Someone talk me out of eating this Chocolate Chip Cookie!!!!

Options

Replies

• erin_marie81
    Options
    Put the cookie away for now. If you still want it an hour eat half and throw the rest away.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Don't do it. If you really really want it, just take one bite and throw it away. It's seriously not worth it. I'm always thinking after the first bite how it's SO not worth it. Just more cals to burn.
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    throw down that cookie and make THESE. they are the absolute BEST at hittin that sweet chocolate spot.

get one box of philsbury moist supreme sugar free devil's food chocolate cake mix
    get one can of coke zero
    get one bag of nestle dark chocolate chips

preheat your oven to 325. mix the above and take 1/4 cup of batter into 24 reg sized muffin tins. bake for about 18 minutes. The result is a moist chocolatey cupcake for like 130 calories and like 5 grams of sugar. AMAZING.

cut the chips in half and you'll still get a yummy chocolate treat for even less cals/fat/sugar, but i always say the more chocolate the better lol.

I love you for this...just sayin...lol
  • ksmms
    ksmms Posts: 2
    Options
    Step away :) .. i just smuched half a bag of popcorn in me, and it was notttt worth it
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Oh eat the damn cookie, not like it's a stick of butter.
  • reneegee23
    reneegee23 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Ztz.jpg
  • bv202
    bv202 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    The only goal it will put you further from is your daily calorie goal...for TODAY - and that's still OK if you have the room and it's something you really want!
  • Fockertots
    Fockertots Posts: 221
    Options
    If you decide you want a cookie, you can go out and buy a really nice one from a bakery. You don't have to eat food just because it's there.

This was a great thing to learn. Why waste the calories on some ****ty off brand cookie when you could endulge, treat and ENJOY something of way better quality????
  • debobrien1
    debobrien1 Posts: 95
    Options
    Step away!!! It's full of nastiness!!!!!
  • sdowler1231
    sdowler1231 Posts: 15
    Options
    Run far and Run fast!!
    One cookie will not be your downfall if you do decide to eat it, but what is more important is that you are CONSCIOUSLY eating it and weighing the cost/benefit before you do.
    It is okay to have a cookie from time to time, but you have to do it knowing what the cost will be to achieving your overall goal. If you are willing to do the work to off-set that cookie - have at it! But if you are eating it "because it is there" or out of emotion - step away from the cookie and do not allow it to have that kind of control over you!

You are stronger than the cookie!! lol!
  • imthelobster
    imthelobster Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    throw down that cookie and make THESE. they are the absolute BEST at hittin that sweet chocolate spot.

get one box of philsbury moist supreme sugar free devil's food chocolate cake mix
    get one can of coke zero
    get one bag of nestle dark chocolate chips

preheat your oven to 325. mix the above and take 1/4 cup of batter into 24 reg sized muffin tins. bake for about 18 minutes. The result is a moist chocolatey cupcake for like 130 calories and like 5 grams of sugar. AMAZING.

cut the chips in half and you'll still get a yummy chocolate treat for even less cals/fat/sugar, but i always say the more chocolate the better lol.

These sound amazing. I may need to try them...
  • ladytxn
    ladytxn Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Dang meetings - they had boxes and boxes the Costco Chocolate Chip cookies!!!!! I took just 1 - and now just can't decide if it's worth the calories!! BTW it's 210 calories for one stinking cookie!!!! :grumble:

Cripes!!! you could wait and have a 5-ounce glass of Merlot and 16 Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate chips for that kinda "calorie money".

THROW IT AWAY!!! Spend your empty calories on something that you'll enjoy longer.

this!!
  • IamJacksColdSweat
    IamJacksColdSweat Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Ztz.jpg

Hahaha I LOVE this! In fact, it is now my computer's background :P

Oh, and I would eat the cookie. Especially since somebody said Cosco cookies are big. Just savour it. Maybe break it into a few pieces and eat them throughout the day. Or just eat it all now, like I probably would :)
  • sjlupi
    sjlupi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would have half and chuck the rest! Don't deprive yourself too much!
  • llucero41
    llucero41 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Eat it. but remember to include it as a snack in your food diary. But just remember, when you see how many calories it consumes you will regret it..
  • LeanneLytle
    Options
    I had a frapucino (low-fat) for lunch today. Because I wanted to and planned on it. I have plenty of calories left. I think if you want the cookie, and you can adjust so that you have the real food you need later, then DO it!
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    I had a frapucino (low-fat) for lunch today. Because I wanted to and planned on it. I have plenty of calories left. I think if you want the cookie, and you can adjust so that you have the real food you need later, then DO it!

tumblr_kwo1ixWImD1qz4wexo1_400.jpg
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am very happy to report that at the end of the day I did NOT eat the cookie!!!! I appreciate all of the words of encouragement and sage advice! I do endulge every once and a while, but will try and hold out for the "good" stuff if I must have something sweet!

Todays score:
    Laura 1
    Cookie 0

For all of those that offered to steal my cookie and eat it themselves...I appreciate your selfless sacrifices! :wink:
  • RobynDCrossman
    Options
    Think that depends on what else you've eaten today.
  • RobynDCrossman
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am very happy to report that at the end of the day I did NOT eat the cookie!!!! I appreciate all of the words of encouragement and sage advice! I do endulge every once and a while, but will try and hold out for the "good" stuff if I must have something sweet!

Todays score:
    Laura 1
    Cookie 0

For all of those that offered to steal my cookie and eat it themselves...I appreciate your selfless sacrifices! :wink:

woohoo!