Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Wanna Vent?

Replies

• Pakitalian
    Pakitalian Posts: 218 Member
    I need to vent about NO WEIGHT LOSS WHATSOEVER!!!!!!!!! Working out twice a day, staying within calories, no cheats, no nothing, and I haven't lost even a 1/4 of an inch. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!! Its sooo unfair!!! UUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

okay, thank you, I'm done now.
  • I soooo want to 'White Fang' my boss.

I love this! And I'd love to do it to one of my coworkers.

Ok call stupid...WTH is White Fang?? lmao
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    I'd say nothing.

I'd stuff his CD-ROM with a double bacon cheddar burger and non-kosher french fries.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    I teach 12 year olds. I want to gather the parents of the rude and uncontrollable kids in a room and have the parents of the good kids teach them, in the most condescending manner, what are good and bad parenting decisions. I'll eat popcorn in a corner...
  • Wanna Vent?
    Yes, please!

a7261148.gif
    WOW THAT IS EFFING AWESOME!!
  • My office is well ventilated, so I see no need for a vent. Thank you. :o)
  • I teach 12 year olds. I want to gather the parents of the rude and uncontrollable kids in a room and have the parents of the good kids teach them, in the most condescending manner, what are good and bad parenting decisions. I'll eat popcorn in a corner...

I used to work as a teacher at a day care...although not as demanding as your job I get the gist of your pain...thank you for what you do and I will bring the popcorn:flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    North Carolina, all I'll need to say.
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    The employees I supervise are a bunch of ungrateful, whiny, petty and jealous morons. I'm so sorry that you are getting a nice $700 chair but are jealous that two of the broken down desks are being replaced.... shut the F&&& Up
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    North Carolina, all I'll need to say.

This too .... wish people in my state had better sense
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    I wouldn't know where to start, and once I did start I wouldn't be able to stop, so I'll just settle for saying I'm so glad it's nearly hometime! :explode:
  • PANZERIA
    PANZERIA Posts: 471 Member
    Mine would have to be my ever-supportive hubby as well.

I love you. You're always there for me, and I know that even if I walked down the aisle right now, you would think I was the most beautiful woman in the world.

BUT here's the thing - yes, I've gained 20lbs. No, working out for 3 hours a day until I pass out seven days a week isn't going to make me lose 30lbs before the wedding (trust me, the doctor said so). Yes, we eat well, but obviously not well enough. Also, if the doctor is saying I eat too much sugar (even if it's not candy or pop), then I'm eating too much sugar.

Also, your mother is driving me insane. Yes, I've gained weight. "Eating less" isn't what the doctor told me - she actually told me I'm eating too little. Way to trigger my old Eating Disorder. "Just eat less." I used to do that; I used to eat less than 200 calories per day. Trust me. It didn't do me any good. No, sorry mother dearest, I will NOT look like your own daughter who is a size 0 without trying, or like your other two daughter-in-laws who are also quite thin with no muscle. I'm built differently and I do apologize for seducing your son with my breasts.

...I'm going to be staying at their house for the next couple of days, so I'm getting a little tense at what the accusations are going be after they see that I've gained weight instead of having gone in the other direction. UUUGGGHHH!!!!
  • SCR56
    SCR56 Posts: 64 Member
    I soooo want to 'White Fang' my boss.

Awesome!!!!!!!
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    honestly nothing.... I told my co-worker who was annoying me to eff off, and get out of my office. i haven't been in public for more than 3 hours this week - once for groceries... once for some dance pictures... and an hour for the gym and the only person that pissed me off was told they pissed me off because I refuse to hold anything back :)
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Maurice Sendak is dead and **** Cheney lives. Cruel world.
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    I had a guy here at my job try to leave his kid with me. He comes in..demands I find his babies mother ( I work at a school, finding a single student..not easy) it took more than 10 minutes to locate her. The guy was trying to leave his kid here! I had to tell him I WAS NOT a daycare service and will not be watching his child, I work a VERY busy front desk area at a school. There is no way I could watch his little boy. He proceeded to tell me where to go. I lost it..PEOPLE are unreal!
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Maurice Sendak is dead and **** Cheney lives. Cruel world.

I sooooo love that they **** his name. Hilarious!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    I teach 12 year olds. I want to gather the parents of the rude and uncontrollable kids in a room and have the parents of the good kids teach them, in the most condescending manner, what are good and bad parenting decisions. I'll eat popcorn in a corner...

This is going to sound stupid but I realized the other day that ALL of the kids I work with who struggle at work, who are disrespectful, rude, lazy, whiny... every last one of them has bad parents. I know these kids parents. I've seen how they interact with their kids and the kids who do well, who are hard working, respectful and doing well are the kids who have good parents and the ones who struggle are the ones whose parents treat them like their best friend EVAH. With no rules and no respect for authority.

Stupid because I should have KNOWN the problem stemmed from bad parenting. Anyway...

I wish people knew just how horribly bad parenting will effect a child for LIFE. How hard it makes it for them when they hit the work force. How hard it makes it for them when they develop relationships. How hard it makes it for them period.

Your kid is not your friend. Stop treating them as such and teach them a little something about respect. Ugh.
  • PANZERIA
    PANZERIA Posts: 471 Member

I used to work as a teacher at a day care...although not as demanding as your job I get the gist of your pain...thank you for what you do and I will bring the popcorn:flowerforyou: :laugh:

I'm a substitute english teacher, and all I can say is...I agree with you both!!! I've taught both 12 year olds (the worst) and kindergarten...I'd take kindergarten any day, lol. But then I would toss the 8 year olds in with you guys as well; I only substituted for them once, and in the first 15 minutes, I had a little girl take a swing at me just because I told her to sit down. Now, I do know that the mom and the dad are both heavy drug users, so I feel bad, but I ended up having to be a bad guy. =(
  • amysuespears
    amysuespears Posts: 127
    Wanna Vent?
    Yes, please!

a7261148.gif

BUMP!!!! :)