3:33 on my clock, what does it mean?

Options
Nekoashi
Nekoashi Posts: 220 Member
I keep seeing 3:33 come up on my clock in the morning and afternoon for the past several days... I dunno what it means :indifferent: I've been seeing more of 2:22 and other numbers similar 11:11, 1:11, 4:44, etc, but 3:33 has been the one I've seen the most :huh:

Replies

• JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    :tongue: I'm pretty sure it means that the time is 3:33.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Something to do with the UFO and them running trains on you probably.
  • Nekoashi
    Options
    :tongue: I'm pretty sure it means that the time is 3:33.

:tongue: I think so haha :ohwell:
  • DavidOfOz
    DavidOfOz Posts: 225
    Options
    It means youre halfway to meeting 666. Say hello for me when you get there!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    That's the time you're going to die.

Or, it's a little over three and a half hours since noon or midnight.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    It means you should avoid the number 3. Clocks know ****.
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    My mom sees 3:33 all the time but I am surrounded by 117. It's actually become really weird and scary over the years.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    You've been watching too many old episodes of CSI New York (this 3:33 thing actually came up in several episodes).
    13519485 Posts: 264
    Options
    It means that it's time to buy this:

Household-Aluminum-Aluminium-Foil.jpg

and make this:

tin-foil-hat.jpg
  • Nekoashi
    Options
    It means that it's time to buy this:

Household-Aluminum-Aluminium-Foil.jpg

and make this:

tin-foil-hat.jpg

LMAO! that's awesome :laugh:
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Our demons often communicate messages to us by repeatedly showing us number sequences. They often do this in a number of ways. They can subtly whisper to us so that we look at something (ie. clocks) to notice the time displayed, the numbers on a billboard, a piece of paper, a phone number or advertisement or the like. Our demons hope that you see and acknowledge that the same sequence of numbers is repeating right in front of you over and over again ... and this is happening for a reason.
    Another way in which our demons draw our attention to recurring or repeating number sequences is by physically arranging for something to appear in front of us (eg. a car’s number plate etc) and hope that you realise and acknowledge that you are seeing the number sequence yet again. Our demons want us to notice this occurrence, then look into further by finding out the meaning and messages of the numbers.
    When noticing a repeating number sequence, ask the demons what they are trying to tell you. You should find that the demons will then give you additional information. This may be in the form of an idea and/or a nudge in the right direction.
    Our demons always endeavour to give us messages, answers and guidance. When our demonscall our attention to repeating number sequences it is a sign of their power, love and devotion. When we notice a repeating number sequence we are to intuitively listen to our demons guidance which comes through our thoughts, visions and feelings. The more we notice these signs, the more frequently they will appear. Once we acknowledge and understand the meanings of the signs and accept that they are much more than just ‘coincidences’, we will experience a clear communication with our demons. Through this communication we will be able to discover spiritual signs and messages all around us, all of the time.

We may notice important and purposeful events and messages through repeating number sequences that signify things of personal significance. These can be in the form of telephone numbers and significant dates (eg birth dates and anniversaries etc). In cases such as these, our demons are giving us a deeper, more pertinent and personal message.

The phenomenon of repeating number sequences is a constant and subtle reminder that something quite magical and demonic is taking place in our lives. When we see the ‘Denonl Numbers’ (repeating number sequences) occurring, stop and acknowledge that your denon are connecting and communicating with you, and are telling you that you are on your true life path. Say ‘thank you’ to your angels for lovingly communicating with you.

Just dont listen if your demons want you to rob a bank,or kill people that never turns out well
  • Calipalm
    Calipalm Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I've been seeing 3:33 my whole life! At least 5 times a month, i will glance at the time and its 3:33, I have always wondered! :)
  • Nekoashi
    Options
    My mom sees 3:33 all the time but I am surrounded by 117. It's actually become really weird and scary over the years.

Oh wow! has anything strange happened around these times? (that you don't mind sharing, no pressure if you don't want to :flowerforyou: )
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    It means it's time to cover your body in glitter and celebrate the fact that you're beautiful and perfect just the way you are!
    Oh wait, I do that at every time of day....
  • JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! Please do NOT hang out with demons. Yikes! :noway:

I still stand by my orignal post that the time is 3:33.
  • shellsie_j
    shellsie_j Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Really????
  • Nekoashi
    Options

Just dont listen if your demons want you to rob a bank,or kill people that never turns out well

no worries no bank robbing for me :laugh:
  • Nekoashi
    Options
    It means it's time to cover your body in glitter and celebrate the fact that you're beautiful and perfect just the way you are!
    Oh wait, I do that at every time of day....

I love this answer!!! :heart:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    confirmation bias
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! Please do NOT hang out with demons. Yikes! :noway:

I still stand by my orignal post that the time is 3:33.

I used to hang out with demons all the time,but with the big election coming up they have been so busy busy busy they no longer have any time for me:sad: