Do you remember your first kiss?

Options
Mina133842
Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
I remember different first kisses, but definitely remember the one with my husband....and then after he flew back here and let me know he was REALLY interested.

Replies

• bluegrasschica
    Options
    My first kiss was when I was 20 overlooking the senic view with my first boyfriend. Ha!
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Yes, it was with my cousin, eeewww!!!
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    unfortunaltely yes i do and i remember who it was with, thank you for reminding me can somebody pass me the memory bleach please
  • lindaamarie
    lindaamarie Posts: 114
    Options
    I do!!
    Mine was when I was 16 hanging out with some guys I didn't know and me and my best friend decided to kiss them. The guy that I kissed is now ridiculously good looking and I found out that he's a twin haha
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I remember one of the first guys I went out with - this was before we went out, and he snuck up on me, surprised me, and then kissed me, and turned around, and ran off before I could say or do anything. I think he was afraid of my reaction, as he was one of my closest friends at the time.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,081 Member
    Options
    I tried to remember, but it must not have been that good. . .:sad:
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    yes, it took awhile for the chloroform to kick in but yes, I remember it very well......
  • sallywilson06
    sallywilson06 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I remember mine.. and now I wonder What the heck was I thinking? lol
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Yes, and it was disgusting. I was 12 and on a school bus under immense pressure to do it. The guy was so nasty.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Behind the girls locker room after a 7th grade basketball game.
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    Yes I was 11 at a sox hop!! :)
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Of course I remember my first kiss. It was in a church parking lot.
  • agleckle
    agleckle Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Yes! Lucky for me, it was so perfect... I was 16 and a sophomore in high school. I got asked by a Junior that I liked to go to prom with him. We were slow dancing on the dance floor when he kissed me. It was both of our first kisses so it was really cute. :) I will always remember it.
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I was 21...he was my first boyfriend. We were at my parent's house, in front of the refrigerator (I can't remember why), at the end of our first date. I found out later that I forgot to kiss him back! LOL

He's still one of my best friends. :)
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Yes. We were 13 and on the Monster Plantation at Six Flags. It was a very chaste kiss, very sweet and innocent.
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    I only remember two kisses.. The first one I was in diapers.. I gave the boy a kiss and he pushed me off the hood of the car. (Our parents where right there)

And the second most memorable was the day I met my husband. He's had me since then!
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I was 24/ it was horrible ..in a Target parking lot..the guy had no lips and a 5 o'clock shadow -ouch!
  • jazziesaj11
    jazziesaj11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Still waiting.... xD lol
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Besides the stupid things kids will sometimes do? yeah, I was 16 at a theme park and that kiss became a two and a half hour make out session. One of the best days of my life.
  • Uuugggghhhhhhh
    Options
    Totally! Uncle Pete was quite handsy but I got a choco taco after.