Does anyone else need to lose 100+ lbs?

Options
So I'm Nicole, my goal is to lose 115 lbs preferably before my 25th birthday next year so I have at least a year. It would be really nice to have a buddy here that's active and replies to comments and posts not necessarily all the time of course just every now and then or else I'm pretty much in this on my own which in the past has not worked out well for me. Anyways thank you for taking the time to read this.

Replies

• SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicole! I'm Amanda :-)
    I've got about 130 I'd like to lose so you're welcome to add me!
  • angeliis02
    angeliis02 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I need to lose right at 100 pounds to be in my normal weight range. I'm not sure it's possible as I've never been there since umm...middle school maybe but I'm trying!
  • sun33082
    sun33082 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I've lost 134 and have 114 to go. Feel free to add me.
  • packersfn7
    packersfn7 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I've got over 100 to go still...feel free to add me!
  • AimeeLynn90
    AimeeLynn90 Posts: 94
    Options
    Realistically my goal weight is to be at 150, but I'm going for 135-140. But either way that's 100 pounds to lose and I've currently got about 80 more pounds to go. I am going for 10 pounds a month and so far I have been able to complete that! Anyone can feel free to add me, it's nice to have more support and I love to give support since I'm so active on here. :)
  • jencatesjackson
    Options
    My goal is 80 lbs but wouldn't hurt me to lose 100! :) I started myfitnesspal back in aug.of last year but didn't get very serious about it and well 9 months later I weigh 20 more lbs than I did when I started!! So I'm dead serious this time! Could use a little support as well. I would love to be your support friend!!
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicole! My name is Melissa, have about 150lbs to lose. Feel free to add me for support. Good luck on your journey :flowerforyou:
  • batgirl8809
    batgirl8809 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi -- I've got pretty much the same goal. I'm 23 (birthday in September) so I'd like to be in maintenance for sure by my 25th birthday. I've got a little over 100 to lose, and I'm only on week two. I'm gonna add you!
  • Ari79
    Ari79 Posts: 7
    Options
    THAT GREAT HOW LONG DID IT TAKE TO LOSE 134 and CONGRATS ON YOUR WEIGHT LOST..
  • Ari79
    Ari79 Posts: 7
    Options
    YOU CAN ADD ME
  • TheHeatherQ
    Options
    I've got 100 pounds to lose so please feel free to add me :)
  • lovelymuse
    lovelymuse Posts: 13
    Options
    Wow! I've never felt so touched, motivated, or inspired! I hope I can be as much of a help to you all as you have been in the last minute or so LOL
  • MidnightRadio
    MidnightRadio Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm down 17 pounds and am hoping to lose another 100. Always looking for more friends with similar goals. Feel free to add me!
  • netra11
    netra11 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is netra and I need to lose 120 pounds
  • babyann79
    babyann79 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! This is a great place to be.. Alot of people here to motivate and encourage you! Sending a friend request!
  • cjuliano78
    cjuliano78 Posts: 3
    Options
    I lost 100 and gained 60 back. I've got to stop eating! We can do it together.
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have over half of my body weight to lose. Feel free to add me as a friend. You will find that there are many of us who have more than 100 to lose. You're at the right place! :smile:
  • julsy5
    julsy5 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello, my name is Julie and I have about 125 lbs. to lose also. This year at NYE I made it my goal to make a positive change in my life to resolve my being over weight. I joined a gym with my friend, and we made a pact to go at least 5-6 days a week, and I'm proud to say we hit that goal. Now that exercise is part of my routine,I am targeting my calorie intake, and have targeted a goal of 1 lb a week. this week I felt like this is really a slow goal. But when I rethink how I got where I am today, it didn't happen quickly either. It took a slow and steady gain over years, and here I am. So..... I will continue on my goal of one pound a week. I think that slow and steady will win the race in the long run, and it will be something I can maintain. I don't want to have to do this all over again and again, and again. If I can help anyone in anyway, to stay positive let me know, I try to sign on daily. Keeping track of calories is new for me, and having a value put on all that goes in my mouth makes me think before I eat. So hang in there with me and all the peeps on MFP, and we will win this race together. One other note, is all diets no matte what you research, contain one common factor......... did you guess?
    Yup it's exercise, so get busy
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    110 left to lose! Feel free to add me :)
  • craftygirl1975
    craftygirl1975 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I sign in every day and I have 80lbs to my final goal weight. I am a little older than you but I have a similar goal of loosing my weight before I turn 40 (in 3 years) :)