Wanting to be out of the 200 club..

Options
Jamiew3kids
Jamiew3kids Posts: 101 Member
I want to find people who are also struggling to get under 200 lbs and does not go to a gym. Im a stay at home mom and my hubby travels all week so I have to find things to do at home and around my kids. ADD me..

Replies

• Presley0381
    Presley0381 Posts: 88
    Options
    HI there!!! I am trying to get out of the 200's. I have a lil over 100 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me, I'm on everyday...Actually addicted to this site lol!!
  • mmessamo
    mmessamo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    me too. me too. i am trying to lose 125 lbs but it will be a happy day when the scale finally hits 199!
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I cannot wait to see 199 on the scale!! Anyone please add me!! :)
  • ah_adriana
    ah_adriana Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    In 2007, I was somewhere around 300 pounds. Soon after, I decided to go vegan and by early April of 2010 I found out I was FINALLY under 200 pounds (198 to be exact). That was also the day I found out I was pregnant! lol...so, needless to say, I have NOT been back to the lovely world of under 200 pounds since and I really want to go back. And stay there!
  • a2902c
    a2902c Posts: 96
    Options
    I am just a little above 200 and would love to be at my undergrad weight of 120! I'm 5'3". Feel free to add :)
  • garcia1774
    garcia1774 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes Me too!!..I use this program every day!!! I think I will cry once I see 199
  • debra4647
    debra4647 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also trying to get out of the 200's. I don't go to a gym either, to expensive. Add me if you'd like I'm on every day sometimes 2 or more times lol. So if anyone wants encouragement and friends add me. Debra
  • skinniercallie
    Options
    Oh how I want to get below 200! I have been struggling to reach that goal now for over a year. Every time I get close, something happens in my life and I get off track. I am DETERMINED!!
  • beckamelia1
    beckamelia1 Posts: 93
    Options
    Hi guys I've just got under 200lbs i still have a way to go:-) good luck everyone im happy to have more friends just send request:-)
  • cherbapp
    cherbapp Posts: 322
    Options
    Me too! I have been arguing with the last pound for a week now...so the 15 to go before 200 is seeming farther away than before!

I'm a stay at home mom to 3 kids, 17, 15 and 11...no gym either but I have miles of wisconsin farm roads and a treadmill to keep me occupied!

I really want to get to 190 before my husband and I leave for Paris and Rome in September, and most of my fitness pal buddies are real world friends who have hit their (12 pounds...ugh) goals already, so I would love a few new supportive girls
  • katie001x
    katie001x Posts: 19
    Options
    Me too. I am almost in the 300 club and it is not fun. Although I am hitting the gym now. My goal is to get back to where I was in highschool, which means I need to lose 135lbs. It is not going to be easy and it is going to take some time, but I believe I can get there. Feel free to add me!
  • DebbieLOL
    DebbieLOL Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Great topic idea. I joined the site in mid March at 290 and am now at 269. I've got a ways to go before I can finally do the under 200 pounds happy dance. That will be a very happy day indeed :-)

Always looking for more friends, especially those at the same stage as me. I'm on daily & love to cheer friends on & share ideas.
  • classylady41
    Options
    I know how you all feel.. I was 212 and was really depressed about my weight.. I joined this program and I am loving it... I have lost 16 pounds since I started which I have been on here for 55 days.. I love the calorie counter.. I didnt understand anything about calories till I was introduced to this program.. we are not alone and I am here to support and encourage and vice versa... its a battle but we will win.. please add me would love to encourage and support you all ..
  • jules0516
    jules0516 Posts: 158
    Options
    I'll send a request- I want to be in the under 200 club..I also am a stay at home mom w/no gym membership..I also homeschool 4 kids...
  • aftergypsies
    aftergypsies Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I've been stuck between 200-202 for a couple of weeks. Got to 200.0. Lol. Was very annoyed. Hope to see 199 soon. Grr.
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies! I'm also looking forward to Onederland...Anyone may feel free to invite... and please do check out this group, we've got lots of friendly an supportive people! :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/4749--teamgetoutofthe200s
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I haven't been in Onederland since my first baby which is now 24 years old..... Can't wait to get there.. 17 more pounds to go lost 19 so far... One day at a time, one step at a time... You are more than welcome to add me and we can support each other...
  • swiviol
    swiviol Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am at around 197.5-198 and it feels nice to be out of the '200 club' :). But there is always the possibility that I'll be back in it (that weight is basically w/ like a bra and underwear on, in the morning) so I'm going to try to eat well this week.
  • lengirl75
    lengirl75 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request and also open to any other new friends... :)
  • lalapurpledog
    lalapurpledog Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Me too! I can't wait to see those scales go down! I am 252lbs right now :-(. I let myself go way too much. I do try to hit the gym though. So far, it has only been about once or twice a week but I'm building up to it. Please feel free to add me as I'm also fairly new and would like share success stories :-D