GUYS DO YOU PREFER GIRLY-GIRL FEMALES OR A BIT BOYISH?

Options

Replies

• shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    I shoot guns, I watch sports, I work on cars, but I also rock a cute skirt/dress and heels, can cook just about anything, love to accessorize, and although minimal, I wear make up. I'm happy with me. It's all about balance. I can take care of myself and am not the helpless female, but gladly accept being taken care of as well. Just be you. Enjoy what you love. The rest will fall in to place.

I agree with all of this.. I love shooting my guns and bow, I LOVE FOOTBALL!!! But I also like to dress up (occasionally) and wear minimal makeup (only on occasion), growing up I raced go karts professionally and loved it!
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Boyish is OK, as long as you don't have a penis
  • shellma00
    Options
    I find a good balance of both to be extremely hot. I find a girl all dolled up and wearing heels to be absolutely intoxicating. But I also want to be able to take a girl fishing/camping and you know how to handle yourself and are not afraid to get dirty.

:love: :love: :flowerforyou:
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I am a bipolar Amazon bookworm who is obsessed with budgets (I have a spreadsheet made that breaks down my budget by week through the end of 2023), has the libido of a teenage boy, won't eat bacon because I read a book that grossed me out, is psychotic about being on time, wears dresses almost every day but refuses to spend more than $20 on any article of clothing, won't fart in front of anyone but doesn't even blink about discussing bowel movements, is the queen of stupid human tricks, and will spend five minutes putting on makeup and fixing my hair but hours criticizing my appearance.
    I am, quite frankly, a nut.
    I am also loved deeply and passionately by a man who appreciates every drop in this Tallglassofquirky - except maybe the part where I criticize myself so much, because although he is under no illusion that I am perfect, he is 100% certain that I am perfect for him.

:heart:
  • gallifreyfallsnomore1
    Options
    Don't really have a preference.
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Different strokes for different folks, lmao. some guys will like the girly girl type and others like more of a tome boy type. I'm more tom boy than girly girl, I don't have 20 pairs of shoes, or a closet full of name brand purses, etc. I don't care for girly girl movies though I did love the notebook. I'm also a tee and jeans and DC shoes kinda girl.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    I really don't care if you're a girly girl or a tomboy... If I like you and I can tell that you're comfortable in your own skin and confident in who you are as a woman, then we're golden. THAT, to me, is more attractive than anything else. Be who you are and apologize to no one. :flowerforyou:
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I prefer my girl to be herself, regardless of who she might be.
  • monicastricker9
    Options
    I'm with you there. I have never really made it out of the friend zone with guys. My ex husband didn't seem to mind that I was not girly. I clean up well, but I live a very active lifestyle and dress accordingly. In recent years I have found most men say they like a more natural woman that is low maintainance but its not the case. I am a long distance runner as well, which proves to be a point of insecurity for men as well. I am quite surprised at that one as well. But I am who I am and I am very comfortable in my own skin and proud of what I have accomplished so far. If it means I remain single but true to myself I can live with that. For me I want to raise my son to know what a strong woman is and to respect them. But also to have no fear of who you are.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    I prefer my girl to be herself, regardless of who she might be.

:flowerforyou:
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    Everybody's taste is going to be different.

I say, if you find the right guy, he won't care if you wear dresses and heels or pads and cleats, because he'll love you for you.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I prefer both when appropriate. But a girl should be who she is despite what she thinks will attract guys.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I thought this title said "Do you prefer girly bits?"... clearly I need more coffee.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I'm happy with a girl that is comfortable with herself.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    I have the hots for a woman who lifts and coaches, but who also rocks a ball gown and heels, not to mention a bikini.
  • shellma00
    Options
    I have the hots for a woman who lifts and coaches, but who also rocks a ball gown and heels, not to mention a bikini.

My goal is to rock a bikini.. not sure if I will ever get there, but one day at a time.. :flowerforyou:
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    bonita principessa, guys are going to love someone who is comfortable to be who they are. Anyone who wants to change that at worth the effort. Imagine you be what you're mum syas you should and you meet a nice boy who loves this side of you. You will be hiding what you want out of life and live in torment and denial.

Be exactly who you want to be. Nothin more, nothing less.

I'll get off my soap box now. :-)

^^^this....bigtime...
  • YalithKBK
    YalithKBK Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    No offense, but screw your mom. I am a total tomboy. I grew up playing with action figures. My mom got me a dollhouse once and my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles lived in it :P. I had more male friends growing up than female. I played (and still play) video games, especially a lot of first person shooters. I love action movies. I don't wear make-up or anything that involves lace or pink.

I have never had a problem finding a guy that likes tomboys. My current boyfriend actually hates girls who are obsessed with their hair and makeup. Seriously, just be who you are and some guy out there will appreciate that!
  • kimdyj
    kimdyj Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm a girlie girl...i like to get dressed up, put on my make up and wear my stillettos but also with my glock 26 on my hip. I'm also a certified mig welder and sometime wrench on cars. I love to take my AR-15 or AK-47 out to the range. My Glock matches my Manolo Blahnik shoes and my Juicy Couture bag ^_^.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    By even questioning this, you are playing into this mentality of what a woman is supposed to be. You are a woman. You get to define what that means.

Learn to love yourself for who you are and it really won't matter what anyone thinks.

I'll tell you a secret. Men are attracted to confident women who are comfortable with being who they are. Confident women do not concern themselves with the opinions of others, male or female, related or otherwise.