Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Wanna Vent?

Replies

• My daughter's high school track team are in the WPIAL Championships tomorrow and no one in my family seems to think it is a big deal. Her dad, brother and I are going, but none of her grandparents or aunts/uncles.

I had to ask my sister to put balloons on the mailbox for her while we are gone, regardless of how her team does, it's still a big a deal! So frustrating, if it was softball or soccer it would be different, but I guess because it's track it's not a big deal.
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    My tenants.

Their month-to-month lease explicitly states I can market the property and show it WHENEVER. No approval or confirmation necessary. So what does my tennant do? Chases out the realtor and my new potential tennants because he didn't want anyone to come by after 6pm.

ARRRRRGH!
    Kick them to the curb! lol I would at least.
    If only it was that simple... good luck evicting anyone these days.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    To my neighbors - quit putting stuff outside that blows away and ends up in our yard.

To WalMart worker - i know it's aggravating that I asked for help when you're wearing a "How may I help you?" vest, but how's about helping with a little giddy up?

To my co-workers - I just started working with you last week, so I will reserve this space for when I know you better.

To Wendy's - When I said "no tomato" i didn't mean "put tomato on it, and i'll remove it myself

To my friend - thanks for inviting me to a baseball game last night at 10pm that is being played today at 7 (and is 1.5 hours away), i can totally rearrange my schedule in that period of time - it's not like i have a job, wife and a child to work around... oh wait.
  • PhenomeNae
    PhenomeNae Posts: 130 Member
    Dearest Ex-Boyfriend that i'm still trying to get over. Please don't IM me. you broke up with me. leave me alone.

kthanksbai.
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    I would totally tell the US Embassy in my husbands country that I think they are a bunch of criminals! Long story short, they denied my stepson a visiting visa to come and spend time with his father and baby sister and myself because "he doesn't have anything that would make him go back" even though his entire family on his mom and dad's side still live there! If we did everything by the book to make sure my husband is legal here, don't you think we would do the same when it comes to my stepson??? A-holes
  • faylenechung
    faylenechung Posts: 107 Member
    I have started telling people, "I would love to help but I just have too much on my plate right not, Sorry." It works and they slowly start to leave you alone. If they continue to push I just them is that I have too many things going on right now. Then I say, "I am really sorry I would if I could but I just cant."
  • I so want to tell my boss and one special coworker to eff right off and keep going. Grow the eff up you jerks we are not in junior high. This is not a popularity contest and if it was the both of you would never win.
  • Andie_loops
    Andie_loops Posts: 93
    i'd tell my dad "wake the fudge up!! you're not in a small town in the 1800's i'm your daughter and you need to get the hell over it!!" if only but hey i can dream!
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    To my alcoholic neighbour. Could you PLEASE tell all your alchy mates your door number. I am so sick of drunks banging on my door at all hours of the day & night asking for you. When it happens in the early hours, like it did at 2am this morning, it's bl00dy scary!:explode:
    If this carries on I'm contacting your landlord.
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Please don't tell me your gonna eat healthier then tell me your going through Wendy's for lunch. Seriously? :grumble:
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    I'm a supervisor at a grocery store. If I could, I would tell my whiny, lazy teenage coworkers that they need to grow up.

They whine that they're bored, so I give them things to do.
    They whine that they don't like cleaning, so I find something else.
    They whine that I snap at them, so I snap at them more.
    They whine that they've worked soooo hard, even though they've just stood at their tills gossiping.
    They whine that they're tired after working two hours, whereas by the time they're whining to me I'm on my tenth hour of work for the day and 46th hour of work for the week (with 20 hours to go before a day off).
    They whine that I'm mean behind my back and then pretend to be sweet angels to my face.

I just can't stand them. Babysitting in a professional environment sucks.

This! They need to come work my job for a day. I'm a convenience store manager and in addition to running the cash register I:

- Work 10 hour shifts
    - Order groceries
    - Stock and order cigarettes
    - Organize, stock and rotate the entire cooler
    - Organize and rotate the entire storage room
    - Put up the entire grocery order
    - Make an order for coke
    - Order liquor
    - Clean every mess made by coffee, sugar, icee, slushie, the fountain machine and anything else that leaks
    - Get cussed out because our price is .25 higher then the place down the street
    - Get cussed out because the printer jammed out side
    - Get cussed out because the ATM, soda product, grocery item or whatever is sold out
    - Get yelled at by the store owner because said product is sold out

Among many others...

And to all the customers that come in and see me sitting on the stool wishing they had my job... I DON'T GET A LUNCH BREAK!
  • Mine would have to be my ever-supportive hubby as well.

I love you. You're always there for me, and I know that even if I walked down the aisle right now, you would think I was the most beautiful woman in the world.

BUT here's the thing - yes, I've gained 20lbs. No, working out for 3 hours a day until I pass out seven days a week isn't going to make me lose 30lbs before the wedding (trust me, the doctor said so). Yes, we eat well, but obviously not well enough. Also, if the doctor is saying I eat too much sugar (even if it's not candy or pop), then I'm eating too much sugar.

Also, your mother is driving me insane. Yes, I've gained weight. "Eating less" isn't what the doctor told me - she actually told me I'm eating too little. Way to trigger my old Eating Disorder. "Just eat less." I used to do that; I used to eat less than 200 calories per day. Trust me. It didn't do me any good. No, sorry mother dearest, I will NOT look like your own daughter who is a size 0 without trying, or like your other two daughter-in-laws who are also quite thin with no muscle. I'm built differently and I do apologize for seducing your son with my breasts.

...I'm going to be staying at their house for the next couple of days, so I'm getting a little tense at what the accusations are going be after they see that I've gained weight instead of having gone in the other direction. UUUGGGHHH!!!!

I love in laws! I like how mine keep telling me..."well you don't want to get to thin do you?" ummmmm HELLO have you seen I still have a gut, thick thighs, and bat like arms???? I don't think I am in danger of being "too thin" Plus don't hate...you are just jealous i am making the effort to change my life and you are still sitting on you *ss! :tongue:
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 285 Member
    I soooo want to 'White Fang' my boss.

I love this! And I'd love to do it to one of my coworkers.

Ok call stupid...WTH is White Fang?? lmao

It's a reference from the sitcom on Fox, "New Girl". The idea is to let go of the thing that you love. In our case, we don't love our boss or our co-workers, but we really do want to 'White Fang' them. Hulu it. Great episode.
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    To my alcoholic neighbour. Could you PLEASE tell all your alchy mates your door number. I am so sick of drunks banging on my door at all hours of the day & night asking for you. When it happens in the early hours, like it did at 2am this morning, it's bl00dy scary!:explode:
    If this carries on I'm contacting your landlord.

Put a sign on your door that has the drunks door number on it. LOL
  • I soooo want to 'White Fang' my boss.

I love this! And I'd love to do it to one of my coworkers.

Ok call stupid...WTH is White Fang?? lmao

It's a reference from the sitcom on Fox, "New Girl". The idea is to let go of the thing that you love. In our case, we don't love our boss or our co-workers, but we really do want to 'White Fang' them. Hulu it. Great episode.

I will:) thanks for not laughing at me...lol
  • Sobe1970
    Sobe1970 Posts: 36 Member
    Three days after our 6th wedding anniversary my husband informed me he wantes to separate. Seems he prefers it when I'm not around. :sad:
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    After I punched my boyfriend's drinking buddy in the face for trying to break us up and being an all around bad person, I'd burst his bubble and tell him that he is not God's gift to women, women are not here just to please that he is rude, ignorant and going no where in life fast. Then I'd punch him again. Argh, he urks me!
  • After I punched my boyfriend's drinking buddy in the face for trying to break us up and being an all around bad person, I'd burst his bubble and tell him that he is not God's gift to women, women are not here just to please that he is rude, ignorant and going no where in life fast. Then I'd punch him again. Argh, he urks me!
    If you ever do this please let me know first! I WANT TO BE THERE!!!
  • JGT2004
    JGT2004 Posts: 231 Member
    I hope she doesn't take it too hard. People need to realize how much just showing up can mean. My dad, step mom, and grandparents didn't bother to show up my graduation from my Masters program. Some of them came when I graduated with my Bachelors and their excuse was "Well at least we came to one and whats next? Your PhD? If so, maybe we'll come to that"

I also had to beg my mom to come watch me run my 1st 5k last weekend and to bring my son. I hate running so it was a big deal for me and I just wanted someone in my family to care a little. I promise to never do that to my son. I will always be there whether the event seems important or not. Life is about celebrating the little things!
    My daughter's high school track team are in the WPIAL Championships tomorrow and no one in my family seems to think it is a big deal. Her dad, brother and I are going, but none of her grandparents or aunts/uncles.

I had to ask my sister to put balloons on the mailbox for her while we are gone, regardless of how her team does, it's still a big a deal! So frustrating, if it was softball or soccer it would be different, but I guess because it's track it's not a big deal.
  • Three days after our 6th wedding anniversary my husband informed me he wantes to separate. Seems he prefers it when I'm not around. :sad:
    I am so sorry! But maybe you me and fit miss can get together and punch all of them *kitten*! :flowerforyou: hope your day /week/month/year improves!