Power cage. Not squat rack.

ah, right. carry on, carry on.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Sir Mix-A-Lot says what?
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,329 Member
    80590839.jpg

I havent seen this e-meme in a while but recently my GRANDMOTHER sent it to me after she learned that I screwed up a batch of boxed brownies :laugh:
  • ShaSimone
    ShaSimone Posts: 270 Member
    OK here goes...I have encountered men that talk to me now more favorably and show more interest now that I have lost weight. On the other hand I have encountered men (dating one now and one in the past) that did not want me to get "too skinny" I stopped trying to figure men out because it's too hard and gives me a headache, lol.
  • BLR2JLR
    BLR2JLR Posts: 38
    This is my 2 cents .I really think it deepened on the man and in my option size should not matter it’s what a woman has in her heart as well as in her head that should make her man happy. Size is a personal thing I am on this weight lose journey so I can better myself to get healthy and live a longer life for me . don’t get me wrong having a nice body is defiantly a + for my man too .

16622254.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • I am mixed and I have dated black guys and white and I don't think that's true. I have had black guys tell me I should lose weight and had white guys tell me I look better with more weight on me.
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Sure we lose weight differently and our blood is blue as well.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    :huh:

amiright? ami? ami??
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    whitewomen.jpg
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    whitewomen.jpg
    Right on cue. Well done.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    80590839.jpg
    Not ashamed to admit that drew a belly laugh. Interesting discussion here actually, and glad it's stayed civil thus far.
  • sonnyless
    sonnyless Posts: 142 Member
    then yesterday seen it on the news about black husbands getting upset at the fact there wives were trying to lose weight ,my question is this true?

^^^^ UMMMMM......NO!

and does being a black woman make it harder to lose weight because others dont see being heavy as a problem at all but a turn on...

^^^^^ LOL. I'm sorry.... but this question is ridiculous.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Weird. It's back.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,271 Member
    80590839.jpg

If Obama had a son he'd frown just like that.
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    iam also glad i got respones i find it interesting and hey if i dont ask ill never learn from it
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Well, I quoted the biggest piece of **** from this article, and it was deleted. Nice. I invite everyone to read the article and see the **** she wrote in there about why black women should avoid looking fit.

what was deleted ? i feel everyone should have input no matter what stupid moderators
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 275 Member
    My husband didn't want me to lose weight. Then he saw how serious I was and told me not to get skinny. He use to make these huge plates of food for me now he tries to help me by asking me about my workouts etc. That is just my experience but I think it comes down to personal preference.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Well, I quoted the biggest piece of **** from this article, and it was deleted. Nice. I invite everyone to read the article and see the **** she wrote in there about why black women should avoid looking fit.

what was deleted ? i feel everyone should have input no matter what stupid moderators

did you not learn anything from yesterdays posts?
  • ShaSimone
    ShaSimone Posts: 270 Member
    Weird. It's back.

Might try re-reading the entire article because she also said this...

"I call on every black woman for whom it is appropriate to commit to getting under 200 pounds or to losing the 10 percent of our body weight that often results in a 50 percent reduction in diabetes risk. Sleeping better may be key, as recent research suggests that lack of sleep is a little-acknowledged culprit in obesity. But it is not just sleep, exercise and healthy foods we need to solve this problem — we also need wisdom."