Dumbest Fight You Ever Had With Significant Other

Options
Sarahbara76
Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
Yesterday I was remarking on my weight loss since I got together with my boyfriend of 9.5 years ..he seems to have forgotten how much bigger I was when we met. I weighed 165 when we met , I weigh 136-138 now. I said I used wear a 34DD bra. He says all quickly and knowingly "You NEVER WERE A 34DD!!!" :noway:
Stupid thing to say to an EX MANAGER OF A VICTORIA'S SECRET MANAGER!! Dude this is my thing! LOL.
I have broad shoulders and my ribcage is small I don't look like it but I am currently a 34D now.

I GOT OUT THE TAPE MEASURE AND SHOWED HIM HOW TO MEASURE AND LEARNED I WAS CURRENTLY 34D :laugh:

Which was cool because I was wondering why I was looking like popin-fresh out of the top my 34C's lately :drinker:

Anyhow..that had to be the dumbest fight we ever had..what were yours, keep it lighthearted OK? This is all fun and games :flowerforyou:

Replies

• cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Our dumbest fights always surround playing video games together, lol. We both turn into 13 year old Xbox boys screaming "Whatever, you ****ing gaywad!" at each other if a game gets particularly heated. So dumb, soooo dumb :)
  • Sarahbara76
    Options
    Our dumbest fights always surround playing video games together, lol. We both turn into 13 year old Xbox boys screaming "Whatever, you ****ing gaywad!" at each other if a game gets particularly heated. So dumb, soooo dumb :)

I love that, that's what you call good ole' trash talking!! LOL :laugh:
  • gumigal82
    gumigal82 Posts: 350
    Options
    With my ex it was over toothpaste, yes, I said it--toothpaste! ;) Most of our dumb (and funny) fights came from the kitchen or bathroom and silly messes.
  • jad54
    jad54 Posts: 192
    Options
    She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.
  • Sarahbara76
    Options
    With my ex it was over toothpaste, yes, I said it--toothpaste! ;) Most of our dumb (and funny) fights came from the kitchen or bathroom and silly messes.

:laugh: CLASSIC!!
  • Sarahbara76
    Options
    She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.

LOL , I am sorry..what were we talking about again?
  • Mezzle13
    Mezzle13 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Me and my OH had the biggest fight about what sport our future child would play, I don't think we have ever got so pent up about anything! The fact that we have only been together for 9 months and have no plans for children for many moons was completely irrelevant. Talk about stupid arguements!
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

Classic. I lvoe the use of such nostalgic insults as gaywad.

I once had an argument over paying too much attention to my dog.
  • Sarahbara76
    Options
    Me and my OH had the biggest fight about what sport our future child would play, I don't think we have ever got so pent up about anything! The fact that we have only been together for 9 months and have no plans for children for many moons was completely irrelevant. Talk about stupid arguements!

that's good stuff!! poor thing
  • Sarahbara76
    Options

Classic. I lvoe the use of such nostalgic insults as gaywad.

I once had an argument over paying too much attention to my dog.

Dude , she was jealous of the dog??:noway: :laugh:
  • ZambiNan
    ZambiNan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Whether or not it was appropriate for power companies to trim trees in that awkward v-shape instead of cutting them down when they get near power lines. What can I say.. we were in the car for a long time that day...
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    My fiance made me a peanut butter sandwich without jam one night... I told him I didn't like peanut butter without jam....so he shoved the peanut butter in my face!

It escalated to the point of a screaming match...and shoes were also thrown. He threw my shoes at me telling me to get out and instead of hitting me with the shoes he hit the window and it broke... We both stood there stunned and then reluctantly we started cleaning up all the glass....lol

That was years ago though when we were both young and full of passion. Now we just yell at one another and go sit in seperate rooms until we calm down...lol
  • christyd4
    christyd4 Posts: 191
    Options
    The stupidest thing we ever fought abuot is pull ups of all things. Mine can be very stubborn and didn't think I could do a pull up.
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    we argued yesterday as he bought me FULL FAT WHIPPED CREAM YOGHURTS i wanted 0% fat free.... we had a hell of a bust up...LOL it's ever so funny thinking about it. How sad are we!! LOL
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    So many. We argued over what the rabbit would sound like if he could talk the other day.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    The dumbest fight I ever had was with a guy who would not admit that the United Kingdom is an island. He said that it had a landbridge and was connected to France. I said no and tried to explain the English Channel and reference people swimming it and about how it could have been connected millions of years ago until I was blue in the face... and then we still fought over it for days until I brought home a map that I printed out at work on 24" x 48" paper. He was still a *kitten* about it though.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    He threw my shoes at me telling me to get out and instead of hitting me with the shoes he hit the window and it broke... We both stood there stunned and then reluctantly we started cleaning up all the glass....lol

o_o

Not loling
  • LisaJ2904
    LisaJ2904 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Last week I was surfing and my OH sat on the beach , when I came out of the water he had moved to a warmer spot. I had to carry the board for ten minutes accross the beach. I had a little freak out because I wanted my towel , he had a BF because he didn't want to get drowned by the tide coming in ! Huh how unreasonable and selfish is he !:mad:

LOL.... In hindsight it may have been hormones :blushing:
  • Sarahbara76
    Options
    Whether or not it was appropriate for power companies to trim trees in that awkward v-shape instead of cutting them down when they get near power lines. What can I say.. we were in the car for a long time that day...

:laugh: can't say I had that one yet but being stuck in a car together always turns out interesting :wink:
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    our dumbest fight was over putting up book shelves. He wanted to "eyeball it" and I insisted on buying a level. We still laugh about it to this day. The shelves were wAY off until we got the level. (My first husband was a cabinetmaker) LOL this one wasn't.