What are small thighs?

Options

Replies

• Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Mine are 24. Size doesn't matter as much as composition.
  • SummerFun2011
    SummerFun2011 Posts: 105
    Options
    That person in the picture looks anorexic. I would not want to be that thin.

I don't see where she asked for your opinion. @OP i think 18 inches is small/petite. But it really depend on height and body structure.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<< 20 inch thighs, 5 ft 7 " 34 to 36 inseam depending on cut of slacks. Muscular and I am very very happy with them.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    That photo appears to depict someone with an eating disorder. Which would be against the rules of our website.

You aren't trying to do that, RIGHT?
  • skinnyl0l
    skinnyl0l Posts: 63
    Options
    What have you found that works the best to lean up your thighs? I'm short and stocky so mine always seem to be bigger than I'd like.

Pilates, and lots of running ^^
  • SummerFun2011
    SummerFun2011 Posts: 105
    Options
    That being said, beauty is in th eye of the beholder. We each have our own ideals...

I don't know what the ideal shape/size is for your body type, but you do... Just make sure your goals are attainable, and learn to love yourself at whatever size or shape you are.

I do agree with this :flowerforyou:
  • jobro6
    jobro6 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm really curious. If that's not you in your picture, then why do you have there there? Is that what you are striving for?
    My question exactly.
    That makes 3 of us....
  • sobriquet84
    sobriquet84 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I have a thigh gap, but still think they're too big .. :/

preeeeeeeetty sure you have body dysmorphic disorder.
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a troll. She has such HUGE thighs at 20 in and wants to weigh 40kg (88lbs). Hmmm
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Ladies, it's not a number. As long as they can wrap around me, it's good. I'm doing my part to make that an easier task
  • skinnyl0l
    skinnyl0l Posts: 63
    Options
    That photo appears to depict someone with an eating disorder. Which would be against the rules of our website.

I just chose a picture that motivates me, that's not against the rules right?
  • LiddyBit
    LiddyBit Posts: 447 Member
    Options

You cannot diagnose an eating disorder based on someone's appearance so I don't see how the photo could be against the rules.
  • InkedBeauty89
    InkedBeauty89 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Lol, 20 inches would be small for me. Mine are 24-25.
  • goblynn
    goblynn Posts: 152
    Options
    My thighs are 21.5 measured from the middle. I consider myself to have athletic (big) thighs although I am working to tone them up a bit. Functionally beautiful is what my goal.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    certainly not 27"

but I don't want to be small...
  • Lovely_Doll
    Lovely_Doll Posts: 72
    Options
    My thighs are 20" at the widest part, but I'm still working on getting them smaller. I know some girls have 15"-18" thighs, yet still believe their thighs are huge.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options

Got it.

I hope you have a long and healthy life. cheers
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Mine are 18.5 inches and I consider them very small. I wouldn't want them to be ANY smaller though. If anything I would love to put some more muscle on them. Don't get obsessive about specific inches and weights, different measurements/weights look different on everyone. Do what looks good/feels good to YOU. :)
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Mine are 20.5". I'm quite happy with them.
  • Lovely_Doll
    Lovely_Doll Posts: 72
    Options

Eating disorders don't have a certain look. I have an eating disorder, but my BMI is still in the healthy range, and I certainly don't look like it.

Besides, a lot of people with eating disorders start out being overweight/obese, and you wouldn't say that they look like people with eating disorders.

It's only when you upload pictures glamorizing things like emaciation that you get in trouble.