politely ask them to wash it off. if she refuses report her to your gym. I imgaine they must have some policy about offensive and strong odors.
  • girlnumber57
    Options
    when i smell a woman with such a strong scent applied, i always assume its to cover a strong scent she rather not advertise..........

LOL - I don't use perfume, maybe I should!!! hehe
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    no make up or perfume here.
    I can't stand the women that come in with a full face of make up and perfume. Are you sure you are here to work out or to get fcked?