when girls are curvy they think their fat

Options
124»

Replies

• suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    In regards to the top FAT pic I think she was brave wearing a bikini and though she is chunky she still has a good shape. Isn't she the wife of the actor that played James Bond - Brosnan or something?

Agreed! I think she looks fabulous in that bikini.

yeh it is her. good on her for getting out in a bikini.
    http://www.justjared.com/2008/01/17/pierce-brosnan-shirtless/
  • Lab2809
    Lab2809 Posts: 58
    Options
    im cuddly :o)

^^ This made me laugh. Cuddly is better than curvy anyday! :laugh:
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Obese
    Fat
    Lumpy
    Curvy
    Plump
    Chubby
    Roly Poly
    Voluptuous
    Rubenesque
    Larger lady
    Bigger girl
    Chunky
    Overweight

The list of descriptors is endless Personally I will happily go with curvy or voluptuous. People could find much crueller ways to describe me.:happy:
  • Klamber26
    Klamber26 Posts: 212
    Options
    I love the term curvy. I am proud to have a curvy shape. So if anyone calls me curvy I take it as a compliment :)

Wow. You look amazing. I take curvy as a compliment, too. But in your case, they really mean it as a good thing, lol.
  • carlosdon
    carlosdon Posts: 125
    Options
    I'm curvy and I think I'm fat

I know curvy doesn't mean fat cause skinny girls can have curves as well.. it's genetics but I still feel fat because of my curves :(

you look all woman too me!
  • carlosdon
    carlosdon Posts: 125
    Options
    Obese
    Fat
    Lumpy
    Curvy
    Plump
    Chubby
    Roly Poly
    Voluptuous
    Rubenesque
    Larger lady
    Bigger girl
    Chunky
    Overweight

The list of descriptors is endless Personally I will happily go with curvy or voluptuous. People could find much crueller ways to describe me.:happy:

you forgot 'bubbly'
  • missjewl
    missjewl Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Just because some girls are skinny doesnt mean they're curvy. I know many skinny girls that are hipless if that can be used as a word :) Alot of people say Im curvy... but I have a smallish hourglass figure, small on top larger on the bottom. And just because someone is bigger doesnt mean they cant be curvy, It's all in how you carry your weight.

To be curvy ... you gotta have boobs and hips. Like barbie (I know impossible comparison) but it's somewhat true. I dont mind having hips as long as the extra fat and giggles are gone :)
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I think I'm curvy in all the wrong places. No chest and large hips. All my fat sits on top of my hips in the form of muffin tops :grumble: it wouldn't look so bad if I was properly portioned out with a chest (a nice hourglass would be lovely) but I'm a pear shape :ohwell: On the other hand I know that I have big hips and I can't change that but I can try and get rid of the fat that sits on them!
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    <
    I used to be an apple (similar in shape to an inverted red delicious! LOL).... now I'm almost an hourglass (just need to get another inch off my waist for it to be official!). So I consider myself curvy and consider it a compliment even though I'm not at my goal weight yet. Even when I was young and classed as "underweight" I carried excess weight on my hips and thighs and still had a bust. So you can definitely be thin and curvy. My hubby likes curves and I want to be "smoking hot" in his eyes by my 40th birthday (still got 6 months to get there). His is the only opinion that matters to me though and he's already sitting up and taking notice! :happy:
  • atrjohnson
    atrjohnson Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Also keep in mind that plus size modeling starts at a size 6. So for many people there perceptions are off. I have always referred to myself as fat because whether I am big or smaller I have never had hips. I have no problem calling myself fat and do not see it as a put down. I am also very tall with kinky curly hair. For me they are all descriptors. JLO, Kim K., and Beyonce are all curvy. I still hear people call them fat even though they are not. The crazy thing is that some people view everyone over a size 4 as fat hence the size 6 and 8 plus size models.