3:33 on my clock, what does it mean?

Options

Replies

• CMB1979
    CMB1979 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I keep seeing 3:33 come up on my clock in the morning and afternoon for the past several days... I dunno what it means :indifferent: I've been seeing more of 2:22 and other numbers similar 11:11, 1:11, 4:44, etc, but 3:33 has been the one I've seen the most :huh:

Maybe Data from the Enterprise is trying to tell you something.

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Cause_and_Effect_(episode)

"Data says that he has encountered the number three "an inordinate number of times" in the past two hours. "
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Have you been watching too much of the TV series TOUCH??? Thats all about repetitive number patterns. If you haven't then you should. After this thread that **** will freak you the heck out!
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    On a 'momjacker' note. my triplets are going to be 3 on Friday. 333! Lol
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options

That's adorable!
  • Nekoashi
    Nekoashi Posts: 220 Member
    Options

congrats on your 3 kids going into their 3's :)
  • Nekoashi
    Options
    Have you been watching too much of the TV series TOUCH??? Thats all about repetitive number patterns. If you haven't then you should. After this thread that **** will freak you the heck out!

I haven't heard of the show, I'll look it up because I am curious :P
  • kathyc727
    kathyc727 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    My daughter says its the best time to close your eyes and make a wish.
    Try it :)

You can not wish for the control over someone, she is very clear about this disclaimer.

I always make wishes when the numbers come out in triplet, double, or sequential...or my birthday.
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Still means you are Jesus.
  • kathyc727
    kathyc727 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend says when she worked at a gas station people would always add on a pack of gum if it came to $6.66.

Always do that too.
  • Nekoashi
    Options

I'm not a dude, but I have long hair and enjoy helping others, is that pretty close? :P
  • bellstalker
    bellstalker Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Keep looking and it will change!
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Keep looking and it will change!
    It's like magic!
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options

I'm not a dude, but I have long hair and enjoy helping others, is that pretty close? :P

Jesus could be a girl for all I know.. I've never met 'em. lol
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I have always notice the numbers...44...for some reason...Even in my kids social is 44 plus I was born at 10:44am...Not sure what it means but it's funny b/c I see it all the time...

I have always hear 3:33am had something to do with the ghostly hour or something paranormal...You might want to check it out on the internet somewhere...Numerology or something...I have no clue but I have seen that on a lot of scary movies...Or maybe it was the bible...I get confused...lol...But check it out anyways.
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    :tongue: I'm pretty sure it means that the time is 3:33.
    :ohwell:
  • Nekoashi
    Options
    I have always notice the numbers...44...for some reason...Even in my kids social is 44 plus I was born at 10:44am...Not sure what it means but it's funny b/c I see it all the time...

I have always hear 3:33am had something to do with the ghostly hour or something paranormal...You might want to check it out on the internet somewhere...Numerology or something...I have no clue but I have seen that on a lot of scary movies...Or maybe it was the bible...I get confused...lol...But check it out anyways.

I tried looking it up and got myself confused, so I decided to start a fun conversation with my fellow mfp peeps about it :smile:
  • Nekoashi
    Options

Jesus could be a girl for all I know.. I've never met 'em. lol

lol! :laugh:
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options

I tried looking it up and got myself confused, so I decided to start a fun conversation with my fellow mfp peeps about it :smile:

I am sure this is much more fun!! :laugh:
  • Nekoashi
    Options

I am sure this is much more fun!! :laugh:
    [/quote]

it is! :P I'm loving everyone's different views on it :smile:
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I keep seeing 3:33 come up on my clock in the morning and afternoon for the past several days... I dunno what it means :indifferent: I've been seeing more of 2:22 and other numbers similar 11:11, 1:11, 4:44, etc, but 3:33 has been the one I've seen the most :huh:

Maybe Data from the Enterprise is trying to tell you something.

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Cause_and_Effect_(episode)

"Data says that he has encountered the number three "an inordinate number of times" in the past two hours. "
    I remember that episode!