Started at 615, and have lurked awhile! Time to say hello!!

Options

Replies

• candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Keep it going and don't ever ever ever give up. You loss is just a start and while you have a ways to go you can do it. Don't give up.

This is from a good friend of mine here on MFP. Since getting this link a few days ago I have watched it about ten times. If this guy can do it so can we. Don't give up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448&feature=youtu.be

Yes ^^^^^^ That is very inspiring!! I just saw it yesterday!! Welcome and I wish you ALL the BEST!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!
  • ElHombre23
    ElHombre23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Good Luck on your Journey my friend...
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You can do this! What you are doing is working, and you're in the right place mentally as well as here on the message boards, and the gym of course! :wink:

I'm sorry to hear about your Dad, and I'm sure he's watching over you proudly.

I like your username, made me ell-oh-ell! Looking forward to following your journey and hearing about your continued success!
  • TheChocolatePrincess
    TheChocolatePrincess Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Good Luck and keep at it! I know you can do it!
  • darcie81
    darcie81 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 84 loss!!! i wish you the best!!! ;0)
  • Rosa1455
    Rosa1455 Posts: 38
    Options
    That's awesome, keep up the good work!! :smile:
  • Finding_Fit_Me
    Finding_Fit_Me Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! We're so glad that you're here! I'm proud of you for making the decision to change yourself, for yourself. I'm going to add you as a friend and help you stay on track. :) You're doing an amazing job so far!
  • Shellab1
    Shellab1 Posts: 7
    Options
    Welcome! Keep up the good work. Keep working towards your goal and you'll make it! You've made a start and that's awesome! :happy:
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the great work
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Keep it going and don't ever ever ever give up. You loss is just a start and while you have a ways to go you can do it. Don't give up.

This is from a good friend of mine here on MFP. Since getting this link a few days ago I have watched it about ten times. If this guy can do it so can we. Don't give up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448&feature=youtu.be
    Phenomenal video! Thanks for sharing! I had to share this on FB.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    you're doing great. just keep at it.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Good on you for not giving up, for giving a change in diet and exercise a go and for not just sitting back and deciding that weightloss surgery is your only option. (Not that I'm judging anyone who has decided on weightloss surgery. Everyone is different). Congrats on your weightloss so far, just keep at it slow and steady.
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Official Welcome to MFP to you!! To lose the weight that you need to lose properly, you have definitely come to the right place. Try not to focus on your Bigger goal I focus on losing one pound at a time. If I only focused on my bigger goal I would get frustrated when I saw that my final goal was still so FAR away. Negative thoughts would ensue hindering future success..etc...
    One pound at a time has now equalled up to 35lbs ! And I have never lost that much properly with just food and exercise. Now if I focused on it more I probably could have lost another 10-15 lbs thus far but I am perfectly fine with my rate of loss and when I want to kick it up I will.

Enjoy your time on MFP and never stop asking for your MFP friends help when needed. You will never find as many people on the same journey as you will here on MFP.

By the way Congrats on your HUGE loss already. The changes in your health already must be amazing
  • LoriJ1782
    LoriJ1782 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You truly are an inspiration! Congratulations on your loss so far and best of luck on the rest of your journey!!!!
  • Serenstar75
    Serenstar75 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm impressed and inspired. You have awesome dedication and I'm always amazed and inspired to see someone going through this who is working THIS hard.
  • CynGoddess
    CynGoddess Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    what an awesome job you have done! you are well on your way to a whole new life. IF you aren't proud yet, you should be. look forward to getting to know you and sharing in our journey to health and happiness.
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your off to a great start. Very proud of you.
  • hollymurphy4
    hollymurphy4 Posts: 122
    Options
    Great job so far! Keep it up.....you can do it : )
  • mariamarchita
    mariamarchita Posts: 131
    Options
    You're doing great! I'm around 400 and you're an inspiration to me, definitely :)
  • pedraz
    pedraz Posts: 173
    Options
    Hello back! Great about losing those pounds. Even better, joining MFP to help out. There are a lot of very supportive people here. You are not alone! I wish you all the best. An inspiration. Buona Fortuna!!!