Replies

• DrivenDiva
    DrivenDiva Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    bump
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    The goldfish were perfect. I'm so thrilled to have a crunch without croutons!!

As far as logging, I use my digital scale and weigh everything as I add it on. My computer desk is sorta in the kitchen (think Mom's Desk, as the newer floor plans call it), so it's easy enough to zip back and forth to add things in, or I jot the amounts down on a sticky note and add it later.

I hate iceberg. If I wanted crunchy water, I'd get a glass of water with crushed ice. Huge fan of green leaf, red leaf, spinach, and occasionally romaine.
  • Alcereceda
    Alcereceda Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I sautee a bag of cole slaw mix with pam spray and a sliced onion then when its softened I add a few drops of hot sesame oil
    this really zips up a salad
    I also have a container of sliced cucumbers soaking in seasoned rice vinegar and add them too- yummy!!!!!
    They make tubes of ginger, garlic, lemongrass- these mixed with some vinegar or calorie free dressing makes it more interesting and tasty- enjoy
  • fitnotfluffy
    fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I use Dole lettuce mixes, cherry tomatoes, sliced up cucumbers, mushrooms, mandarin oranges, craisins, canned tuna, shredded cheese, sliced up ham, strawberries, blueberries, crushed up pita chips, whatever i can find. I always get really creative with my salads. I always like adding fruit though, it really just changes up the whole idea of a salad for me :)