5'2 Ladies...What Is Your Goal Weight?

Options

Replies

• WonderKP
    WonderKP Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    mine is about 108 ~ 110. (I'm currently 113, but I'm more focused on how I look in the mirror and measurements)
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    5'2" my is 135. wanna keep my curves
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    mine 130 or less
  • natalieg0307
    natalieg0307 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1 1/2". My goal weight is 105. I'd be okay at 110 (where I am now) with a toned belly. Still working on that. Toned every where else. Cardio has been tough with tendonitis in my foot......weight training works great.
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3. I started here at 159 and am down to 140. My goal is 137, I may try for 135. I am 33 and when I got married at 26, I was 130. I was really skinny then and wore 2's and 4's. My abercrombie 3's fit perfect then because I had a lot of muscle tone.

I picked 137 as my goal because I was there after my daughter was born then I got pregnant with my son so I know I could get to 137.

I am saying all this because at 100 lbs, I would look gross! So find a goal that fits you. I have a medium build and lots of muscle so 135 on me looks like 120 on others :)
  • cynszoo23
    cynszoo23 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm about 5'3, maybe, I haven't taken my height in a long time:+) right now I am 131.6, and my goal is 115. I am 37 and I just had baby #4 last year. The lowest I have ever been is too low, I just want to get back into my pre-baby clothes and have a little tone to go with it.
  • Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    im 20 yrs old ..5'2 .. my goal for now is 150 ... once i get there i will decide... im in the 170's now sooo i kinda have a ways to go. im thinking i wanna be in the 130 range... i dont even remember the last time i weighed that...
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 2inches tall...my goal is kind of vague...I'd *like* to get down to 149 pounds/ around a size 10 eventually. My short term goal is to fit in a size 14 skort that I have been trying to get into for 2 years.

I started out in February 2012 at 228.4

I am currently 219.0

I have been running 3-3.5 miles on the treadmill 3-4 times a week, some light weight lifting 2-3 times a week, so I know I am building muscle.

at 37 years old, after 3 kids, including a c-section, I know I am never going to get back to my HS size, and I am not sure I would want to. I just want to be able to find clothes that fit well, and that I feel good wearing.
  • tralalaseizetheday
    Options
    Just started today, 152 lbs =/ . goal weight is 110 aswell.. only 14 though ..
  • SerinaK
    SerinaK Posts: 87
    Options
    I will be happy at 130-140.
  • bradshaws
    bradshaws Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 years old, 5'1 and my goal weight is about 115, but I'd be happy to get to 120 :)
  • nataliespq
    nataliespq Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 as well and weigh less than I did in high school and would like to be about 105-110, toned and show a bit of muscle as well. I have been weight lifting with a trainer over the last year and wasn't pushing myself as hard as I am now. I was also going back to school and ate at night while at the computer doing homework...not a great idea at all. So, now I'm back-tracking to get to 110 where I began last year. It's hard not to kick myself and say "if only...."
  • Falling2Grace
    Falling2Grace Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Mine is also 110lb, but i have been overweight my entire life because i have had hypothyroidism since i was 10. but im really pushing on and hoping to achieve this goal. But tbh, for me, im not sure how realistic that is (for myself), because i had calculations done and my body is considered to be 100% lean without ANY fat at 108lb...and im just not sure im going to be able to achieve that.
    ...i would be happy to get to 130lb, tbh, but its not anywhere near my actual goal weight...but if i get there id love it!
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Well I started 4 months ago at 140

Now Im down 4 pounds off and on..

MY GOAL WEIGHT IS AT LEAST: 120...

I dont see my body gettin back to 116 like it was in Highschool cuz when I was at the GYM I was building a different body type
    I started out with a smaller lower body and I wanted to make it bigger so now it is.. And I am working on leaning my top half..

Bigger lower half =s prob harder to get into a size 3 jean Im aiming for size 5! :)
  • rlwinton
    rlwinton Posts: 101
    Options
    My goal weight is 125. I want to keep my curves.........
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    im 5' 1.5 lol my goal now is 120 or 125 because i cant seem to move past 148!!! It seems it is gonna take me years to get there!!
  • Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    im 5'2 and want to be back at 125lbs my pre-pregnancy weight before having 3 kids :) about 57lbs to go
  • suzyh04
    suzyh04 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would love to get down to 120 again. :wink:
  • ddt0623
    ddt0623 Posts: 2
    Options
    I would love to see anything with a 1 in front of it, but my goal is to be 150. I'lll work on going further from there.
  • MichelleFirestone
    MichelleFirestone Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, and large chested. My goal is 150lbs. I wasn't in size 10 in high school, and just went to get back to that size again.