5'2 Ladies...What Is Your Goal Weight?

Options
Mine is 110 pounds, which was what I weighed when I turned 18 and graduated High School. What about you? What is your goal/dream weight?

Replies

• leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    5'1" - goal is 122 - 125 depending how the bod feels
  • diddyh
    diddyh Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 110 as well. It's a couple of pounds more than I was when I graduated high school, but I'm working on building muscle so I don't mind a few more pounds. Come to think of it I would still rather be 115 and muscular than 110 and soft.
  • tijerasmom
    tijerasmom Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 5'1" but I did not see a thread for that height so I thought I would post here. My goal weight is 125. I would really be happy at 125, and at my age I am not looking to weigh what I weighed when I got married (105) or even what I weighed before I had my first child (110). I would be happy being at a weight that would not be considered overweight by most BMI calculations, so 125 would be wonderful.
  • ANB22
    ANB22 Posts: 64
    Options
    Right now my goal is 125-130 and then reassess from there :)
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 110 as well! 105 would be awesome but depending how much muscle I had. As the poster above stated 115 - muscle, vs 110 soft, I'd be ok with that as well! When I was 112 in HS even then I still had flab, a tiny bit.
  • MaritaD
    MaritaD Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm 1" taller (5'3) and my goal is 120-130. Ultimately I'd love to get down to 120 but if I get to 130 and feel happy and healthy there I'll be ok with that :)
  • NikkiSmo
    NikkiSmo Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and if I can get to 135 - that would be awesome to me. I just want to feel better and look better in my clothes. When (notice I said "when" not "if") I get there if I wanna keep going and its a healthy move than we will see.
  • k9cruzer
    k9cruzer Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and am shooting for 145. I've looked at different weight range charts and for body makeup and age my range is 108 - 145. It's really hard to pick a goal weight when you have no idea what you "should" be and your range is that extensive. I guess it's where you feel your best and what you can maintain. I'm 41, so I think 145 isn't too bad.
  • bossymomd
    bossymomd Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2 1/2" and yes I take that 1/2 seriously! LOL Right now my goal is 150 - its not my ultimate goal but I am doing this small goals at a time.....I'll probably have to hang out at 150 for a while to let my body get used to it before I start to set a new goal....that's ok....I want this permanent this time!
  • baxgilter
    baxgilter Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    120-125
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2"---Reached my goal weight of 135. Now I'm maintaining + toning :) Don't mind if I put a few pounds back on due to muscle though.
  • eatmeingo
    eatmeingo Posts: 134
    Options
    I want to get down to 100, ultimately, but if I weight more with muscle mass then I'm cool with it. I don't want to be a fat zero!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I used to have a goal weight of 150lbs in mind but now I'm focusing more on size. I'm 5'2 and 168 lbs right now and I'm in a size 10/12 pant. My goal is to be in a 6/8 pant. To me that is more important that the number on the scale. I'm not really sure what my weight would be at that size.
  • mainesm
    mainesm Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I don't think I have ever been under 155... Maybe in middle school. I've always been too heavy for my height. My first goal it to get to 160. That is what I weighed when I was 18. I can't even imagine being 110... but maybe some day. :-)
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    123-125
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2. My goal is between 125-130. I do a lot of weight lifting - so I allow more weight for muscle. My goal should put me in a solid size 2 clothes...
  • eatmeingo
    eatmeingo Posts: 134
    Options
    I used to have a goal weight of 150lbs in mind but now I'm focusing more on size. I'm 5'2 and 168 lbs right now and I'm in a size 10/12 pant. My goal is to be in a 6/8 pant. To me that is more important that the number on the scale. I'm not really sure what my weight would be at that size.

I just reached a (US) size 6 at 130lbs. :) I'm sure you could make it with more though, if you were more toned than I am (which is like, no toning. OTL)
  • AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 goal is 120-125. How many calories are my 5'1 friends eating? I have been stuck for a while and looking for that "magic" number.....if there is one. LOL :grumble:
  • Katherine1687
    Katherine1687 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi

My goal is 126 lb - that is a nice round number in UK measurements (9st). I may decide to go a bit lower but that depends on how I feel when I get there.

Got a loooooooong way to go!!
  • misswhitneyyy
    Options
    For a long time, I was 120lbs. I thought that my goal weight would be 110, but now that I am 105lbs, I still am a little unhappy about HOW my body is shaped. So I no longer have a goal weight, I just weightlift to do a body recomp. Where my weight goes is up to my body :)