auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Baked Lays,
    Baked Cheetos,
    Trader Joe's Roasted Seaweed Snack

I made homemade baked wonton skins once
    ... got the recipe from Eating Well Magazine,
    They were way yummy!!!

I've heard Kale Chips aren't hard to make, but I've never done it.
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    100 calorie bag of popcorn. You can get light butter or kettle corn so you have salty and sweet options.

^^^ This! This stuff is good! OR I found these things called "Pretzel Crisps" that come in different flavors and they are pretty similar to chips. (You can have like 11 of them for 110 calories) and they aren't tiny...so you don't feel like you aren't getting enough of them.
  • GingerJoScott
    Options
    Snyder's of Hanover Pretzels, Butter Snaps....awesome 30 grams 140 calories. You get the crunch without the fat!
  • singitella
    singitella Posts: 40
    Options
    Wasabi peas are a good snack- tasty, crunchy and spicy!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I have been eating Veggie Straws by Sensible Portions they sell them at Sams Club and Walmart.... 38 straws is only 130 calories and they come in a variety of flavors. from Sweet BBQ, Apple Crisp, Sea Salt, Reg Veggie flavor, Cheddar cheese..... They are my go to chip for sandwich times.....

This^^^^^ They are on my shopping list every other week. Love em!!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Baked Kettle chips are really good but as always, only one portion.

^^^^^^ this....

I'll have to try the baked kettle chips.
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Popchips rock! My favorite is the sweet potato flavor but the jalapeno or salt and vinegar are really good too.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Special K cracker crisps 110 calories for 30 chips.

These and pretzels are good alternatives.
    If you're wanting a healthier alternative, fruit. Or cooked veggies since you don't like raw. Or nuts. :)
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    quaker quakes, I've only tried the sweet (chocolate, caramel, and creme brule) but they have like sour cream and onion and other "chip" flavors
  • aj_31
    Options
    peppridge farm baked cracker chips are AMAZING ...they come in sour cream and onion, cheddar, or potato...you get 26 for 130 calories i think ..they satisfy your craving for chips but arent full of fat and calories ...deff. check them out =)

^^This. I try and have these at home incase I do want chips. They are super good.
  • kdruga
    kdruga Posts: 35
    Options
    I eat Sensible Portions Veggie Straws in Zesty Ranch a lot. My 3 year old loves them too!
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    You gotta try Special K Chip Crackers! They come in 4 flavors; Sea Salt, Southwestern Ranch, Cheddar, and um... um... I forgot.
  • LuLuRunner1
    LuLuRunner1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I have been eating Veggie Straws by Sensible Portions they sell them at Sams Club and Walmart.... 38 straws is only 130 calories and they come in a variety of flavors. from Sweet BBQ, Apple Crisp, Sea Salt, Reg Veggie flavor, Cheddar cheese..... They are my go to chip for sandwich times.....

^^^THIS!!! We only have Sea Salt, Reg Veggie flavor & Apple Crisp. I've never seen the Sweet BBQ or Cheddar Cheese. We love them!!! I usually buy 2-3 bags a month. My kids would rather eat these than regular chips, Cheetos, or Doritos.
  • ccbing
    ccbing Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Special K cracker crisps 110 calories for 30 chips.

^^^This...love every flavor!
  • Twyla123
    Twyla123 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Special K - Sour Cream and Onion Chips are good. As well Costco has Veggie Chips which are also good and filling too.
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    This is a lifestyle change...I am not so much changing what I eat but how much I eat...

I am addicted to chips but have found the "Lights" to be great!
    Lays has some lights...originals and ruffles...as well as Pringles has originals, BBQ, and Sour Cream n Onion.
    75 - 80 calories per serving vs. 140-150 calories per serving!
  • aj_31
    Options
    I need to find some of these veggie chips. They sound really good and healthy. Sometimes I think I just need that crunch when I have a sandwich. Bad habit I guess.
  • brentrhodes
    brentrhodes Posts: 139
    Options
    A sandwich without chips is against the law I think.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Popchips are my treat.
  • phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    Options
    Eat Healthy Snyder's Veggie Garden Crisps.

160 per serving.
    Crunchy like chips.
    SOOOOO good!