3:33 on my clock, what does it mean?

Replies

• hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    It's because you are now looking out for it that you notice it more.

... It does mean than it has just got half three though.
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    They call it your reticular activating system
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    They call it your reticular activating system

gotta a little psychology
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    So heres one to blow your mind! I am on a cash register 6 days a week and people totals are always coming up to 20.12 and its 2012 and the myans said the world will end in 2012

bite.jpg
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,298 Member
    It means you are Jesus.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    So heres one to blow your mind! I am on a cash register 6 days a week and people totals are always coming up to 20.12 and its 2012 and the myans said the world will end in 2012

bite.jpg

My favorite is when I'm checking out and my total comes to $6.66.
    I also couldn't help but giggle when the cashier at Kroger told me my savings came out to $6.66.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    3 is a lucky number... Maybe do a daily lotto haha other than that it's just 3:33am or pm and your body notices it and you look at the time. I do this all the time ill say I wanna sleep for about an hour and wake up about then..
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    doesnt mean a thing

but i'd stay away from the lady who talks to demons...
  • DieVixen

bite.jpg

I also couldn't help but giggle when the cashier at Kroger told me my savings came out to $6.66.

Ive had people ask me to discount thier stuff when its come to 6.66
  • whallvr
    whallvr Posts: 153 Member
    My daughter says its the best time to close your eyes and make a wish.
    Try it :)

You can not wish for the control over someone, she is very clear about this disclaimer.
  • DieVixen
    doesnt mean a thing

but i'd stay away from the lady who talks to demons...

Says she talks to demons
    They call her out by her name
    Oh yeah, she talks to demons
    Says they call her out by her name
  • Umeboshi

bite.jpg

DISCOUNT? That's ridiculous. If they don't like it, they should buy something extra.
    My girlfriend says when she worked at a gas station people would always add on a pack of gum if it came to $6.66.
  • Nekoashi
    Nekoashi Posts: 220 Member
    3 is a lucky number... Maybe do a daily lotto haha other than that it's just 3:33am or pm and your body notices it and you look at the time. I do this all the time ill say I wanna sleep for about an hour and wake up about then..

I'm hoping the lucky lotto numbers will start appearing :happy: lol
  • My brain read **** not clock, lol!

Oh you silly MFP, clock without the L.
  • Nekoashi
    My daughter says its the best time to close your eyes and make a wish.
    Try it :)

You can not wish for the control over someone, she is very clear about this disclaimer.

hey, it couldn't hurt :smile:
  • DieVixen

bite.jpg

DISCOUNT? That's ridiculous. If they don't like it, they should buy something extra.
    My girlfriend says when she worked at a gas station people would always add on a pack of gum if it came to $6.66.

One lady tried to tell me I should giver her a discount because she just got out of church.
  • AuntKeke1315
    AuntKeke1315 Posts: 27 Member

bite.jpg

Pfft. Mayans were wrong. When they stopped making the calender (or "predicted" the end of the world) they did not include leap year as this was not included in our calenders until much later. So according to the Mayans prediction, the world should have already ended.

Maybe your constant 2012 sighting is telling you that something good will happen this year!

As for threes? Maybe its your lucky number! I have 2's forever present in my life. For instance, I was born at 22:22. And I frequently look at the clock at 2:22.
  • Nekoashi
    My brain read **** not clock, lol!

Oh you silly MFP, clock without the L.

I'm bad at typing, it wouldn't surprise me if said that hahaha! :embarassed:
  • Umeboshi

One lady tried to tell me I should giver her a discount because she just got out of church.

You were obviously oppressing her and christians everywhere by not giving it to her. :laugh:
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    dunno if it means something.. Kinda the same happens to me when I look at the clock, I always see 9:11 either am or pm... I think its funny