Do you remember your first kiss?

Options

Replies

• BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Interesting...all so old when you get your first kiss....

My first kiss was in the first grade. 6 years old. Julie....under the Dino jungle gym on the playground. I walked right to he and planted one on the lips. She was in total shock at first then tackled me to the ground.

Miss those days.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Yes I do, was with a guy named Chris, we were at the movies and suddenly in the middle of the movie, it was so unexpected, left me breathless haha

Also the first kiss with my current bf, funny cause I KISSED HIM, and he is taller than me (he is 6 1 i am 5 1), so I had to literally pull him down :happy:
  • summerlancaster
    Options
    I was 17. After a few failed attempts, my bf (at the time) got up the courage & kissed me -- he was a lot more experienced than I was. All I remember is, "ughhhhh, HIS tongue is in MY mouth! Get it out!" hahaha Wasn't perfect. But, 12 years later, we are still good friends!
  • BigDaddyBRC
    Options
    I've never actually had a real kiss. :embarassed:

That can be fixed.
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Yes I remember it like it was yesterday. Sitting in the back seat of my brothers Cutlass in 1983 with the cutest boy in the world. I was chewing grape bubble yum and he asked me for a piece and I said this is all I have and I stuck it out and he leaned over and kissed me and took my gum. We've been together since that day!

I LOVE your story!!!!

My first kiss was in kindergarten with my boyfriend. Yes, I guess I started early. One day we held hands in the milk line (boys in one line, girls in the other) and he smiled at me and kissed me later. It must have looked adorable to onlookers. lol :blushing:

Now my only kisses are from my kiddos. As far as romantic kisses, it's been a looooong time. Try 5 years!! Sad, I know. :ohwell:

Maybe someday.......
  • Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    Yes I do with my first boyfriend. It felt weird and I felt like we were moving too fast so I broke up with him the following day. I was 15 and didn't know that a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship is actually to exchange cooties. Who needs a boyfriend at that age anyway? I didn't have another boyfriend until 19 and we're now married.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    Options
    First Kiss???? Hell, I can't even remember my LAST kiss..... :grumble:

FAIL. Utter Utter FAIL.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i was five. we were going to get married, so it was ok.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    My first kiss was terrible. I was in 6th grade, and we were sitting on my bed (totally weird considering my parents) and he grabbed me and put me on his lap, and shoved his tongue in my mouth... I thought he was trying to eat my tongue, and I am SO glad that that is not how kissing is supposed to happen! lol
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    No. That was a long time ago. :ohwell:
  • ChelseaM18
    ChelseaM18 Posts: 303
    Options
    Baha YES. It was like he saved his day's saliva and wanted to share. Gross sorry :'D
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    My first ever kiss - i was just shy of 17 and had my first real boyfriend. we had only been dating a week or so, and a bunch of our friends were all standing around together, someone asked if he'd kissed me yet and he said no. So, being immature high schoolers, someone called him gay, then another started in on it too. so, he turned, planted on on my lips, said "There, happy now?!" to them, and walked off. Soooo romantic... :grumble:

First kiss with the hubs, however, was AMAZING. It was a 9 hour make-out fest that ended when my roommate got up for work in the morning, and we realized we had, in fact, been kissing all night, and he had to head home to get ready for work. :love:
  • iva001
    iva001 Posts: 162
    Options
    everyone does :wink:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I remember different first kisses, but definitely remember the one with my husband....and then after he flew back here and let me know he was REALLY interested.
    I can't actually remember my first kiss ever, or many of my exes first kisses, but I will always remember the first kiss with my husband. *swoon*
  • KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    OMG. so remember!! First "kiss" I kissed my 6th grade crush on the cheek backstage at our school play :blushing: first "real kiss" 8th grade, movie theatre watching Austin Powers Goldmember, like others, immense peer pressure AND he had just made out with my friend! :huh: not my best moment.

Best "first kiss" was with current bf. Been together almost 3 years, still makes me giggly to think about it *swoon*
  • kristalael
    kristalael Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I was in 7th grade... He walked me home from school and came inside and he kissed me in my kitchen in front of the fridge. I had a huge crush on him and then we casually "hooked up" until we were in our 20's but never dated. We're friends now and he's a great guy!
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    He he he. Mine was with my 13 year old boyfriend when I was almost 12. We were walking to the park and he kissed me. It was soooo cute! He was like two inches shorter than me. Ahhhhh good times.

With my husband it was so freaking awkward and lovely. He was droppign me off at my apt and I just stood there like the weirdo I was because he hadn't hugged me goodbye yet and I was just like "WHAT IS HAPPENING WHY AM I JUST STANDING HERE OH GOD" in my head. Then he kissed me and we were leaning on his car kissing for like 15 minutes. Then when he left I screamed and ran all the way into my apt. I HAVE NO SHAME. I am a girly girl. I was so excited. Hahaha
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I was 14 and it was with a boy I'd known since kindergarten. We were working on a homework assignment together and he leaned over and kissed me.
  • snix1024
    snix1024 Posts: 81
    Options
    not really...but there are certain kisses that I will always remember ;)
  • Specialkayrina
    Specialkayrina Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Yep, it was horrible.