Does anyone else need to lose 100+ lbs?

Options

Replies

• TerrJohns
    TerrJohns Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have a long journey to go also. Please feel free to add me as added support.
  • AliciaCharmaine
    Options
    Hi Nicole! My name is Alicia and I would love to add you as a weight loss buddy. I am also out to lose more than 100 lbs (125 hopefully!)
  • jrwatson87
    jrwatson87 Posts: 66
    Options
    I'm at 295lbs right now and need to get to about 150lb. I'm doing myfitnesspal with my good friend who recently moved away to Canada. I la la la love this site and believe we can all get to where we wanna be. Get it!
  • MisterDudeDC
    MisterDudeDC Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My name is Eddie and I live in DC. I'm a new Vegeterian, and looking to shed pounds and tone up. Over the last few years, I've gone from fit to fat, which has affected my blood pressure, activity, and heart. Time to change that! I'm ready to get this done, and find some people to inspire me, and I inspire them. Feel free to add me, and say hi!

Eddie :-)
  • Dana_283
    Dana_283 Posts: 58
    Options
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    I originally had 134lbs to lose. I have lost 53lbs. So I'd be glad to help and support and motivate.

I am apart of a great group for people who have 100+lbs to lose.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/595320-need-to-lose-100-lbs-or-more-lets-start-a-group
  • dcsteelers
    dcsteelers Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site ( First Day) and have 140 lbs to lose .... Please feel free to add me .
  • dobarber
    dobarber Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I'm a member of the same group that trhjrh06 is a part of and have been since last July. They're truly amazing and supportive. I would definitely recommend joining it.
  • katiemo17
    katiemo17 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey im Katie! new to this and have to lose 100 lbs. feel free to add me!
  • Sd0510
    Sd0510 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I originally wanted to lose 105 pounds and I have lost 20 so I still have 80-85 to go. You can add me if you want!
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 100 more, so feel free to add me :smile:
  • MakingMyDreamsComeTrue2015
    Options
    Hi! My name is Kassie, I am 18 (almost 19) years old. I want to lose 167 lbs. I just started my weight loss journey and I hope to be at my goal weight by next summer.
  • cindylou_78
    Options
    Hi there :)
    Nice to see I'm not alone in my struggle. I really need some support so please feel free to add me.
    I've been so easily side tracked in the past but I REALLY need to do this once and for all.
    I'm a new mom. My son is almost crawling. I'm finding it really hard to keep up with him now...i cannot imagine once he really becomes mobile
    I NEED to be around for him and be a PARTICIPATING parent.
    I feel like I'm observing more often than participating.
    this is NOT like me. I've conquered every other goal in my life professionally but somehow this is one goal that I have yet to achieve. please help :)
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone my ultimate goal is lose 100 may be a long journey but I plan on sticking it out for the whole time i have been here for 60plus days down 20 so far. I am on , on and off through out the day to comment and motivate. All friends welcome... Kimi
  • Lovely135
    Lovely135 Posts: 161
    Options
    Please everyone add me up. I need as much help as I can get. I don't want to have to start over next year as I do every year. I really want to reach my goal and to be healthy for life.
  • loganb123
    loganb123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have to loose about 100 lbs. You can add me if you like. Stay motivated and patient and you will see results!
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Me too! Feel free to add me. Can always use more support/friends :-)
  • Dimock83
    Dimock83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Amy and i need to lose another 130 pounds to get to where i would like to be. I havent realy been all that active but i am trying to loggin daily now. Add me if you like.
  • Frenique9
    Frenique9 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hello hello hello *waving at you* I too need to lose about 110 pounds I'm not sure how this site really works but I do love and need support and I am willing to support you on your journey, I will send you and a few others here a request :) Hopefully no one minds :)
  • LMP18
    LMP18 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have a whole person to lose - would like about 150 lbs...