Does anyone else need to lose 100+ lbs?

Options

Replies

• jessbixl
    jessbixl Posts: 34
    Options
    I currently need to lose about 100 lbs feel free to add me if ya want.
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    When I started I needed to lose 129 pounds. I have lost 36 pounds and still need to lose 93 pounds.

Add me if you'd like...

9821387.png
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Lost 100..gained it back...I can do it again!!! Feel free to add me!
  • MissC787
    MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have a ways to go. :)
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have 115 to lose.. I've lost 61.2 so far. I wish you the best on your journey and whatever you do DO NOT give up! :flowerforyou:
  • ChristianaFlatt
    ChristianaFlatt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I started at 260lbs and I have lost 34lbs and still about 100lbs to go! Hang in there everyone, we can do this :)
  • VooDooChylde
    VooDooChylde Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    So I'm Nicole, my goal is to lose 115 lbs preferably before my 25th birthday next year so I have at least a year. It would be really nice to have a buddy here that's active and replies to comments and posts not necessarily all the time of course just every now and then or else I'm pretty much in this on my own which in the past has not worked out well for me. Anyways thank you for taking the time to read this.

I am in the same boat as you feel free to add me!
  • jessicasumter
    Options
    I need to loose 138 pounds, I need a support system! would love get more into this site!
    ~Nichole
  • amillee
    amillee Posts: 20
    Options
    Me, too! I started at 276 (this time... my highest weight ever was 289.... lost 80, then gained 67 back) 3 months ago and now I'm about about 244... my goal is 155, so I've still got 90ish to go. Feel free to add me, anyone... there's POWER in numbers!!
  • andreamkelly
    andreamkelly Posts: 169
    Options
    I'm just starting my umpteenth time to lose weight and this time I'm hoping to maintain a weight loss. Started yesterday and I have 105 pounds to go! I can offer and use as much encouragement/advice as possible.
  • _trickpie
    _trickpie Posts: 87
    Options
    I've got around 150lb to lose but I'm doing it in stages so I don't overwhelm myself. I just hit 95 days straight active on MFP and can be pretty chatty. Let's dance! :D
  • CelticWarrior
    CelticWarrior Posts: 117
    Options
    I like to encourage you all to keep at it , I lost 140 pounds , gained 5 pounds of muscle . I lost it in 8 months so it is just a matter of how bad you wanna do it . No one can really encourage you better then progress. I fail fail today start again tomarrow, it is not always ez but I can tell u it feels so good not to have ur body ache.

Also ur weight doesn't affect just you , for me my daughter started getting heavy then watching me she learned and lost weight she is at very healthy weight now , so take that for what its worth

Good luck my friends
  • hladd2
    hladd2 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am hoping to lose about 100 pounds ( have lost 17 so far since I started this time). I look to you for inspiration!
  • kmaddox1969
    kmaddox1969 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I like to encourage you all to keep at it , I lost 140 pounds , gained 5 pounds of muscle . I lost it in 8 months so it is just a matter of how bad you wanna do it . No one can really encourage you better then progress. I fail fail today start again tomarrow, it is not always ez but I can tell u it feels so good not to have ur body ache.

Good luck my friends
    [/quote

Thanks for the post all encouraging words. Hi All feel free to add me as well. I am hoping to lose somewhere between 80 - 95 it will depend on how it looks since I can't remember the last time I was 140 pounds. Let do it together one day at a time. I log on daily to list my food and exercise.
  • unknownat34
    unknownat34 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Grl I have 180lbs to lose realistically. Any body who needs help or can give help add me. I signed up months ago, did it for maybe a week or 2 and fell off. I would Love, Love, Love to lose 100lbs with all of you. I'm not sure how to really navigate this website yet so add me!! Good Luck to all of us =)
  • Karenkimberly
    Karenkimberly Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good evening, I would like to lose 100+ pounds. I have started to take this serious. I could use ALL the motivation I can get. I'm going to Jamaica in Oct so there is my first piece of motivation there!!! We can do this together.
  • havok3917
    havok3917 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like, down 10 a little over 100 to go. Together we can do this! =P
  • Mamamareli
    Mamamareli Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have lost 23 pounds from my highest weight, and I have 102 pounds to goal (150). Feel free to add me! I'm might add a whole bunch of you all! I need the support from people who get what it's like to have a long way to go.
  • ladyt63
    ladyt63 Posts: 4
    Options
    I have about 110lbs to lose before my 50th birthday in February 2013.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    110 to go. I lost about 55 a few years ago (and only put 10 back on since then), then got temporaly disabled for a year and did not get motivated again till a month ago.