Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Wanna Vent?

Ok it is hump day which means we have all had someone p*ss us off by now at work, home, the store...:explode: ...what would you say to them if you knew you would get away with it?

Mine would have to be my wonderful family.....You always want my husband and I to help you! You have 25,000 other family members to ask but we are ALWAYS the ones. We love to help but d*mn it we will do it on OUR TIME LINE not yours! We have things to do to. We have lives! We are not just sitting around at home waiting for you to need something. So either get off of your *ss and do it yourself, or when you truly do need help tell us and we will get to it when we can...not at the drop of your effing dime.:laugh:

Replies

• RDalton84
    RDalton84 Posts: 207
    Ok it is hump day which means we have all had someone p*ss us off by now at work, home, the store...:explode: ...what would you say to them if you knew you would get away with it?

Mine would have to be my wonderful family.....You always want my husband and I to help you! You have 25,000 other family members to ask but we are ALWAYS the ones. We love to help but d*mn it we will do it on OUR TIME LINE not yours! We have things to do to. We have lives! We are not just sitting around at home waiting for you to need something. So either get off of your *ss and do it yourself, or when you truly do need help tell us and we will get to it when we can...not at the drop of your effing dime.:laugh:

Have this SAME issue! More so with my inlaws. They are ALWAYS calling my hubby to do stuff for them, fix things, mow the lawn, remove this, bring that...blah blah blah! And they live in freaking jungle that takes my husband at LEAST 5 hours to mow and they wait until the lawn is like a foot high before asking him to come over and do it. My husband and I both work full time jobs and we have two children. They have another son that is single with no responsibilites that does NOTHING but they never ask him to do stuff and he is MORE than capable! SO frustrating! :mad:
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    :heart: If I could tell my co-worker to f--k off I would. :heart:
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 285 Member
    I soooo want to 'White Fang' my boss.
  • tamamommy
    tamamommy Posts: 71 Member

THIS!!!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    lol. i just got a fitbit. i love it, but you have to do at least 10,000 steps a day. I've just had to do a 800 calorie, 100 minute walk to get them... i love it, but I've just realised how lazy i am and have no idea how im going to do that every single day! to top things off i burnt 5000 calories last week, was super good and i gained 2.4lbs! im keeping with it and working hard this week and the scales better not insult me again! i will be super duper annoyed if they do! x
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Id love to tell corporate they have no clue and to F**k off its not all about the NUMBERS!!!!! :explode: :angry:
  • tobirhae
    tobirhae Posts: 108 Member
    I soooo want to 'White Fang' my boss.

I love this! And I'd love to do it to one of my coworkers.
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    My FB status from yesterday says it all: "Someday people will figure out that I'm infinitely more effective at what I do when I'm allowed to actually do what I'm supposed to do (that's a lot of do's...). What a novel concept!"

Oh...and I would like to vent at myself for taking yesterday's bad day out on too much pizza. :-/
  • Toxictwist
    Toxictwist Posts: 274
    Driving to work this morning I ended up pulling up next to my EX @ the lights... fml..
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    My co-workers have actually been fairly intelligent this week.

But, I'd like to high five a few people in the face who are bringing unneeded drama into my life.

Mind your own f n business noob! *SMACK*
  • Catrinaxox
    Catrinaxox Posts: 7
    I have a sister who would take, take, take both my time and financial means. I finally told her straight that I don't mind doing things for her within my own capacity and that I feel under appreciated and a Thank You would go a long way instead of nagging. A selfish person she is she stop talking to me, wow has it ever freed up my wallet and time. Point is sometimes you need to be honest, in a nice way, otherwise people, even the ones you love will walk all over you.
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    high five a few people in the face

Bahahahahahahahaha! :laugh:
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    The women we contracted to help us get our HR department organize has been here a year and STILL hasn't left. She's paid four times what I get to just sit around.
    She told us that we don't know what we're doing with our website and that we should ask someone else to knows how to do it to teach us.
    Than she had the nerve to blow up my phone yesterday because the idiot couldn't figure out where an 'x' is on a window....if only that other ***** under the ceo would grow some balls and tell her we don't need her anymore....
    I'm about to fire her!
  • Chrissieneave
    Chrissieneave Posts: 99 Member

haha - LOVE IT! Just how I feel today, too, but not with my Co-Worker ;)
  • Id love to tell corporate they have no clue and to F**k off its not all about the NUMBERS!!!!! :explode: :angry:
    This needs to be told to the effing US government...and just about every single corporate office in existence!
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    My tenants.

Their month-to-month lease explicitly states I can market the property and show it WHENEVER. No approval or confirmation necessary. So what does my tennant do? Chases out the realtor and my new potential tennants because he didn't want anyone to come by after 6pm.

ARRRRRGH!
  • My tenants.

Their month-to-month lease explicitly states I can market the property and show it WHENEVER. No approval or confirmation necessary. So what does my tennant do? Chases out the realtor and my new potential tennants because he didn't want anyone to come by after 6pm.

ARRRRRGH!
    Kick them to the curb! lol I would at least.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    I'm a supervisor at a grocery store. If I could, I would tell my whiny, lazy teenage coworkers that they need to grow up.

They whine that they're bored, so I give them things to do.
    They whine that they don't like cleaning, so I find something else.
    They whine that I snap at them, so I snap at them more.
    They whine that they've worked soooo hard, even though they've just stood at their tills gossiping.
    They whine that they're tired after working two hours, whereas by the time they're whining to me I'm on my tenth hour of work for the day and 46th hour of work for the week (with 20 hours to go before a day off).
    They whine that I'm mean behind my back and then pretend to be sweet angels to my face.

I just can't stand them. Babysitting in a professional environment sucks.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Wanna Vent?
    Yes, please!

a7261148.gif
  • bergsangel
    bergsangel Posts: 131
    So...my 13 year old broke her arm last night (poor dear) and I had some super selfish feelings about it! Damnit, now I'll have to do her hair, get her dressed, etc. I ended up eating In n Out at midnight after the hospital because I hadn't had dinner and was starving and even tho I stayed under cals I still gained a ****ing pound and a half!!! :explode: Vent over, thanks!