My morning rant

Options
124»

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    You know what I love even more than arguing? Someone honestly admitting they were wrong. That's not easy to do and most people don't have the stones to do it.

But ... what if I came here for an argument? I want my money back. I'm heading over to the Bureau of Silly Walks instead.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'm Sorry I'm Sorry I'm Sorry I'm Sorry I'm Sorry I'm Sorry I'm Sorry I'm Sorry I'm Sorry

I was being heartless and rude and judgmental, exactly like the people I was talking about, everyone has their struggles and it is hard for everyone, I understand that. I was out of line for feeling the way I was and I let one person get the best of me. Thank you all for pointing out my wrong and letting me see the true reason behind this website. It is myFITNESSpal and I guess I should think of the fit people as motivation instead of the enemy. We are all trying to reach the same goal, once again I am sorry I offended anyone or stepped out of my boundaries.

No worries, you can now better motivate knowing that not everyone feels the same way about their journeys, bodies, etc.
  • lorierin22
    lorierin22 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Clearly I missed the rant this morning...I read this whole post...beginning...an apology, middle...an apology...all in between, people still yelling at OP. To sum it up: Bad girl for ranting, good girl for realizing your mistake and being big enough to apologize. Let's all have a great day from here forward. :bigsmile: